Alright Sup Forumsros...

Alright Sup Forumsros, I wanna start selling drugs so I can pay my way through college without Sallie Mae owning 47% of my ass. Whaddaya got for me?

>711
>NeverForget
Fits or gtfo

The fuck do you wanna know? I can tell you'll be bad at this already because you're so vague in asking for assistance in dealing

I already have a supplier lined up, I need advice on how to get the word out without attracting too much attention from the feds.

Don't sell drugs. The rewards aren't worth the risk, you'll attract a ton of attention, and everyone will know what you are doing, giving them a pair of scissors to cut the thread of the sword dangling over your head, if they ever want you out of there.

Your best bet is to do it the old-fashioned way: WORK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

I paid my own way through college when I was 16 years old without a single student loan.
There are work-study programs that you can latch onto, there are always job openings near (or on) campus that pay more because 1, nobody wants to deal with a bunch of shitheaded teenagers that think they know everything, and 2, that makes up the base of their clientele, and there is nothing shitheaded teenagers know how to do better than spending mommy and daddy's money.

Yeah, I didn't live in the dorms, and yeah, maybe I had to evacuate the trailer whenever a hurricane decided to squirt watery shit in my general area, but I got my degree, and did it with the exact same effort as spending my days with my thumb up my ass.

this:
also, junkies like to call the cops on dealers when they can't get free dope, and preppy church girls are nosy as fuck. someone WILL rat you out

It's the spoiled assholes that spend mommy and daddy's money that have me wanting to make the money. I'm going to school for microbiology, and even with all my scholarships from the school and grants and from football I still had to take out 16k in loans. And the work study on campus doesnt help for shit because It's literally 8 hours a week at $8.25.

If you don't already know, I'd say you're fucked and wouldn't attempt. You should already be in a that "group" so word would get around on it's own. Too risky IMO

What are you supplying?

That is roughly enough to pay for textbooks for 16 credits with change left over.

Weed

Unless you're close to a grower you aren't going to make enough to pay for college.

The profit margin on weed is ridiculously low, close to the point of being an expenditure rather than a source of income.

And if you smoke it, you'll fail your classes. And if some dumb jock gets piss tested, they'll point you out as the dealer.

>The profit margin on weed is ridiculously low, close to the point of being an expenditure rather than a source of income.
This is very true. If you buy weed you're paying for the overhead of everybody who had it before you. Grow it yourself and get it for pennies on the dollar.

>i wanna start selling drugs to pay my way thru college
>what are you selling
>dude weed lmao

thanks for the laugh user but in all reality you will gain nothing but a ride to your local jail house where you'll either be facing trafficking charges, distribution with intent to sell, possession of marijuana and an illegal firearm (depending on how edgy you are) and maybe just maybe a statutory rape charge.

Problems with this theory:

Setting up a proper grow room takes a lot of space, and a massive amount of power. Enough power to light up an entire dormitory. If you do it on campus, they will find the source of the drain, and kick your ass to the curb... in handcuffs.

Setting up a good grow room is also expensive. It can cost upwards of a grand, even doing it the cheap Jorge Cervantes garage grow method.

Not to mention that pot fucking reeks. You can smell it for upwards of a quarter mile away, even with top-grade filtration in place. This is why Colorado smells like a homeless man's armpit (aside from all the homeless), and a lot of towns have banned growers from the city limits. Just the dispensary stinks enough to be a public nuisance, and they keep their shit in sealed glass jars.

So, if you're going to sell pot, your price is probably going to be around $10 or so per gram, around $25/eighth or $40/quarter. Some dumb shits might pay up to $200/ounce There are 28 grams in an ounce, and you will not likely sell more than a quarter pound in a day, and that is assuming you skip classes to do it. That is also assuming you are the only man on campus selling.

You're probably going to be paying a bit more than half of that up front to YOUR dealer, who is paying around $5/gram plus gas money to Colorado or Washington.

The math just doesn't add up. Even if you grow.

>Setting up a proper grow room takes a lot of space, and a massive amount of power. Enough power to light up an entire dormitory. If you do it on campus, they will find the source of the drain, and kick your ass to the curb... in handcuffs.
>Setting up a good grow room is also expensive. It can cost upwards of a grand, even doing it the cheap Jorge Cervantes garage grow method.
>Not to mention that pot fucking reeks. You can smell it for upwards of a quarter mile away, even with top-grade filtration in place. This is why Colorado smells like a homeless man's armpit (aside from all the homeless), and a lot of towns have banned growers from the city limits. Just the dispensary stinks enough to be a public nuisance, and they keep their shit in sealed glass jars.
Dude I did all of these things and have gotten away with it for over two years (albeit not in a dorm and I don't pay for electricity)

$200 an ounce is the lowest my stuff gets sold for. $20/gram $45/eighth $90/quarter

>I don't pay for electricity
>$200 an ounce
Either the person you are leeching off doesn't know, or you are lying. Because if you were growing, your electric bill would be over $200/month for enough pot to have any kind of sales potential as a steady source of income. A good plant has a yield of a couple ounces, tops, once it has been trimmed and cured. It takes around 3 months to grow, and another month or two to dry and cure. All the while you are rotating a huge number of plants that stink to high heaven and make it 80 degrees outside of the building in the shade from the lamps and the humidity.

>shenanigans

>I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll just talk shit to a person that doing what I say is impossible.

>what are full spectrum LED lights
>what are carbon air filters
>what is a perpetual harvest
>what is a controlled atmosphere

>A good plant has a yield of a couple ounces, tops
pic related

Selling drugs is for niggers
Drugs are for niggers and white trash and the other races I don't know about.
Getting mixed up with that shit is dumb and a good way to get into bad situations. Even if its just nigger grass.
Source: sold for a year
Then I found the sweet and supple lord Yahweh and quit

>full spectrum
2 per plant, at least $100 per plant
>carbon air filters
Won't filter the smell after a week, more expensive than the fans you put them in
>perpetual harvest
No shit, homie. But you're also talking about hiding an acre of pot in a college town, if you go that route.
>controlled atmosphere
Yeah. Go ahead and air condition your subtropical botanicals and see how that works out.

Start producing LSD in a massive scale,
with a 17.5 gallon fermenter

also require many step before the final product.

dont sell weed. theres no money in it unless youre moving huge

>perpetual harvest
n-word, u srs? a perpetual harvest is a full time job for more than one person and impossible to hide.

>Yeah. Go ahead and air condition your subtropical botanicals and see how that works out.
I don't need to. I raise the CO2 levels which not only increases my yield but allows my plants to flourish in heat that would kill plants at normal atmospheric levels.
>No shit, homie. But you're also talking about hiding an acre of pot in a college town, if you go that route.
That depends on how much you're trying to cultivate.
>Won't filter the smell after a week, more expensive than the fans you put them in
I replace it every three months, I swap out prefilters once per month and have no smell issues.
>2 per plant, at least $100 per plant
I spent way more on lights than that. But I'm not a poorfag so I was able to shell out for quality equipment.

Not much of a demand for LSD these days. I still love the stuff.

>carbon air filters
>perpetual harvest

ITT: Heisenberg

I run one by myself and work a full time job on top of it. And it is absolutely possible to hide. I'm getting tired of people in this thread telling me that what I'm doing is impossible.

>heat

Didn't the faggot you're arguing with say something about all the heat it generates?

>cost, quality equipment

Didn't the same faggot also point out that growing is prohibitively expensive for the task at hand, which is a part-time dope dealer looking to score between classes?

PROTIP: I'm that faggot.

excuse me i just work on an actual farm and sell to dispensaries. I couldnt possibly know what im talking about.

I made over 400k last year with 5 licensed employees. how much did you make?

Don't be ridiculous this is horticulture not chemistry.
Nowhere near that much but I run a much smaller operation than an actual farm. I'll be making more this year now that I no longer have a partner I share profits with. One day it will be legal where I live and then I'll be up scaling since I won't have to hide anymore.

Heat isn't an issue(for me at least), it can either be worked with or vented elsewhere. I suggested earlier that OP try to meet and get cozy with a local grower to avoid high overhead.