FUCK MLS FUCK OUR MONEY GRABBING PLAYERS FUCK THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS MEME LEAGUE KILLING OUR NATIONAL TEAM

FUCK MLS FUCK OUR MONEY GRABBING PLAYERS FUCK THOSE WHO SUPPORT THIS MEME LEAGUE KILLING OUR NATIONAL TEAM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MLS is an embarrassment

Why did Beckham waste his years playing in that shithole, he was so fucking good right before he left Madrid

i hope the league dies

Tsunaldo will come here once Bale cucks him and Zlatan will come once he flops at United

Fucking joke

>at a bar for USA vs ARG
>come back home
>log on Sup Forums
>everyone blaming MLS for this defeat

the fuck?

MLS sucks

they're an embarassment

1995 Copa we beat Argentina 3-0, this MLS "growth" hasn't done shit and finished fourth (which is where we will finish again, don't kid yourself)

Bradley and Beckerman were the worst players by far tonight directly contributing to 3 of Argentina's 4 goals.

Wondo didnt see the ball enough to be shit.

So what's the alternative? We should call up NASL players? A bunch of money being injected into soccer in USA is bad?

They should be sent to leagues that aren't embarrassments

>So what's the alternative?

Sending the kids that show promise off to Europe and keeping them there until they can no longer perform up to European standards.

That just encourages European dominance and makes people lose interest in soccer domestically

outlaw professional soccer in the us, force players to go to europe

MLELS should be destroyed and a real league made in its place.

Then inject us with money, to place the CONCACAF Champions on European standards.

Is MLS even close to beating the NHL in ratings yet?

>Being interested in the MLS

No good prospect is going to grow up and say "I've loved this sport ever since I saw Steven Gerrard score a penalty vs the literal whos"

My Little Soccer doesn't encourage interest in the sport, the National team does.

If that's your guys' attitudes then soccer in the USA will never work.
We can't just only care about the national team, so every year when there's a tournament we care about soccer for a few weeks then forget.
The only successful end game for soccer in the US is to create a viable soccer culture, which necessitates an interesting domestic league.
MLS does kind of suck, but realistically it's the only thing we've got.

And that's not the MLS, it's going to be pathetic in a few years when a broken down Tsunaldo goes to play for Beckhams franchise and people will bow down to him

Cole literally said the MLS is like "relaxing on the beach" and the Galaxy went after him like it was fucking 2004 and signed him. Embarrassment

I don't care if we have a shit league, I just want world class American players competing against other world class players. Besides Americans who is going to play in the MLS in their prime? The league will always be shit. It's ok to send all our best talent to Europe because they will never ever get the same amount of growth here.

I find it hard to believe that in a country with more than 300 million people and that has produced so many amazing athlets in various sports, doesn't have people that can become world class football players which could play at Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid banging 50 goals every season.
Start channeling kids to football instead of basket and american football and i'm sure you will start finding lots of talented players.
If USA really wanted to become a powerhouse in football, i believe they could do it in 20 to 30 years.

Hispanic American Demographic is set to be majority by late 2020s...

Hispanic kids only love soccer and baseball.

US Soccer will be a serious force in the late 2030s and 2040s, but the surnames on the jerseys will be hispanic.

Imagine the Mexican national team with better coaching, a better domestic league, better fitness coaching.

The US National Team will compete when its full of black and mexican american athletes.

Basketball was not a dominant sport in America until rap flourished and that culture tied in with basketball which is why so many white kids love basketball.

When American culture starts to shift towards hispanic culture as they become the majority demographic in the 2020s, you will see the shift to soccer.

If rap chose soccer instead of basketball, we would already be there.

I second this

Our academies are shit. And even the best ones in the country just hire washed up league 1 players or literal who brazilians to come coach.

Eeeh

MLS is garbage due to poor national development of US football, but it's getting better.

Are you mad because you lost? It was Argentina, COMPLETELY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE

Seriously, being mad for losing against Argentina is retarded, you had no chance whatsoever

Because money and being close to home and kids. Careers end at 30, the rest it's up in B ranked teams, but if you had talent you go to a easy money grabbing league like MLS since the ad revenue is enough or to a middle eastern one, like Saudi Arabia, where oil money used to pay in 1 year enough to get a millionaire pension for when their retirement days.

Madrid, Milan and PSG all wanted to keep him

Shame he rotted in the MLS when he still had quality

>Only a few years remain before football becomes an Olympic-style doping competition between USA, China and Russia.
Can't you go back to building space empires?

euro sissies ruin any chance of that every 4 years when American fathers tune in to watch this here World Cup soccer thingy and they see a bunch of faggots flailing around throwing their heads up in the air and fingering opposing players' assholes.

They see that bullshit and then a month later college football starts and they see Nick Saban making men out of boys and instilling teamwork and discipline in kids that can translate in to other areas of life. It's not hard for a father to choose which sport to put his son in after that.

Oh and then some Seattle Sounders full kit wanker shows up on his facebook feed screaming some cringe inducing chant and he's surronded by a bunch of other Bernie Sanders supporting hipster faggots.