COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

Post pictures to get COCK Tributed (COCKED on) and do some requests yourself. Everyone contribute for a good thread.

PIC RELATED - I will fulfill a few requests so post the pics you want COCKED on.

Id just want a tribute on my face

I have more if you want

The one on the left pls

Where are you dubs?

Some old pics that were done for me

Seen this like 10 times in the past 24 hours
Die

xD ur on 4 chan a lot bro xD

>You're on Sup Forums a lot
>posts the same cockings every day

Cock my girl.

Just admit it. We're all here a lot.

Yay! That's my girl!
That one was a major keeper.

Every day

Every. Day.

Whoever starts this thread always fucks up and never contributes like he says.

I love seeing my girl get cocked by anons, but I'm also afraid of wearing her out. I try moderation but it's hard sometimes when a new tributer jumps on.

Who's your girl

You see the "cumonprintedpics" logo? Whenever you see a trib thread started with one of those, it's never a real user. Others jump in when they see them, though.

Nah, she got cocked twice yesterday and I really don't want her to get tiresome. I'm just saying, I can see user's eagerness here.

I wanna see her now, I bet I've seen her before

I like it.

I'm sure you have.
I love her lips.

i miss the toronto chick

damn xD guess all the Cock Tributers are outside on Satuday night!

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

I'm tributing, silently.

Do you post? I've seen tablet guy and glowstick dick a lot
That guy lmfao

True, there's a few girls here I wish would blow me.

I don't care for the glowstick guy. Purple dick, right? Looks odd.

which ones??

The color or the dick is odd, I have 2 or 3 of his saved.

More of her?

Quite a few,
Anyone else?

her?

Never posted, but I tribute a lot.

Post some, you'll be famous in these threads, along with those other 2

Is it something I want to be famous for, no.

Seconded, please post

No joke. Post em if you got em.

anybody interested?

That was too blurry to vote on.
I think she would give a great blowjob.

Then make it a generic pic and don't post every week and you wont be famous, at least tribute

Which one's the one you want tributed? And tell me who she is.

>url
>not worthy

I don't want any specifically, but if you're silent tributing might as well show it.

correct.

If that's you, why did this end up on copp and xhamster?

Why not just post some you've silently done?

Maybe I will take a pic and post some time.

That's the spirit

fapping to any of these girls?

XXTREME CUM!

Is anyone actually contributing in here?

no

damn I was going to do some Cock Tributes but my camera battery died.

Fuck it, im just gonna go play some Overwatch

you tease us

fapping to her though

Not fapping now, maybe in a few hours if a tribute thread is alive.

I'll second this. Would like to grab her head and facefuck her.

Ofcourse I would. And cum cover her face and tits with a couple of guys.

Would you like to cum over her pic on cam?

Double cum tribute. Make this happen you guys.

Please!
I'd love to see her cummed on.

saw this done the other week xD

I want that tribute pic alone

who is she?

Ha, that would be cool. But I'm not set up tonight for that.

Anybody wanna cum on one of these pics on cam?

What if one cum tributes and posts. Then another cum tributes the cum tribute and posts.

Someone please put their filthy cock on her innocent little Australian teenage tongue.

An ex

got more pictures of her face?

not a single cum on her face though

I know, that would be cool. I've done a few cock tributes like that.

None really worth tributing.
You can have this pic she took in a corset though if you want some fap material.