Pros
>probably isnt disease ridden
>wont drop a baby into your life
>wont bitch and moan at your performance

Cons
>none that i can see

>robot/artificial vagina
not my cup o tea

Apart from the realisation you're spending your precious moments on earth doing nothing more than stimulating a ganglion of nerve cells that provided a comforting feeling.

Come on Sup Forums, stop being ironically beta, it's not ironic anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGwFZj3YPwY

What else would you do with it?

beta?

i'm omega thank you very much.
not interested in dealing with shit from women, and im not interested in reproducing.

Yes, as long as I can "delete the browsing history" if you know what I mean.

Yes, but I'd prefer if it was sentient and didn't want to

probably fall in love with

Tbh shed probably be better than this one lazy blonde slut i fucked who just laid on her back doing sweet fuckall then was like whats wrong user? You didnt come, are you not in the mood? Lol....

I think about that every day, well every time I jerk off. I always wanted a sex robot that I could upload pictures into and it would morph into that person. So I could fuck my aunte.

Its fun tho. We have this new thing called birth control. Also this new thing called not being a giant faggot who hates women for rejecting him

It will never beat real sex until such time as fake pussies are perfected on the levels of warmth, texture, smell, etc. and AI is perfected such that you actually feel as though you are connecting with another human being whilst having sex. Sex is communicative, in case you virginfags were unaware.

not that one

Obviously.

Absolutely.

Not fucking a sex robot would deprive it of its entire life's meaning. Who would do such a terrible thing?

its not women i hate, its humanity in general... i hate you just as much as the next bitch that walks by.

I thought about getting a sex doll so i don't go without while my wife is on her period.. I'd do a robot i guess

>being this much of a faggot edgelord

got any more insults? lolol

why do you even care?

why not.

>life
ur a moron

I mean fuck you too, just sayin youre missing out

if it's that robochick from the movie, HELL YES

I fell in love with her

she is absolutely amazing

11/10 would bang all day and all night

If it's like ava the sure

Does said robot have the ability to crush my nuts at the drop of a memory card?

If not, then pass.

Let's face it, sex robots are going to be awesome. They aren't going to be poor replacements for women, they are going to be superior replacements.

Imagine being able to fuck a blue or green alien, in real life, just like Captain Kirk. Or a Nav'i or whatever furry bullshit you are into. Catgirls? Robots can do that. BDSM, check. Loli your thing? Robot's have you covered.

Want a partner that actually gives a shit about you and listens to you? AI is getting there. Not only will your robot be able to fuck you, but it can listen to all of your woes like a real partner.

Best of all, your robot will never cheat on you, get pregnant, or try to cuck you.

Yeah, there will still be people who prefer meatspace, and that is great. We need them to keep the country populated. For the rest of us, robots will grant us what women never could.

Yeah, but sometimes you just wanna bust a nut, then move on.

well not shit
theyre called SEX robots dumb ass

Sure.

>implying women aren't sex robots

Sex without courtship, mismatches in hornyness timing, etc etc.

Every woman with a vibrator in her purse/undewear drawer is already doing this.

I'll just be happy to see the women who exploit sex for free rides, drinks, meal tickets, emotional abuse, etc be out of a job.

That's nice and all, but robots are having enough trouble just walking these days. And then how much longer before they become affordable?

Your best bet in year 2046 will still be a clean prostitute. If Trump and Putin don't blow us all up.

bump

He knows what's up

if it looked exactly like a 11 year old girl, yes, OP.

/thread.

missing out on drama and general misery?

no thanks.

In a Hz.

This.

Only if it is non-sentient, and only if it does not feel pain, mentally or physically.

You sound like the king of tards

The only thing we can count on is how far the sex industry pushes a technical breakthrough

this made me cringe very hard

fucking wierdos just use your sock.

Do you think loli-bots will be allowed?

I hope so. Or at least be able to customize them in private so no one has to know.