How to be a Chad?

How to be a Chad?

You can't. You can't be a Chad if you weren't born a Chad.
You can be more alpha, but you can't just become a Chad.

rape and beat women.

ima shoot that fucker when i see him and i wont tell her a thing

/fit/ that way --->

I lift weights and drive a lifted Cummins and wear country boy shit. Bitches love country boys yeah some guys will make fun of you for having a big truck saying you have a little dick but not 1 bitch had turned down a ride in it I'll tell ya that much. Moral being be somewhat in shape, dress "country" even if you lived in fucking the Bronx all your life, and roll coal in a big diesel. That is literally it.

>How to be a Chad?

Be a rich white guy who acts like a nigger.

That guy isn't a Chad.

You should venture out of Tuscaloosa County sometimes. The rest of the world is pretty nice

Then what is he

Guarantee you fuck fat slags who shop at the buckle

Kill yourself and just hope reincarnation is real

Ha I do man no joke as long as you have an awesome truck and I mean it needs to stand out spend a little money to separate from your average wannabe monster trucker, look a little twang, and aren't a complete social retard, it's like fishing for pussy with rufies anywhere you go.

You don't want to be a Chad.
Low iq, only concerned/interested in things such as sports, depreciate greatly outside of high school, and entirely outside of college. Get a hobby.

Be like that Chad guy on the Bachelorette.
>lift weights
>be FIT
>be a self indulging narcissistic asshole
>think you're THE SHIT
>treat women like sex toys
>act thuggish from time to time ie a nigger
>be rich
>treat EVERYTHING as a personal insult/be a fucking dickhead

Remember though, you have to be good looking too with good genes.

When the turbos spooling her panties are pooling

I hate to know I might live in the same state as you. You fuckers breeding is terrible. We need a cleansing.

Every country guy I know, which is a lot in Iowa, fucks either fat girls who wear camo to school, or mega sluts with clap. Bravo if you are the exception.

I can just imagine the hamster-brained muffin-top dollies you score because they're impressed by a gussied-up work truck.

I would call you a tard, but that would be demeaning to mongoloids.

overcome adversity

Is this what beta whiteknights have to tell themselves when they stay virgins till their mid to late 20's thinking that success is just one step away while they work in an office under a Chad that got the top spot with minimal qualifications?

I wonder where this guy is today? Does anyone have any info on this guy? Im honestly curious to see where he is what he is doing, and what he looks like now.

come from biological patronage of a non disgraced nature

I'm a 100% convinced that Sup Forumstards aren't as beta as the joke goes.

I got plenty of mad decent pussy in High school just playing the guitar, doing my own thing. Most women don't give a fuck about sports, making chads super uninteresting. Decent bait tho

ha!

went to school with a bunch of these chimpanzees

10 years after high school, most of these boys are fat, much less attractive, unemployed or in dead end jobs, they've married some high-school ho they got pregnant and they're having a hard time keeping up the payments for that muscle car they just had to have

a few of them you find out were closet gay

only one or two make it out the top, but they're usually the higher IQ boys who never bought into the bullshit that was expected of them at the time

a brief flare of virility and male beauty and downhill rapidly after 30

Yes.