So what was worse?

So what was worse?

4-0 or 7-0?

>merifats thinking they are good at football

7-0 is worse because Mexico is a good team

Is this just banter or are people this retarted?

>losing by four is more embarrassing than losing by seven
>chicanos are literally this retarded

>Mexico is a good team
Thanks for the laugh senpai

7-0. You can still play for 3rd place.

It's not equal at all, go get your GED retard.

CHI

>you

That's a Chicano. Chicanos are not Americans, they are not Mexicans, they are just scum

The repetition of the question is worse. Both were utter shit, the nuanced degrees of shit doesn't matter.

you have to go back

this is probably a fucking cerote false-flagging

I concur

Even if he is mexican, he has good sense of humor. Good lad desu

what honestly sucks is that there are mexican american people like myself that were never into the whole chicano lifestyle. my parents also didn't come from a shitty part of Mexico either. but faggots on here like yourself just make us look stupid as shit.

Fuck off puto

>smelly mexishits getting 7-0'd on basically their home turf by chile at a sport they literally live for and dream about
>americans losing 4-0 to whats supposed to be the 'best team' at a sport nobody even watches or gives a shit about here

the smelly panchitos have it worse

It's called soccer now you latinoscum.
There's a new football in town

hey relax bub. didn't mean for you to get so upset

7-0 is just pure humiliation around the globe, especially in a competitive scene. At least USA gets a chance to go for 3rd place. I'm Mexican American but I was laughing my ass off at how shit Mexico played, especially some of the reactions of the fans in the stadium. When it comes to playing with the big boys, Mexico just can't compete, they got cocky playing against smaller concacaf teams and got their shit pushed in hard.

Aye, we beat Costa Rica 4-0 and we're feeling hot shit. But when it comes down to it, we know that result is an aberration and we're much closer to their level than we are to the top half of conmebol. We all have a long way to go.