Sup Forums, Ramadan is tomorrow. How are you preparing for fasting? How will you pray to the one and only god, Allah?

Sup Forums, Ramadan is tomorrow. How are you preparing for fasting? How will you pray to the one and only god, Allah?

Don't you have a plane to hijack?

summer school is monday

That's not true good brother. That's radicalized Islam

all muslim men rape their women

My wife and I have consensual sex. She sometimes needs a little discipline when she refuses though.

thank you for this. I will pull it out at all the triggered libtards

I'm going to sodomize a few of my goats

Brother. These are lies. They have no bearing in the Qur'an and many scholars have abrogated them.

True ugly Islam is the only Islam.
Go read, brother.

Although the anus of a well bred goat smells and feels beautiful. Ramadan is tomorrow and both of us must restrain our urges.

Women are forbidden to drive or go to school on Islam. Two women in court are equal to the testimony of one mann. Girls are married off at nine. A raped woman may be stoned to death fit being impure. Mohammed's last action before dying was to request being left alone in the room with his nine year old wife.

But the hijab? Don't worry, that's about respecting women

Your women have too much freedom. Your women choose to import members of my faith although you men are completely against it. Your women desire the control and order that comes with the Muslim faith.

Stock up on ammo and pigs blood

Radical Muslims want to kill you. Moderate Muslims want the radical Muslims to kill you as well

This

I'm going to whip ham at neighbours with glee

Violence is not permitted in Islam my edgy brother.