Characters who are literally you

Characters who are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Unruh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get it, because frankie muniz browses Sup Forums

>you will never perform oonagi on somebody

its funny i was always reese everything about him, i use to bully alot and was a dumb ass even though I can be smart at times.

Holy fuck, OP. Get that Ifunny shit out of here before I slap your gay faggot ass!

OP- did your grandparents have any children that were not born mentally retarded?

Except I'm not that fat
yet...

Obligatory

It's unagi you retard.

yeah
me and Dewey. Francis is borderline, Reese is retarded, Jamie is a maybe.

unagi is eel you plebeian, it's different, look it up

And it's not something you perform, it's something you have.

>literally

I don't think you know what this word means

I know exactly what literally means

fine

kek

KEK. Of course fedora wearing OP sees himself as a genuis.

TO LATE IT IS TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

xD!!!!!!

Me too.

I'm a Francis. My younger brothers look up to me even though I'm dumb as hell. Also I'm married.

I always could relate to carl

I get drunk and start shit everywhere I go

Fucking kill yourself.

webster added the slang usage of literally to the dictionary, so perhaps it is you, who do not know the full definitions of that word

Here this is literally me

fhgdfgdfgd

i gotta go fast

fuk u

I'm me nigger

>masturbates
he's literally me

So in others words you're that annoying socially awkward guy nobody invites anywhere becuase you always have to prove how cool and crazy you are. There's always one

You've gotta be a pretentious motherfucker if you think your malcolm.

Literally me

oh

so... you fucked your sister?

Who? That ain't Frank Gallagher..

I like you user

Howard Unruh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Unruh

>Jewish
>Born in NJ in 1920
>Drafted for WWII
>Discharged from US Army in 1945 at age 24 for keeping "meticulous notes of every German killed, down to details of the corpse"
>Lived in his mom's basement without employment while she supported him with a factory job
>Decorated his basement with military items and set up a shooting range
>"Had trouble getting along with neighbors"
>Howie "was harassed by neighborhood teens, who thought he was homosexual and used to make fun of him"
>Reported to have been depressed about previous "homosexual liaisons" in a Philadelphia movie theater
>Eventually, Howie "became paranoid about his neighbors and started to keep a diary detailing everything he thought was said about him
>"Next to some of the names was the word 'Retal', short for 'retaliate'"
>After a night walk to a movie theater, Howie came home and discovered that "the gate he had just built in front of his house had been stolen"
>"When I came home last night and found my gate had been stolen, I decided to kill them all"
>Walks through his neighborhood at 9:20 AM with a German Luger, shooting anyone he came across
>Kills 13 people in twelve minutes, including a Bakery Truck Driver, and two children, aged 6 and 2
>Diagnosed with Schizophrenia, evades conviction, spends life in multiple asylums and psych wards

>Died in 2009 at the age of 88
>Last public words ever released were "I'd have killed a thousand if I had enough bullets"

Some of you are alright, don't come to New Jersey 60 Years ago

>your malcolm.
you're*
i'll explain it ONE more time for you underage fucks who SOMEHOW didn't learn it in elementary school

YOUR = possessive. your bike, your fleshlight, your tupperware.
YOU'RE = a contraction of the words "YOU" and "ARE". You ONLY use this in places where it would also make sense to say "you are". For example, "YOU ARE a complete moron" would mean "you're a complete moron".

So your best friend sacrificed every other friend you had and raped your gf right in front if you.

Go back to facebook

U.K. Version is shit

No

My nigger
My favorite dag
I'm loud
I'm silent
I'm Grey with personality
and my spirit animal
#otherkin2016

im elliot but with incest involved.

Yes

dream on cuck

projecting yourself onto me, maybe?

I'm like the missing third Kuroki sibling.

Not the fag you responded too. Not sure why this is such a big deal to people on 4 chan of all places. Relax, take a deep breath and stop caring about how people spell it. It's not a big deal, you know what they are trying to say. It comes off as controlling and petty.

kej

I am Gooby Bear.

Aspie af

I think I'm beginning to understand. b is just reddit's overflow board now.

That show fucking sucks. Bozangoo!

>unagi

Fuckin stole my character I look like him act like him and dress like him.

It's really not fam, the US version is utter wank and it's just cringey how you have to reproduce all UK shows

Nope. It's just easy to spot someone who gets a few drinks in them and feels the need to overconpensate in a social situation to prove they aren't socially awkward and insecure. The way you described yourself in one sentence literally describes every person at a party who is awkward sober but after a few beers tries to start shit in a mcdonalds parking lot becuase the guy behind him beeped the horn.

I'll be your white Troy

I made a Saints Row 4 character of him. Hilarious to see Carl speedrunning around the city, fucking up Zinyak's army.

Except if you go on any other board, people take the extra second to know what they typed. It should just come naturally, you're typing what you think. You think in either "you are" terms or "your" terms. It's not weird, it's how the rest of the english speakers do it.

And? You're going to get your post picked apart if you don't do it. I make mistakes sometimes, and they get picked apart instead of getting noticed for what they contain.

It's easier for everybody if you act like you care what you're saying, take the few moments out of your day to re-read what you're about to post, because it was SO important for you to post in the first place.
>Sup Forums of all places
Sup Forums is 18+. Anybody who is 18+ and does NOT know the difference between your/you're deserves to be shot. Arguing that "this is Sup Forums" doesn't do your argument any good, it's the opposite of effective. You're old enough to know better, so fucking act like it, or get called out on it instead of having your point addressed.

no chances fam

>fat
>ronery
>gun-competent
>socially awkward
>generally a nice person
>no compunction about necessary violence
>goes full pyscho under extreme pressure and provocation
>long hair
>can recognize crazy bullshit on sight
>flustered easily
>GUNS