What do you really think about witchcraft?

What do you really think about witchcraft?

Other urls found in this thread:

joyofsatan.org/
scribd.com/doc/164351659/Liber-Azerate-semi-english
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6sPqdeaTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a religion of love and nature, yes it has its dark magick but alot ofor it is white magick

And checked

It is a fake religion for 13 year old autistic retards.

Witchcraft cannot be white magick by definition

>religion
Hardly. More like autistic circle jerk.

Actually its an ancient pagan religion for those of us who still understand nature

>being this autistic

Ever since an edgelord whore at my school sent me a picture of herself "putting a death curse" on the school bully I've hated the whole fucking concept.

Ok so people haven't been practicing it for thousands of years.

Got it

She was being a troll

Real witches don't do "death curses"

>real witches

Foolish shit just like all other religious bullshit.

You'd be surprised. Some people can conjure some shit you'd never dream of

Its not a dream man

it's all nonsense. satanism and demonology is the way to go.

And with enough acid I can travel time.

What do you retards think of dis
joyofsatan.org/

Its just as dumb as any other belief in the supernatural.

practicing satanist here. this is 13 year old goth kid shit.

The bane of my existence.
>Jesus is disppoint

>implying not all satanism is for 13 year olds

jesus is a cunt.

satanism, as it was taught to me, is adopting a no fucks given attitude, and bettering oneself while ignoring the plight of others; it's their problem, not mine. I don't believe in the theological character of "the devil" burning in a pit below, punishing sinners for all eternity. I believe in me. I AM the devil, and I'm here to do the devils work.

pre gardinerian genuinely crowleyless wicca is acceptable.

satanism is for retards who wish their energy to be tapped by unseen forces of the dark.

but what can you expect from such naive children to the craft?

ITS FUCKING HARAM
COME TO THE RAMADAN 2016 THREAD

maybe it's for people who are forces of the dark. Why do you automatically assume that every practitioner to "the craft" is bathed in some radiant light?

demonological satanism is an apropriation of the hebrew related texts, real folk magic comes from pre christian times.

many gods are not satanic in nature, not all of them may be good but certainly none follow the forces of lucifer and satan.

because they are not self enlightened souls, ones shadow work is not a cheap excuse to bed women and engage in other frivolous activities like children.

you have much to learn neophyte of the false gods.

Take it to >>/x/ you fucking faggot

The level of retardation in this thread is eclipsed only by the level of autism. Stay edgy my friends!

the biggest mistake you make is assuming that you know the slightest thing about my gods, or my work.

hail satan

that is for oneself if that is ones want, but it is negative energy which brings forth negative forces one cannot control the forces within themselves once they have adopted the forces of the night.

it is a game for childish fools which lurk this realm looking for half truthed answers.

Hail Hydra!

Except historically death curses are part of the most ancient forms of witchcraft

You genuinely think you are special in anyway to them or their ideals, anyway i've wasted enough of my precious energy choose your own consorting my friend.

I want to learn, but the boards that I go to are full of faggotry and people talking shit as if they're some philosophical fags, or some voodoo master that can kill anyone just by thinking about it, or sending a demon after the target.

If anyone's got stuff that works, post it.

satan does not exist,neither does god.

you speak like a hebrew man, which is not to insult those which follow that path but it is not mine place to judge though.

satan and god are relativist terms devised by hebrewistic religions to demote the complexities of the wiccan gods into their worldview im afraid.

which isnt to say it isn't partly correct, but much of what once was in their teaching has been censored since the roman empire.

Everything is energy. Science and all religions suggest as much. Witchcraft acknowledges it and goes from there. The Secret

Fake and gay. This thread may just as well be about sasquatch or greys, anyone posting seriously is a mongoloid.

No, I've accepted that I'm NOT special. That's where you and I differ. You seem to think you're a unique and wonderful thing, sharing energy with some flamboyant golden being. But you aren't. You're the same as me. You're a piece of slowly decomposing garbage. a speck of dust in infinity. Nobody is smiling on you, and nothing is interested in your energy. Accept that, and then we'll talk about who we're consorting with.

so many wicucks in this thread.
wicca is just christianized paganism full of blatant lies like the modern misinterpretation karma which has nothing to do with european paganism which wicca claims to be based off of

and the term white magick has nothing to do with authentic historical paganism, wicca just took the term from the CHRISTIAN tradition of solomon. ceremonial magicians (aka. white magicians) are christians who ask god for permission in each of their rituals and use the power of god for it’s so called ‘’magick’’
so in other words they are basically praying but with fancy ceremonies

the demons in christianity (like 72 geotic demons) are all based of pagan gods, so in reality real paganism is what you can call Black Magick

gay

gay as shit

nothing anyone tells you is going to "work". there's no way to cast magic spells, there's no way to shoot fireballs, or make someone fall in love with you. if you want to learn, then teach yourself, don't rely on others to explain the intangible to you. Don't read anything about it, and start building an altar. Put whatever you want on it, and when you've filled it with everything you want to fill it with, then decide why you chose those things, and what they are offered for.

furthermore in real Paganism people called upon the pagan gods to curse people and wish death upon people all the time.
In Paganism there are gods of war, darkness, evil, destruction, natural disaster, death, plague, ect.
so Paganism can be dark.
yet the wiccucks like to pretend that paganism is all about healing people with flowers and stones

fucking faggots

ah yes i love to practice witch craft i also play tennis with elvis and pet my flying pig and suck dicks in my spare time

Witches don't come knocking on my door on Saturday morning trying to spread the word of hecate I can tell you that much

looks awesome tbh

but really? a religion?

think of it as more of a social belief structure than a religion, and keep the concept of established deities out of it. eventually whatever you're following will make itself known to you.

modern witchcraft was researched and created by a man named Gardner in the U.K. 'twixt the two world wars

hocus-pocus feelie-good new age stuff that probably helps some people cope with their complex or too-shitty lives

people can't cast spells and there are no gods, goddesses, demons or elementals to assist nor to thwart us

for a lot of people, it's an excuse to get naked and maybe have sex and to do it in a slightly verboten 'religious' setting

btw, your pentacle is upside down, which retards believe is 'satanic'

aleister crowley had some pretty choice things to say about it, to be sure, but his shit was equally fucked up, right?

It's just a fancy game that some people take too seriously.

Put together with religious beliefs and you will have something to play with for life.

Cheers.

This is a shitty english translation of a Swedish book about real theistic Satanism but it explains that the first historical pentagram are what people like you say is upside down
scribd.com/doc/164351659/Liber-Azerate-semi-english

Therefor you are wrong, the first pentagrams were indeed the Black (black as in having the etymological root of meaning wisdom in ancient paganism) Magick pentagrams

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl6sPqdeaTM

Also Garnder’s wicca really has nothing to do with historically accurate practices of witchcraft.
You say that witchcraft is about new age beliefs but it is based off of the most ancient forms of religion, so to a great extent it is for people who want to feel connected to the ways of their ancient pagan ancestors

Crowley did practice witchcraft, and his writings were historically accurate. though, he also ‘’practiced’’ witchcraft and is therefor not totally respected among true Pagans
nevertheless, I find him respectable and that he created a lot of historically accurate writings about magick that any scholar (believing the supernatural or not) would find very interesting

I mean to say
>he also practiced ‘’white magick’’ and is therefor

he practiced white magick and black magick
in the end he did end up betraying the traditional ways of white magick though

Though in the most ancient forms of european pagan culture that all european paganism has it’s roots in, (such as ancient Scandinavia) people who with bi (or homo) sexual tendencies such as Crowley would be executed

This is one reason why I can relate to Paganism, it is anti-degenerate

Never practiced but intrigued