Name one thing this faggot has done that makes him worth wearing a national jersey

Name one thing this faggot has done that makes him worth wearing a national jersey.

The actual act of him taking down Messi was entertaining. But Wondo along with Bradley need to leave ASAP

He's brown.
He's the future.

Him missing that header when he was 2 feet from the goal in 2014 is inexcusable. He should never have played again.

Is Wondo the American version of Robert Green? If so, then why does he still have a career?

>Giving up the ball and tries to recover it and fouls the best striker in the world 3-5 outside the box.
He fucked up again.

Fuck wondo, I'm still pissed at that piece of shit for blowing that easy shot in WC

He's got shit for brains.

man that will never not hurt to watch.

he's polish

Offside

I'm 100% certain that klinsmann only brings wondo to this team to troll Donovan.

He's a polish Native American, he is the past

I don't know why jurgen likes him so much. This faggot ruined so many opportunities at the world cup.

>you now remember my little sawker apologists claiming this faggot was going to be the scorer the national team needed

>Muh MLS scoring record

>not a lace shot
faggot

They thought he was the next Brian McBride. He plateaued somewhere far below that.

How's this offside again?

it wasnt offside belgian right back fucked it up

This guy looks a lot like roberto duran