Fix Sup Forums

Can we ban waifufaggotry (Grimes, marina, whatever), that shitty "does Sup Forums like death metal" meme, and any other threads that get spammed? Also can we delete music for this feel threads and restrict death grips to a general?
I'm tired of this board being so awful.

Can we ban rock too, its not culturally relevant now.

But it's been like that for years and this type of thread always pops up too. Nothing ever changes

Try posting on /qa/ :^)

I, for one, would love to see sharethreads banned. It's fucking ridiculous how people are illegally sharing artists' music here, on a music board for christs sake.

Why you wouldn't want to buy albums from the artist so they can continue to make music is beyond me.

go to bed, neat

There is this thing called filter, use it.

This, if you don't use Sup Forums X you're 4channing wrong

THIS

>blocking daily, metal, shugazi and share

Pick one:

1. I will unblock daily, metal, shugazi and share
2. I will unblock daily, metal, shugazi and share
3. I will stop being a fag and unblock daily, metal, shugazi and share

but that only sweeps the problem under the rug

Daily is a joke
Metal is for kids
Shoegaze is just shit

This isn't YOUR board, you don't get to pick and choose the content and since janitors/mods have no problem with it, filter them or fuck off

about a quarter of those aren't even shit nigga

t. pleb

You spelt patrician wrong.

made me respond

metal is good, generals are bad

Metal is shit, kys

t. Sup Forumscore drone

Sup Forums is beyond fixing, we /slowdeath/ now.

How do you filter words but only in the OP?

I don't want to filter every single time someone mentions Grimes or rap, just when the OP does.

Daily reminder that buying records does NOT support the artist.

there is literally nothing wrong with Marina discussions on this board

Keeps their record label happy who in turn provide the outlet for the artist to get their music known and as such build a fanbase and people coming to their shows.

Until the world only uses Bandcamp or Soundcloud, record labels are a necessary evil.

Marinafag here

Marina threads dont have discussions anymore. All these threads have are stupid debates whether she is ugly or not. To make things worse that german user faggot is shitposting everywhere and its pissing a lot of people off. Instead of OP giving a good question to have a good basis to discuss all he does is posting a unfortunate taken picture of Marina and is saying "xDDd she is fugly, kys". You could discuss for days about marina but all they do is shitposting and getting baited by charlifags who are worse than the marinafags