Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Doing cocaine for the first time
Only doing a small bump
Any advice?

apply cocaine directly to dickhole before snorting, that way your dick will go numb, and it will feel like you are giving another person a hand job while you are tripping balls

Do more than a small bump. It's awesome. Don't drink or mix anything. If you only do Coke you won't have a hangover.

Protip: Dont

Can't. I don't have a dick
I'm scared of heart attacks. Does it impair social skills? Will I lose grip on reality? Am I gonna feel like I'm stoned but more hyper? Or is it just gonna be extreme euphoria and energy?

>Doing cocaine for the first time
>Only doing a small bump
>Any advice?
Do moar. Drink shitloads of beer

This. Especially the part about not doing only a small bump. Gum some of it too so you get the whole experience

Blow is super overrated. I used to do 5-7 fatties a night on the weekend, and all it did was numb my throat and keep me up all night. Good shit, too. Smelt like straight gasoline.

Coke is a more subtle drug than you'd think.

>im scared of heart attacks
Lmao have fun buddy...(;

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

I have heart enlargement and I'm not too suicidal yet
I'm 20 generations inbred so no

it only lasts like, 45 minutes but its pretty great. no advice needed you just blow and you'll figure it out.

The main question is how high profile will it be for a first timer?

You'll act like you downed a 12oz Redbull in one go. That's about it.

oh, well in that case just kill yourself

Energy drinks do nothing for me so that's comforting.
I saw some videos on youtube of people walking around crazy with their pants down and hitting their head into stuff and hallucinating and people yelling "Don't do coke"
They also yell worldstar so I don't take them as a source

Honestly, it's super subtle. You won't even know you're high.

What's coke comedown?

>Energy drinks do nothing for me

Then coke is probably gonna disappoint you. Make sure not to do anything else so you know what to expect. Also, snort a tiny bit of water in the same nostril to absorb it faster.

It CAN be fun, but it usually disappoints me.

You'll probably just get a little tired, if anything.

is it pure or mixed?

Skip out on the party favors and save up some money to buy some nice clean blow. Most of what you'll come across is really shitty quality, hurts your sinuses.
Personally, I like starting off with key bumps and a double rye & cola until I can actually feel that I'm high, then I'll start railing small lines, then medium, then fatties. That way you can enjoy getting a slight bit higher with every session. Pretty quick you'll either run out or plateau.
Then it's a matter of crushing beers and telling stories, doing the odd line to keep you up until you're either bored, drunk, or out of coke.

I'm just doing it out of curiosity
But I tried weed once and shit was laced up with K2.
Can coke be laced with more fucked up shit?

If you pay more than 10-15 a line, you're getting ripped off.

Pure I believe, I said nothing cut. Paying about $20 for about 2 lines.

Dance mother fuck dance!

All sorts of nasty shot that you would find under your sink.

these people get shit blow OP.

You'll feel straight euphoria, a "glow" per say and you'll get super confident in yourself.

You feel like a million dollars.

too bad you'll need a million dollars to stay that way. High is super short, 20-30 mins per line

Sugar, usually. Also it SHOULD smell like gas.

1. dont do it with any women
2. drink water
3.stay calm or else you will start shaking
4. share only with people who actually put ins

its nice btw if u're drunk you'll be sober and hyped like hell :) but dont take it alone

also this, danced on blow and I felt amazing

O ya. Coke is 'spensive cuz it's super illegal. But that's because EVERYONE does it.

>.25 g's will give you a feel
>.5 g's will give you a decent time
>1.0 gwill give you a great experience
>1-2 g's will be certain to give you one of the best times

Dont forget nummies/gummies, theyre fucking unreal

>on coke rn bud, i feel the best ive ever felt

With the right fuel mixture, you will be able to drink all night and perform at the top of your game in any situation. Requires at least an 8 ball to properly perform and influence a select guest or two.

You will feel "superior" in a way if that makes sense. You just feel good and confident definitely. You will get thirsty so fuck it drink a beer or two. Also the drip down your throat will taste gross but also keeps you high when you swallow it.

Tits plz.

btw, forgot. nummies/gummies can suck if your dealer has bad cut with the blow. Good cut should freeze your mouth if well placed and amount wize (about 1/10 of the blow has to be on your gums)

How would sugar harm me?
It's just me myself and I
I have to do it alone
I don't speak section 8, or trailer park, man. Wanna explain?
Just tryna get a kick and see how it's like. Even my dealer said he won't sell me twice.
Again, sorry, but, wut?

Unless you are in colombia, all coke is cut. its just a matter of how much and what with. If it sends you to the bathroom with the screaming shits you will know to only buy drugs from white people in future

>small bump

your wasting your time fagot

your fine first time i did coke i was high on weed and drunk :) just doit man if ur curious live life to the fullest

okay OP, here's the low-down.

unless you have a terrific hookup, it will probably be cut, and depending on what it's cut with, you'll either be disappointed or up for the entire night.

if you're lucky and have a good hookup, then it will be much more mild than you expect. like other user said, 45 minutes is usual, if you drink you get 1 and a half hours, but drinking while you do cocaine creates a very toxic chemical in your liver. that's why it lasts longer, and it's also a somewhat different high.

as a first timer, you don't have to worry about doing too much probably. start small, just in case it's cut with amphetamines or meth, and just feel your way from there.

a first timer can probably do $30 in a night and feel okay. if you drink, don't eat anything, stay up all night, you will feel like shit the next day. but it won't be the worst hangover ever. i mean, unless you drink enough to warrant that.

you will be able to drink more and smoke more than usual, if you decide to. as long as you're not driving, that's probably okay. but make sure to cut yourself off at some point. just be aware, basically.

also, it might make you horny and dominating. personally, i like it every once in awhile. the real thing is MUCH more mild than, say, adderall. you should be able to sleep afterwards, and the hit on your appetite won't be as substantial either.

unless you have good connect, tf? mexican would cut it badly. get your self the source

>20 generations inbred
So Jewish then?

Don't. My experiences with cocaine came after lots of experimentation with psychadelics. It's insidiously subtle. Here is what you'll notice:

>First, after you snort it and hold it in your sinus, within a certain amount of time there's numbness depending on purity and how much you snorted, and a tingle down the back of your throat
>Mild physical stimulation, think endorphin rush
>Mild euphoria
>It will peak at a point that depends on how much you took
>Within 30 mins the primary effects will end or dull

What you will NOT notice until you've successfully looked for it:
>There is a subtle head change, but not like what you're thinking reading this
>First, a lowering of inhibitions
>A desire to be active, probably endorphin related
>A desire to do more coke coupled with that first one

The low-key mental effects put me off of it in spite of cocaine's convenience.

He is white
Gold mine of info, thanks.
No, sandnigger muzzie. Yes bring on the hate

have fun ruining your life you fucking faggot

it's poison

So is your existence but I'm not complaining
Cunt.

go snort some more cattle dewormer future junkie

its one snort u're not gonna get addicted to coke after one snort if you're not a total retard of course

Have a chaser to stop the drip and have something to do or someone to talk to or you're going to be bored.

REKT
E
K
T

>REKT
>E
>K
>T

i've experienced both the real stuff and cut cocaine, there are several noticeable differences. for awhile i actually gave up bothering with it because so much of it was shit (fucking Orlando).

but my guy turned me onto the real stuff, which he seeks out passionately, and is lucky enough to have connects. from my expedience, getting stuff that hasn't been cut much is extremely hard.

a good sign is passion about it, however. Anybody who is passionate about their product, cares about the experience.

good luck tho. hope you have a good time if you decide to try. personally, i've always been more of a 60mg adderall guy, but i gave it up awhile ago because, well, i liked that too much.

in comparison, pure cocaine is really more like a good bottle of scotch in my mind. even if you're an alcoholic, you probably won't be able to afford that vice anyway. while doing it, you'll probably want to do more, but at some point you will decide to stop. you won't have an urge to go immediately back to doing it.

basically, it's not very addictive, unless you have a spare million dollars you want to blow on a year of partying.

>Only doing a small bump
>Any advice?
take a big fat line

just live stream it with a mask and a VPN and socialize with us during ur high m8

>one small bump

enjoy your slightly elevated heartrate and placebo rush. you might as well just drink a coffee, it'll last you longer

the more you do the better it gets
one bump is hardly worth it
if you get drunk tho u will probably black out

Substance-induced anxiety
fucked my life
don't do it user

fag
makes u more social but less likeable
u get aggressive and pissed off at times

once in a while won't kill u but does extremely stress ur cardio system

and it makes u dumber

Woah.
I haven't posted in this thread because there were already a lot of replies, but
>not very addictive unless you have a spare million dollars
It's not that expensive. Runs for about 90-115 a g where I live.
I only make 13 an hour but I could easily afford a half g every day.
As a matter of fact last month I went on a two week bender doing about half to a g every single night.
If you work it's not hard to afford, especially as a weekend thing.
Addiction is also relative, I've had every drug apart from acid and crack. Never got addicted to anything, except ambien.
Needless to say I've already had more than half a g tonight.
I don't do it as often anymore though because it just gets me more depressed now, much like any other drug though.
That's just me. I'm sure anyone that's not fucked up as I am would enjoy it much more.

Is OP even still here?

I hate that shit, anyone saying it's ok to do it is because they never did it enough times to get seriously fucked. And it can fuck you up big time

it's a celebrity drug dude u def won't overdose one one snort or get any heart problems. Trust me I get fucked on like 3-4 puffs of weed and i was high and drunk and took one snort of coke and i'm fine :) If you dont wanna do it dont do it.

after chronic use you have a hard time sleeping, feeling natural emotions and ur tolerance goes up fast

if u don't have enough money don't even bother

i guess it does depend on the person, but i haven't met somebody who was really hooked on it that bad yet.

i guess my main point was that, if that's what you want to get addicted too, there are better, cheaper alternatives. if an addict had a choice between meth and cocaine, i doubt they'd go for the cocaine.

but, like all drugs, a vast majority of the reaction depends on the user, of course.

I still fucking love coke though. Depression is a big part of my life, being able to indulge deeper in it is nice.
Though the girl I'm doing it with is an addict. I've helped her to tone it down to a weekend thing. But this morning she kept asking for more and more. Since friday night we've probably done about 3g's. (I'm fine with it as long as she doesn't turn back to it every day. Actually I don't give a fuck about her, she's hot, but she can go fuck herself for all I care.)

dont drink milk fag