ITT We make a list of all the bad things we've done

ITT We make a list of all the bad things we've done

>Stole money and cigarettes from friends and family in high school
>Neglected little sister growing up
>Freeloaded off parents
>Lied to and manipulated girls into dating / sending nudes
>Kicked and threw shit at cats as a kid
>Bought prostitutes in poor countries
>Kissed male friend after he told me he hasn't had his first kiss, then laughed at him
>Beat up kids I thought were weak or weird as a kid
>Posted girlfriend's nudes online
>Shoplifted spray-paint and sprayed swastikas on walls as a teen

Knocked up a nigger

so you're pretty much most people.
neat.

>Bought prostitutes in poor countries

Would you recommend doing this? I've been thinking about it but I don't fancy getting herpes or worse.

I reckon if I go to Mexico with £500 I can fuck some real beauties.

Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam. That general area in Asia are probably the cheapest. In Bangkok I fucked 3 girls and a ladyboy for about £80

Did you or your anyone you know get any diseases or shit or that way? just curious

Nope. In Thailand you can pickup girls from bars which are a little more expensive, but get regular STD checks. Also don't be silly and wrap your willy

>stole shit when I was drunk
>say stupid shit when im drunk
>practice hate speech on anonymous peruvian llama knitting boards
otherwise I'm a pretty cool dude

Nice. Yeah you can still get herpes with a condom that's the problem. Won't get HIV with one tho.

Treated my Japanese girlfriend perfectly for 6 months, then when I found out she was pregnant I freaked and disappeared, got rid of my phone. A month later I went to find her and was told by the new people living in her flat that she had moved back to Japan.

I realised I don't even know any of her family or friends, don't know her second name, don't know her hometown. I get super sad thinking that maybe she killed herself and the baby because she spent 4 years of her life in a mental facility when she tried to kill herself before she moved here.

Makes me wanna die when i think there's a little girl or boy in Japan wondering why their Dad left them.

You can usually spot herpes most of the time. Just don't kiss them, and if you get herpes on your crotch just keep it to yourself and get some cream

>be bored
>get onto www.Sup Forums.org/b/catalog
>start new thread
>"god tier hip hop thread plebs need not post"
>shit talk kendrick, kanye, wu tang, ect.
>made at least one of you get legitimately upset

sorry for the shitty thread. I don't even like nas.

>punced my little sister in the arms and legs so hard i deaded them and made her crawl along the floor, then i farted in her face and left her crying and puking
i did it because she pissed me off and it was funny.

New york state of mind is pretty good

>i did it because she pissed me off and it was funny.
everybody knows it was a sexual thing you sick fuck

maybe

kys fag

>Bullied kids throughout school
>Told the whole class that a chick in the class got raped by her brother (it really happened) and she ran out crying
>Spent years helping and looking after hot chicks and being the best guy ever just so I can fuck them later, having no real feelings of care toward them
>Stole tons of cash from my mother
>Hurt a baby when I got too frustrated several times
>Targeted a disabled lesbian girl I wanted to fuck in College, found out what clubs she went to, joined them, made her my friend, spent 4 years working on it and finally turned her bisexual after she'd been that way all her life, then came on her face and left
>Cheated on girlfriend more times than I can remember
>Did some serious arson on my mother's property just because I felt like it
>Hate every single one of my friends except for two and just use the others
>Convinced every person I know that I'm a genuine, loving good guy when I'm really an awful person

It goes on. Came from a nice family, don't know what's wrong with me

>tried to touch my sister when she was 6
>let my grandma to die without seeing me again for the rest of her petty existence
>broke up with grill cause she was fat and i was fucking 8/10 grill at the same
>taking and burning shit from a restaurant during a riot
>downloading cp just to see if i get off with it and actually masturbating to it like 9-10 times
>punch a friend in the face while drunk just because i wanted to fight

i don't remember more

Autism is just bad parenting and social isolation.

If you spend long enough on own with your own thoughts you get all the symptoms of Autism. Know a guy with it and you wouldn't even know, just something he beat by not thinking he was a special little snowflake and his behaviour was justified

Why would I wanna do that tho

>put a brick in a mates bag at college
he found it only when he was on the train home and left it on the train
>put fake baggies containing creatine monohydrate in a mates bag at college
he brought it out and made lines with it in front of our electronics teacher

You re a sociopath i think. Ask a doc if you want to Know about it

Looked it up and only some traits vaguely fit me. Growing up I was just pretty neutral, didn't really care about wrong or right to an extent. Would kinda do things and then feel bad later. Really I only started doing truly bad shit when I developed depersonlization disorder, since I don't really feel much except anger and hatred, I think I'll be a good person when it clears up, I really want to be

not trying to blow your cover, just want to let you know i appreciate what you're doing with this post

>didn't seed a torrent once
>pushed my brother off a trail and down into a small pond knowing he couldn't swim well
>jerked off onto my cousin's jeans, socks and shoes before she would wear them
>I speed down the freeway all the time

fucked a drunk girl at a party once and cummed inside her. She has got a child now and doesn't know im the father.

If you go to india or kazackstan, all the hookers there are former soviets under local pimps and are far better then actual russian or yugo prostis. But they cost as much as a high end whore in the states since indians know how the quality is between natives and slavic sluts.

>Laughed when the guy who liked me told me about how his mom just died.
>Led a guy on who was with someone, told him to leave her and when he did I lost interest.
>Made a fake facebook and trolled my friend..... made her fall in love with me and when I told her it was actually me she threatened to kill herself.

Other than that I've never stolen, generally I'm quite honest, and I think I'm a pretty good person....

>beat the faggot out of a bisexual kid
>got a girl pregnant at 16, she had an abortion
>regularly shoplifted from department stores
>sold weed
I went to an elite prep school too lmao

>beat up random kids in elementary
>fought a lot of people and broke some of their bones
>went ape shit over little things
>drank a lot freshman year

I got help a long time ago and I never do this stuff again

should i tell her, sometimes it eats at me and i just wanted to tell her.

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

not green text
GTFO

I did worse too

>stole about 30 packs of cigarettes when the cashier was cleaning
>spray painted hate speech on the yugoslavian embassy
>slashed tires of a teacher i didn't like
>denied about 15 people living in a rental i own just because they were niggers
>stole dying grandma's pain pills
>embezzled from my highschool hockey team, making it look like it was my friend's dad. He had to pay it back and got divorced
>sold weed to children
>sold ciggarettes to children
>let neighbours dog out because it kept barking. Showed up dead. Kids were crushed
>kept watch as friends robbed a house. Man was in there, they beat him up and we left
>frequently spit in people's food when i worked in a resturaunt as a teen
>fucked my friend's girlfriend of 2 years. They broke up because of it

What''s my cover and what was I doing?

You clever cunt