Why are nigger so violent?

Why are nigger so violent?

The same reason the white ones are

get outta here nigger. also, nice dubz

Lol, fuck off nigger

If your entire race was disenfranchised by society, basically forced to live in squalor and poverty and pushed to the point of break by institutionalized racism, you'd probably be pretty violent too.

Unpack that invisible knapsack user, you'll be better for it.

It's just who they are.

In the U.S. they represent less than 15% of the population and commit over 50% of the homicides. That's what they do. And, fortunately for them, not only is this behavior accepted by the law-abiding blacks United States, it is endorsed by the lawless leftist of the country who whole-heartedly embrace the ghetto culture of junkies, drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. It's comical, really.

They're savages, they've always been savages and by the looks of it, they will always be savages. The only thing they're good for is whining, crying, complaining and blaming others for their own miserable failures.

They are disenfranchised by society because they are violent, not the other way around

>disenfranchised by society, basically forced to live in squalor and poverty and pushed to the point of break by institutionalized racism
100% in their own heads. You get so many handouts just for being black. You get a free ride through college unable to fail out and then get hired basically anywhere due to affirmative action. The fact that they still act the way they do says a lot.

dindunuffin

many have no choice, and culture/society pushes a lot of them to that.

If the best possible outcome in life you can possibly hope for is to one day be a supervisor at mcdonalds and have no friends and get the shit kicked out of you for being a faggot every day, why not sell drugs or rob people or join a gang? especially if you never had a dad.

Self loathing is degenerate.
Step up your game.
Once you understand what's wrong with the black community you don't have to hate yourself because you will see the way out.

He wanted the timbs

It's in their nature

Muh bebe din du nuffins. He a gud boy. Aspirin rappa.

Well, aren't you a sensitive little shit.

No one's gone crazy but you. Blacks riot over sports, too. And if blacks want to riot over murder, they should look in the mirror for who they want to blame. Approximately 90% of the blacks who are murdered in the U.S... are murdered by blacks.

Honestly, blacks would still be wearing loin cloths, bathing in a river and trying to figure out how to build fire/a proper shelter if it weren't for whites.

You have no reason to feel guilty.

If you don't like the use of the word "nigger", then stop coming on to this site. All you have to do is walk to any black neighborhood and you'll hear the words "bitch ass nigger" every 2 minutes. Do you complain about that?
You should be worried about the black crime problem, instead of the word "nigger". Check the crime statistics.

I go back and forth between having this opinion and knowing that they can make a change if they want.

That's right it's our fault you choose to abandon your kids. It's our fault you choose to drop out of high school. It's our fault you choose to make no effort to even better yourselves. Looks like we found the nigger in this thread.

No, it's called empirical evidence. Black males commit an overwhelming majority of violent crime in the US, which includes rape.

That's right it's all our fault that you choose to drop out of high school, make alot of kids then abandon them. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. Looks like we found the nigger in this thread.

Some race have evolved to be smart, some race evolved to be violent.

This.^
Realize it's not "whitey" keeping you down.
It's blacks themselves.

Niggers gonna nig

It's the same in the UK, they get "minority bursaries" just for being black, literally no other reason, not based on income, not based on education, PURELY because they're black.

They get 6k for doing fuck all, I have to pay for myself despite not being well off at all.

Even with all that, they still choose to hang around on the streets getting drunk and robbing people.

Anyone who doesn't get this just hasn't really spent any time around actual black people.

Can't say it for 100% of them because there are always exceptions to the rule, but generally they're a bunch of dumb fucking nigs who don't give 2 shits about anything except buying new trainers, and acting like utter cunts.

They are violence to kids too.

Niggers mostly lack the ability to control their impulses. This is present in some whites but it's predominant in niggers. They are more emotional and less capable of empathy. It is all well documented in police reports around the world.

The commit disproportional amount of crime in the UK too.

A 28 year old nigger from Centreville was arrested and charge with raping 77 year old woman. The nigger, Malcolm Hall, broke into her house on April 5 and assaulted her.
Niggers are the worst! They do shit like this all day, every day, whether its shooting, robbing, raping, assaulting, or just annoying.
Yet you fucking white faggots celebrate these apes as being cool.
The next time you see these fucking niggers and their white friends protesting racism, just think of this poor lady and the thousands of others who have fallen victims to these savages this year.

Das redickalus.

This is exactly why handouts and free rides are counterproductive. All free food does is strip people of their ability to get food for themselves. Preferential treatment in jobs or schools makes people less competitive.

Think long and hard before accepting anything free in this world. The first word in my previous sentence is why niggers have a hard time.

It's very very difficult to behave differently than everyone around you. I deal with a young Dominican kid and even though he knows what choices he should make, it will mean being at odds with most of his family and friends. Most people can not do that. They can't be an island of responsibility in an ocean of people who would rather have 40 pairs of sneakers than get a car and use it to get a job.

Gibsmedat

Being black myself, I'd guess it comes from promotion and perpetuance of a subculture that thrives on violence, drug use, and underachievement.

It's amazing to me that in 2016 we have mind controlled limbs and people still hate blacks for no reason. Meanwhile the white politicians of the world keep fucking you in the ass and you're ok with that...

Yeah, a real good guy. He's flipping someone off in his picture above. Seems like a typical nigger to me.
Oh, here we go. Another case of police racism against some poor innocent black man who's such a great guy.
Just like that nigger in Missouri, Mike Brown, was shot by a white cop for no reason, right?
This story wouldn't be in the paper unless the nigger is guilty. The liberal Post and other papers don't even tell you when its nigger on white crime. But when a black is killed by a white, you can believe the Post will mention it.

I quite enjoyed my hockey riot here in Vancouver. Watching that is. Then when the tear gas rolled in I watched from my room.

Second one had too many cameras.

Yep, everyone knows it too, but again it's the same old chestnut that they're "oppressed" which is funny as we have as many Chinese, Polish, Indians and Pakistanis, but they commit nowhere near as many crimes.

The reason they feel opressed is because literally everyone dislikes them, not just white people but everyone, but that is BECAUSE they act like stupid fucking nigs and commit a huge amount of crime and claim a huge amount from the benefit system.

What is the deal with the underwear?

U.S. or Africa? Sometimes it's hard to tell

no dads

Which one has the higher iq?

We have mind controlled limbs but what we need are more mind controlled niggers. People don't hate niggers for no reason. They hate niggers for all the most obvious reasons in the world. Look in a fucking mirror for a change and see what the rest of the world sees when they look at niggers.

#JustWhitePeopleThings

2 dollars for the pussy. The aids is free

>Wolhuter Mens Hostel
>South Africa
>Sometimes it's hard to tell.

Get out.

Why are OP so gay? Learn grammar, nigger.

A lot of blacks act the fool because they are under the impression they are owed shit. A lot of them don't work and when they do, they are stealing, loungin' and waiting to fired so that they can get unemployment or another free benefit. They attack people in packs like their native animal. Africa is always on their mind, dancing around fires and making clay pots. They love ole mama's watermelon and ribs just like back in the jungle.

People cater to them and make their lives easier. If I want the same job, they get picked because employers need to fill a quota so blackie can't say "racist." They love white women due to by the time black girl gets in her '20s, she's had probably 1000 dicks and working on 5 nignogs. Worn out ghetto trash yappin' her jaws about Jabari ain't paying child support. Who wants to live in section 8 with a nasty ghetto blue haired hate filled silverback? Think about it. Once they get enriched with white culture they are somewhat respectable.

So damn an entire race to hell because the news chose to cover yet another black man committing a crime. That's real smart.

Only time will tell my racist, cowardly friends. Until then, keep putting on that fake smile everyday kissing every black persons ass you see, only to type this disgusting filth when you are in your solitude. I truly hope no one on here is in a position of power...all it takes is one little hacker to get one little IP address and boom...career suicide ;)

U.S. or Africa?

You will always be a nigger.

Somebody in Angola isn't taking care of their swimming pool.

Typical nigger shit.

I'm gonna go with "nigeraia"

Rich nigger

>Jungle Justice in Nigeria

Fucking Christ, m8, at least try to stump me.

>rich
> under $1000

Underrated post

look at our shitty neighbourhood annon. Blackpride

Absolutely classic

Yeah, really give zero fucks mate,what are the nigs going to do if I outright tell them I don't like them or avoid them completely out of choice anyway?

Are they going to stab me? They'd do that anyway, wouldn't matter if I went around protesting for black rights.

Have fun being in your bubble..

Or better yet, go find a big group of nigs in the hood and walk right up to them, i'm sure they'll be welcoming because they care if you like black people,,, they really do, they'll never shoot you if you like them, 100%.

Cry nigger, cry real hard.

DEM BOO MUHFUGGIN HOO'S.

So turn your back on a culture that constantly enlightens drugs, killing, and playing the system.
Real smart.

A scorpion was on a river bank and asked a frog "Will you take me across the river on your back?"

The frog said "Only if you promise not to sting me" and the scorpion promised

Halfway through crossing the river, the scorpion stung the frog

As the frog felt its strength fade it asked, "Why did you sting me. Now we'll both drown"

And the scorpion said "Because its in my nature"

genes decide ppl's nature bro

niggas always gonna be niggas, dumb and worthless

Don't matter nigga, dats plenty 'nuff to but more wife beaters and gold teefs.

which one is still alive?

>murder
All those nigs were killed justifiably.

Lol implying niggers are smart enough to hack.

Implying niggers can afford a computer, or know where a library is.

It's like spoiled children. They really know how to use that guilt trip. And when they don't get what they want... look out. They'll kick, they'll scream, they'll toss molotov cocktails through storefronts.

As long as there are people who are willing to play the role of the consoling parent, this behavior is never, ever going to change. Why would it?

Glad you were listening.

u jus aint got no style

Always posing with a phone

No different from the Klan.

So many butt hurt redneck hicks (Sup Forums hicks, suburban big dollar surrounded by lots of black people butt hurt redneck hicks that is) in here lmao just one less powder heathen in the street if we keep them glued to their computer screens. Cause here come the monkeys and the Google stock images and the nigger this' and nigger that's. This is how we know y'all 14 at best. You have no power. You have nothing. You have your computer screen. You know how I got you. Post something. Requote me. Post a picture of something. Respond to something I've said. Make any comment of any kind after I send this one through. Do it because I told you to do it. Because you are a tiny ball fuck boy who sucks on massive black cock. Because your bible told you to suck black cock. Make it your pledge. Respond. It's ok to confirm to the others you are a Fuckboy who loves black dick that the bible told you to suck. So long as you call your neighbor a nigger and a monkey and you post a few Google pics, it'll all be justifiable.

Do it. ;) I command you :)

Let's talk about violence:

Over 2 million Africans died on the middle passage and another 4 million after arriving in America. Over 130k innocent people exterminated in Hiroshima. Hitler exterminates 6 million people....and blacks are more violent than your white comrades? Don't make me laugh gentlemen.

Really though we should blame the democrats. They are the ones who trac blacks in a cycle of poverty then manipulate them into voting for them. The democrats are the real reason black culture in America has had such a tragic decline since the civil rights movement in the 1960's. Freed from slavery and freed from white oppression to be scooped up and brainwashed by the "Liberals"

Nice attempt at baiting faggot.

Didn't read lol

Sexy

>chair
ayy

That isn't violence, that's called strategy and economics.

Nigs will never understand that.

>One neighborhood in all of Africa
>This is Africa!

Nice try, user...

Black lives don't matter

Why does your culture seem to look down on intelligence like it's an undesirable trait? I see this with white trash in the southern united states as well, but black people seem to encourage ignorance everywhere in this country. Like being smart is a bad thing.

hey Id be mad if someone stuffed me on a boat too

He dindu nuffin

Damn pecked wood you just woke up? Busy day sheep fucking again? Simple worthless white trash man when will they stop breathing in all the Black Man's air already?!??!?

I'll be that nigger tomorrow alright. First human on the planet, original image of God. You woke up this morning still a Fuckboy Wonder Triscuit taking orders from your black boss/school teacher. When I check again tomorrow I'll be one notch higher on the food chain as your worthless, inferior, small brained, pasty white, sour milk smelling, 1st cousin fucking ass shrinks in population and your worthless race continues to further diminish.

You've got to be excited about your inevitable extinction as we are. You Honky Tonk Cracker Jack Fuckboy you.

>It's just who they are.
HAHA. Yeah, off the backs of 500 years of accute socio-manipulation.

>In the U.S. they represent less than 15% of the population and commit over 50% of the homicides. That's what they do. And, fortunately for them, not only is this behavior accepted by the law-abiding blacks United States, it is endorsed by the lawless leftist of the country who whole-heartedly embrace the ghetto culture of junkies, drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. It's comical, really.
Their communities have been targetted through social engineering with things like soft drug prohibition, the "CIA" handlers & the hollywood again drugs& music industries. Racially vilified. Yet,

>They're savages, they've always been savages and by the looks of it, they will always be savages. The only thing they're good for is whining, crying, complaining and blaming others for their own miserable failures.
they aren't. They stand democratically equal to you and all other citizens of USA & globally registered nation statism. No longer are they barbarians beyond the boarder, you stand shoulder to shoulder with your weakest link else take your rightest bipartisan rhetoric turn it into a pretzel and ram it up your prostate sideways.

Go read a book you cretinous heathen.

>Nigerian space program

Lol it's pretty funny how the nigger thinks he is smart.