Dudes this fuck is literally in the javascript room in this discord trying to learn how to code a baseball game...

dudes this fuck is literally in the javascript room in this discord trying to learn how to code a baseball game. come subtly fuck with him

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/739270543828996096

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you literal HIV-faggot.
Shkreli is bro-tier.

Fuck off virgo, shkreli is a huge bitch and hes not your "bro", get the fuck off this thread

this thread has potential

hi r/Sup Forums

what

Your a retarded brain dead ass, if you think highly of that piece of shit

Fuck off you liberal cunt.

How come? He has literally done nothing wrong, and he's the most generous pharma CEO out there.

How old are you, 15? Dude is a fucking ear meat. Literally doesnt do shit. Fuck him and you for not fucking him

You're*

bump for potential

NOTE: Dont be a fucking retarded person and join and scream shit, just keep it subtle and fuck with him so we can keep it going

He's almost always online. He live streams himself for hours almost every day. He's so hated it's hard to fuck with him. It's like come to Sup Forums and shit posting, no one can tell the difference.

Has lots of fans though. He's a hero of /biz/

He makes accounts talking about how cool he is. 100% of faggots in this thread are martin the rest are paid by Martin to be his friend. Fucking Christ. This is a shitty night on Sup Forums why do I still come here.

Nah, I'm 29.
And unlike you I understand the health care system enough to know that his price-raising didn't affect a single sick individual.
Only insurance companies pay the high price, 2/3's of the drug is given away completely for free.
And thanks to him, they now have money for RnD.

Martin Shkreli is a saint.

I understand that but this is a bit more personal because you are right in a discord with him directly

What a fucking child you are.
You are so convinced that you couldn't possibly be wrong about a person, that you have to delude yourself into thinking he pays for any positive comments.

You're a fucking tinfoil hat.

you can server mute and umute anyoen

Where did you learn that shit, a fucking Vice documentary? Take your head out of your ass and stop acting like you know the first thing about health care shit

Vice is liberal garbage, don't watch it.
Those are the facts, deal with it faggot.

I'm in his Discord

Nigga you dumb

discordapp. com/channels/187044429574569985/187044429574569985

Yeah....
Not accordin toe fbi buddy