I am almost ashamed to admit, I only have one black friend. Do b/tards have lots of black friends?

I am almost ashamed to admit, I only have one black friend. Do b/tards have lots of black friends?

why would you ?

I have two but they've never been in my house and I'll never invite them.

I have only one too.

I have about 4... 2 of them are women. It's like, whatever...

no

I think the only black person I'd really call a friend is this niggress chick who's kinda cute.

I knew a black dude a while ago but he declared himself gay and left town.

pic unrelated. half black chicks are hot.

The only people who care if they are black or not are liberals and racists. Yes that makes liberals racist also for focusing so much on that garbage.

Several. I'm not sure how many though. But I'm guessing under 15.

I don't have any friends

Did know one black girl in school who I would have absolutely destroyed, but that's never going to happen anyway, so eh.

kek.

Hot black chicks are a Sup Forumstard's guilty pleasure.

I mean, if I thought I had a chance with a hot black chick, I wouldn't even feel guilty about it. I just know they wouldn't be interested in me - at least not the ones I end up finding attractive.

>CDC.gov statistic:
>one out of every 16 blacks in the u.s.will test positive for HIV at some point in their life.
15 is a good number to have(not as good as zero, but you'll figure that out some eday).

Guilty pleasure they are just my pleasure

Im black and have like 4. Keep em bare minimum.

I just meant that even with all the niggerhate on Sup Forums, everyone still has jungle fever.

what a depressing fucking attitude though.

kek, why is that, user?

Do you seek out white friends instead?

Oh, fuck, that used to just be people fuckin around. Then people thought that's how this place was, and...well, shit just never stopped. Now that's what it is.

But hell, a poor, bald, fat white guy in his 30s ain't anything for a young, hot female of any kind to think much of. I mean, I'm not trying to talk down about myself, I just know that's what my physical aspects are.

They were just more annoying to hang around.

Well no, you're right. The power to get bitches is like any other power governed by the rules of physics: you need to put energy and time into it to make it useful.

I'm sure you've heard all that shit before though, anyway. I mean, most are generally happy to just jerk it to black chicks on the internet.

I assume you are well educated user?

For the most part. My intelligence has degraded something fierce since I graduated. If someone pisses me off enough I chimp out for intimidation.

no pun intended, of course...

>niggress
>cute
pick one bestiality lover

yeah yeah kill all blacks they're gorillas.

Whatever dude. Pic related works for me and many others, that's all I'm sayin.

i have 3. all from high school and not really that close anymore. im in engineering and there arent any black people who passed first year

In Australia it's rare to have any abo friends as majoity of them act like primitive cavemen... except drugged up, boozed up and on welfare... plus you can't get near them because they usually smell so bad.

shouldve just left it at half nigger.
full on is never attractive