Post your age and how many girls you've had sex with

Post your age and how many girls you've had sex with.

20, 5 girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Tu_871cB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40, 13

22 11

31, 0 girls and not joking

all dem girls i fucked in my dreams.. mfw

No one thought you were

17, 0. Oh god I need to get off Sup Forums and get laid.

24, around 40. Lost track

23, 3

18 & 7 girls, gonna be 8 by the morning :)

20, 9001

30yrs 22girls 2009 was a fine year

13 , 1 my teacher

27, 30+. All but 2 were Asian.

Jsjsnsnebrvtvtvyxuejejebecshqiqjrbrvdixicywgevrvrccr rvdhxhhebrrfucjcnrfbrkakalqkebrbduxxtatavwvwjekbxsbebejskaoqowieueywtststztsgsbdbesjdbddbfbtbtajajagwgavsidoxocucyywvwvwvsixifjtnfbdjdjwhwjdjdjdjebebehsksskwkslenwmajwiwjwhwhwhevevevevsuxudjensisidjskakkwlwlalaoaowpwpwpdjdbdbrisiwoqlqpqhwbsbsksldnrbrvrvrvebdjxjskalqpqlqpqlqlwnsbdbrbtbtvtctzjsjsbsbwvsvabsgshsgzhskskaowoepdoxuxududuuddududjjenwnwwnwnqososowmensjdjzuxusbvavyaggqgwgqgwcwcwcwccwcwxwjdkfkglflrnrnenwbfwvwhdidi

33, 23 women

Operation get user laid now in effect. Any virgins around 30 I will help you get laid.

25. I'd say around 20. It would be fun to try to make a list and figure the exact number.

nah, just wait and double your numbers.

35 and 1 btw

26, 4

25, 1

I'm that was five years ago. I'm bisexual, and my longing for pussy's dried up. Now I'm jonesing for a twink or a trap to brutally sodomize.

18, 39

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Tu_871cB4

1 girl

34. 1

25, 8 girls

19, 18

53, 7

same
+
wish i were dead

26, 0

Me too.

Are you me?

Underage B&

oh shit sorry it's 9. I forgot this one-off I had somewhere down the road. Best sex I ever had, actually, lol.

so 25, 9

40, 1

Its so easy for dudes to fuck dudes. I know a guy who pretends not to be gay and goes into gay clubs with a girl. End of the night and he has a stack of hundreds for just letting dudes watch him jack off.

So you're gay. No need to beat around the bush buddy

21 and 3

43, 5.

my last was two years ago. I feel that need to break a girl in, you know what I mean?

Dont think so.

Does it bother you? I'm still with the girl. It's been 3 years and we were each others first.

50yo, 150+

Anyone over 25 with 0-1 partner I will help get you laid. I am a slick dude with a silver tongue.

28, 5

33, 8

>bisexual
>don't want pussy
>wants to fuck dudes.

That's not bisexual buddy. That's just full on gay

Teach me

18, 0

:(

4 more years my nigga, good luck

50+ (all women)
Two Bulgarians
One Romanian
Three half Asians, one full asian.
One Brit (fucking psycho)
The rest were all 'Murican.

Sounds good

36, don't know. Mostly had open relationships, so a lot.

are you me?

30, 40+ something
At age 25 it was only 2
I haven't had sex this year

Dude go to the bar...there is always a whore

She is not going to stay they never do. You have to break her down into thinking you're the best she will ever do.

I'm still with the girl. It's been 7 years and we were each others first.

Almost the same.

18, 123 or 124, don't remember. have names n numbers written down at my house

28, 5

18, 0

Never will, don't want, etc

29, 6, mostly had gfs for a few years at a time, only 1 night stand and it was shit.

20f0

37 - 19 girls

(Been married for 11 years)

18, 3 guys (i am homosex)

30-15

20,20 girls

For sure. He obviously can't come to terms with it otherwise he'd be out slamming man-pussy.

>69
>69

Bullshit

>And that's some psycho shit.

43, 35

i am disappoint

20 - 14 girls

Micropenis?

34, No one told me we were supposed to keep count.

what's your excuse?

18 , 21. Kys

Age 26, 8 girls.

19, 12

I have 1 maybe 2 real friends, neither of them are the type to know or be able to hook me up with single girls
I'll even take a guy at this point

that's patently untrue. You don't know what a truly loving relationship is if you think that is the way to treat somebody.

They only leave if you break them down like that. They leave once they realize that you're abusive, because that's what abuse is.

aay whaddup

33. About 20. Weirdly 15 or so have been grade A+ and the other 5 were horrific. No so-so's whatsoever.

21, 21
.... jk 0 :(

The only true post in this thread

32 (33 this coming Tuesday), 1

over 200

Terms I hate on Sup Forums:
>man-pussy/boi pussy
>feminine penis

is your cock permanently smelling like pussy now ?

funny, one of my one-night stands was the best sex I've ever had. I had never made love until then, you know what I mean?

guys im 8 and have slept with 400 women

>3.14
>3.14

I was a month from turning 26 when i had my first sex/kiss/anything, now I've fucked 5 girls, done < sex with others. That's with a 2 year exclusive relationship and I'm almost 29. So it's fine, just FUCK SOMEBODY. ANYBODY. LITERALLY ANYONE.

30, probably like 20ish

24 years old.

7 girls. Not had sex for two years though and probably never will again.

> 33
> 27

21, 10

aspergers, no social life, not into mainstream culture. have a redneck ish personality; like fishing/shooting, country music, hate niggers/liberals/democrats/feminists/rap/hiphop.