I accidentally snap chatted me kissing my 9 year old neighbour who I was looking after, Sup Forums...

I accidentally snap chatted me kissing my 9 year old neighbour who I was looking after, Sup Forums... I didn't realise it was on my snapchat until my friend messaged me and by then about 30 other people saw it..

Please help what do I do... It was a few seconds on the lips too.. We just do it because we're close and she's super pretty, so idk what was going through my mind... What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5s7VAi9HCI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Accidental snapchat
Bait

run

Just lie.

Better delete it and hope no one snitches on you lol...but other than that your social life is fucked.

I put it ony my story we were messing around with the filters please help me Sup Forums it was harmless ts not like we were having sex just cuddling and kissing on the snapchat PLEASE HELP

What excuse could I make for kissing a 9 year old girl

This is the second accidentally pedo on social media thread.
Piss off.

is kissing even illegal?

although society is so fucked now they literally spam surveillance and conduct manhunts for guys accused of just slapping a girls butt. sure it's rude if she's not your friend, but 3 different news sites spamming your photo and that police want to arrest you for felony sex crimes for it fuck

so yeah OP if you're in USA you're pretty fucked.

second? every other thread is 'halp i pedo'd' lately

maybe people should not fucking pedo in the first place, you sick fucks

Pics or fuck off

If it's a kiss on the cheek. You should be ok, if you were.making out with her your fucked

We don't pedo though, we have mutual relationships and experiences with beautiful girls, they just happen to be young.

They're mature enough to kiss and stuff though (not OP btw I made a tread a few hours ago)

>We're close and she's super pretty.

That's how a young man describes his girlfriend. This kiss was no accident. Neither was the picture. Be honest with yourself. The only accident was the picture getting out. I really hope you didn't do anything more than kiss.

Don't have contact with this family ever again, for starters. Second, see a counsellor about your obvious attraction to prepubescent girls. And hope that the girl doesn't tell her parent that more happened than really did.

We weren't really making out but I did peck her on the lips for a few second, no tongue ons snapchat though.
Please help me Sup Forums

Depends on context. If you have nothing incriminating on your computer. Not left a digital trail of any kind to anything that might implicate you and it looks fairly harmless then I see no issue here. Posting on Sup Forums about it though may already have put you in the shitter.

faggot

She's really really really beautiful though like if u saw her you'd think she was gorgeous too I'm telling u

Post pic faggot

Pics or GTFO

Pic or it didn't happen.

This must be bait. Anyhow your description shows you are a pedo. Describing her the way you do you obviously have a physical attraction towards her.

As the song in Gigi goes.

"Thank heaven. For little girls!"

9 is too young to kiss, maybe if theyre your cousin/sister and your family kisses on the lips but otherwise hell no

You think her parents would appreciate finding out what he did?

pics or i'm reporting this thread to the fbi

You're right, I probably do...

But she really is beautiful, user. Even if u don't think of it sexually she's super pretty... :(

I need proof

Enjoy your jail time pedo

Pics of the pretty or you're faggot op

Call steve wilkos

Fuck her and run to Mexico you nigger.

Is there a huge age gap between you 2?

Her parents see us cuddling and hugging all the time and sometimes even when she kisses me on my cheek but ur right they'd be a bit weird if they saw us on the lips

All pics I have me in them with her and I ain't censoring it u niggas will go FBI and try to locate me

Pics or it didn't happen

Crop and post

pics or this did not happen!

Y u niggers wanna see a pic of a beautiful 9 year old chick so badly

>Losing your life over a dumb kiss
Fuck this world is so shitty.

need verification mate

Excellent job of answering your own question.

We want proof he isn't a troll

Why is OP such a faggot

work out read books take soft drugs and dont be a degenerate wait until shes 16 then marry her

nigga you can crop a pic in Paint.

shit isn't exactly hard or time-consuming

OP do this shit
Crop it

Dude you pecked a little girl on the lips being cute.
She's your niece, the fact that your worried about it points at you being a pedo. Otherwise, people would think of it as exactly what it was, cute.

if you kissed your niece then thats not to bad as it is some what innocent

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE RIGHT NOW?

he said neighbor, not niece

this

She obviously intimidated you into kissing her.

>help I'm a pedophile
>posting to Sup Forums

Welcome summer friend. You obviously don't know that this is a USB line, but I'll show you later.

youtu.be/5s7VAi9HCI4

Come on op

Just do like the guy who posted c.p to his facebook by "accident" kill yourself..or maybe cut your genitals off and turn them into a homemade chili and feed it to your poece of shit parents you faggot

"I'm sorry, I was just so horns and alone. After my last gf broke up with me I felt so weak, but your daughter offered to be my new gf and took advantage of me. She caught me off guard and kissed me. I got lost in her eyes and personality. One thing led to another and she told me she wanted to go out with me and she already told her other elementary school friends that we were bf and gf. So I gave in and fucked her right there, which is why I took so long to respond. Again, I'm sorry bro. Please let me babysit again, she said it's like going on dates to her and it makes her happy. Isn't that what matters?"

neighbor the well humm yea your in a bit of trouble

play it off as her being as close as family. like you're giving your niece or little cousin a kiss or something. If people text you asking about just say something like "lol grow up. She's like my little sister."

good idea

>close as family
>niece or cousin a kiss
White people

Tumblr is mad @ Sup Forums for a recent 'raid' that some Sup Forumstards did over there so they're coming here with this shit.

i bet you this is a fucking troll

Eh. It's a stretch, I know. Just trying to help.

>dubs
WinRAR

Works for women

Where the fuck is OP

OP is toast

Pretty much this. Just sell it with 200% confidence and hope for the best.

Are tumblr girls Cute? All of them appear to be fat lazy and uggo

OP fucking show yourself

Just tell them you identify as a 9 year old boy and if they don't respect that call them a bigot

kill or troll, take your pick

Annnnd this is why its pissing in a sea of piss. I have no trouble believing this is true and no trouble believing OP is just a pedophile and no trouble believing OP is a random troll looking for attention.

There's nothing shitty enough to stand out on Sup Forums

would be nice if not troll and proof

Trips of truth

would be nice if the OP would fucking show himself

Don't do it OP it's the FBI or the father.

Am I in a get thread?

This

Stupid post, but nice trips. Checked.

>Stupid post
Yeah, because he blew your cover.