All concacaf teams got eliminated in the first round

>all concacaf teams got eliminated in the first round
>they were humilliated by conmebol teams
>only mexico and USA out of first round
>mexico humilliated
>USA humilliated

It's hilarious to think concacaf can even compete with us.

>that image
>ignore the fact argetina has like 20 million people
>california alone has 40 million maybe more

More people to share your embarassment then

We have 50 million people pham

>CONC4CA7
>relevant

appropiated for what happened, isn't?

>Spainards
>white
>Italians
>white

Pick none

shouldn't you be putting a bag of cocaine in your anus right now Jose?

We would if soccer was actually our main sport m8, this is just another one for the books. See you in the Olympics

>It's hilarious to think concacaf can even compete with us.

Concaf can compete with most Comebol teams US beat Ecuador and Paraguay, Mexico beat Uruguay, Costa Rica beat Colombia But Argentina is in a other level right now

>the best 5 concacaf teams
>there's even shittier teams than jamaica and haiti
funny how people ask for a merge.

Is every single mestizo in your country playing for the team right now pham? There is literally no way Argentina is 97% white otherwise

Only Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile are better than USA and Mexico.

Kay. You clearly don't care about his at all~

41.45 million(2014)
318.9 million (2014)
eh still good enough
losing in a soccer game? Soccer being the bottom of the barrel sport here in not a meme

here is how much we don't care about soccer

in order to take it off our main sport channels we made a channel specifically for it to separate it

ESPN FC
FoxSports Deportes and 2
CBS has its own sport channels that shows euro soccer and soccer in general

not damage control , its just facts

ftfy

>"Ignore the fact" USA has more niggers total and more niggers per capita

>Amerilal education

It's a joke
Literally everyone here is a mestizo
The thing is that for some reason most mestizos are born white

Plz stop

except for ecuador and venezuela, there's a chance even venezuela can beat the big teams.

remember that venezuela could beat big teams this time.

remember that bolivia beat argentina 6-1 some years ago.

>basques
>not white

You clearly don't as well as you seemingly put no effort into it

Why is Argentina's population growing so fast? Bolivians colonizing?

>implying canadian education isn't any better

the US had zero shots on goal today

literally what the fuck, extinguish concacaf and make them play playoffs for the right to join CONMEBOL

would be the most beneficial for the federation, regardless of the difference in skill level.

all concacaf teams were goleados once.
you're deluded as fuck.

?

>Bolivians colonizing
Yes

>a college degree in canada is work a plumbing license in the US
>soon the caliphate of the North
>the fire is still burning and will continue to burn in fear of it winning

nope, we need this meme cup to become official and be every four years.

>not white
>?

I wouldn't say the Bolivain immigration grew. In the last 5 years we've taking lot of Chileans, Colombians and Spaniards

The first 2 mostly come here to study because we have free unis and the last because they can't find jobs in their country

Yes, by teams who I already mentioned were better than USA and Mexico, just look how the US blew Ecuador, Paraguay the fuck out while Mexico did the same to Uruguay.

Welfare and open borders attracts lazy people that breeds a lot. Add that to our own lazy rabbits and there you have it.

how can concacaf teams even compete?

football players tend to come from poor backgrounds, and the poor are darker, just look at Ecuador which looks like an African team

Wasn't Ginobili MVP or something like that like 2 years ago?
Shows that an Argentino can go to the US and beat the living shit out of some niggers on america's best basketball league, and americans can't do shit against south americans in any soccer league.
Thank God that you guys don't play libertadores. We already kick mexican ass, imagine your fat white american ass

Sup Ian

>de gay

We have almost 3% mestizoes (whites and mestizoes are pretty much the only 2 races here, we don't have blacks, asians, arabs or natives)

That 3% is more than a million people, and most of them are poor. Football is a sport for poor people. That's why you see so many brown players there

Check our NTs in other sports and you'll find a 100% white (Italian-white, not Anglo/German/Nordic white) team

>california
reminder that we conquered that place

usa and mexico would be middle-top
the low level north american teams could compete with the shit like peru, ecuador, venezuela, etc

they aren't white

that is just a big meme

they have as much white hispanics as any hispanic country

mexico iirc has more white hispanics than a majority of southern american countries including Argentina

but in the end of the day they are all mestizo you can't escape that not even texans

mestizos with italians and other european inmigrants, not niggers and mudshits like america

I say the truth.
USA plays very bad football.
Voxed.org Manda giles

bro, it was the top 5 concacaf teams.
TOP 5

you know what top 5 means, right?

>mexico iirc has more white hispanics than a majority of southern american countries including Argentina
lol

No Asians. You wat? We have a supermarket run by a chinchon every 3 blocks

>Voxed.org Manda giles

Grow up pedrito

>not asians
you feeling bad or something?

But that's the only place where you'll find them

All countries have Chinese people, but they are a really small minority

They don't even make the 0.1%

I'm only talking about Mexico and USA.

here's your basketball team from the 2008 olympics

how are you gonna damage control yourself out of this one, mestizo?

Los 2 hablamos español pajero

I'm talking about the overall strenght of the league.
there's only three good teams if you count costa rica that won against our B team.

Fuck Argentina. A losing generation of complete losers. No titles, not even at home. Losing a América Cup to fucking Chile. That's pathetic. Pure argentino shit.

11 to 24 million in mexico plus the 16,794,111 mexican nationals living in the US(through marriage etc..)

compared to the -/+38M estimate

That's why this is a forced meme that won't stick. So what we got beat by Argentina. We still beat Paraguay and Ecuador and have a shot at third place. It's not great, but it's better than everyone said we would do.

>this flag
>the topic of a generation of losers

no, fuck you faggot

We could beat USA. We had them cornered. But our players are so stupid they need to lose 0-2 to play seriously

here's your basketball team from the 2008 olympics

how are you gonna damage control yourself out of this one, nigger?

i'm with this guy

fuck you too faggot, I hope alexis has a career ending injury against colombia

>44

why americans and argetinians fight each other for 'who is the whitest'?
what I mean is that, is more important to have more 'worlds' in your blood than be the whitest.
I mean if you had italian, german, spanish, british, french, mestizo, american, japanese/asian and maybe native blood in your body, you will probably be in the pinacle of evolution and nothing would be impossible for the one that had multiple ancient bloodlines on it's body.

>us
m8, a concacaf team won your group. argentina is the real class of the competition.

Face features tell the whole story, this is spanish/italian tan skinned "white" no slavic/nordic white, pretty fuking obvious desu.

Memes aside, Argentina is actually whiter than the US

Go to Sup Forums and say that please. And give me the OP ID

You have the largest arab population in south america at 800,000. You might as well be Ahmed.

Oh are they doing that world cup thing again already? Has it really been 4 years?

They are insecure as fuck, that's why they argue that being white is good

>b.b.but it's a "different" kind of white

when i was younger my dad told me he hated Argentinians because they go around claiming to be white when they're a bunch of amerindians

I never took him seriously until i started browsing Sup Forums and saw it for myself

TYB Dad, you were right again

I think that USA and Mexico are in CONMEBOL level. Yea, USA lost 4-0 to Argentina but Argies are the jews of this sport

iberian > roman > germanic > slavic

While 97% white is proposterous, what you are proposing is the equivalent of saying "USA must be 85% black because 85% of NBA players are black"

As another poster mentioned, players tend to come from poorer backgrounds.

[spoiler]btw im biglia tier white[/spoiler]

Nah, the white American is purer than the white Argie

>INB4 Mapuche

>mexico iirc has more white hispanics than a majority of southern american countries including Argentina

Top kek

Also, 7-0

This Paraguay is a disgrace, one of the worst in history. USA got lucky against Ecuador and Uruguay had a bad cup all around, a fit uruguay beat Chile 3-0 in their last game not so long ago, the same Chile that humiliated Mexico.

>A losing generation of complete losers

Concacaf got fucking destroyed this tournament.

Their best teams (Mexico & USA) were shown as being worse than fucking teams like Venezuela and Bolivia. That's fucking embarrassing.

It's because European = white here. Not that I agree with it but that's how it is.

Wrecked and kekd

Uruguay is strong at home

See you In Confederations ese.

Mexico lost against Chile and USA against Argentina. How were they shown as being worse than Venezuela or Bolivia?

no Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela, and Bolivia would all wipe the floor with USA and Mexico in World Cup Qualifying. That's what this cup shows.

Now you're just reflecting ur insecurities and issues senpai.

At least their generation gets to finals

how wouldn't it be beneficial? USA and mex will always stagnate because the competition isn't shared by better than average in the federation than them. In CONMEBOL competition is more stiff so you have to up your level all the time.

>this fla
>talking about a losing generation of complete losers
seems like youre an expert on this topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ecuador played like shit and they are always the worst team at Copa America.

They only actually started playing like they cared for like the last 18 minutes of the match. They looked half asleep the rest of the team.

Implying that Americans aside from the nu-male hipsters and Chicanos care about poverty ball, I'm just waiting for the nfl season to start

USA was better than Ecuador deal with it

imagine MLS teams competing on Libertadores

top kek

i can't understand commentaries in english anymore, that's how I know that it's too late and I need to sleep

its almost like that coincided perfectly with a bogus 10 v 10 after an inexplicable red card that opened the game up for the team with fast flankers who was chasing the lead

>they really have internet in Machu Picchu