Would you rather stay on Sup Forums Sup Forums or would you enjoy a Sup Forums that had minimal moderation and rules?

Would you rather stay on Sup Forums Sup Forums or would you enjoy a Sup Forums that had minimal moderation and rules?

Pic unrelated

>>Jew Detected

So you're saying that currently Sup Forums has no moderation or rules? If so you're fucking retarded.

>So you're saying that currently Sup Forums has no moderation or rules?

reading is hard isn't it?
THIS Sup Forums has moderation AND rules

would you like a Sup Forums that doesn't?

Nigger you had no fucking commas, nothing in that shit. Fucking shoot me for trying to read proper English. Let me help you out so others understand. What you want is a "Everything goes" Sup Forums board, that'll never happen outside of the deep web. I don't understand where you're coming from with "minimal moderation" only thing taken down currently is CP.

This already exists, pleb.

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

so why are you still here?

I knew exactly what he was saying.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Proper English you idiot. Maybe some punctuation you scum.

I'm everywhere.

samefag who can't into reading shit english

learn to english fag

I wish nothing more that I could log on to 2003 internet...just for a day....all the great stuff i missed out on

Hahahaha I know right? The replies/posters count proves that.

I would rather other boards had more moderation and rules. The moderation is almost nonexistent, /hr/ has become an extension of Sup Forums now for example.

Not the same guy bitchtits, Guess idiots can read other idiot's fucked up vernacular.

Actually it's that I'm real good at English that I can understand others even if they're not using it correctly.

"I'm real good at English." Fucking kek.

>I would rather other boards had more moderation and rules

cuck

lol

What place?

eight chan Sup Forums used to be legit.
Now the whole site is in cuck mode.

>cuck mode
so you come here instead? lel

Sup Forums isn't, its the only board with no rules at all.

exactly, thats how fucking shit the site has gotten, it forced me back to this cuck hole.