Ask some Marines something pt 2

Ask some Marines something pt 2.
Sorry for not posting dick pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VIylwth99Wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you regret joining the marine corps?

Want to go into military for SF, what branch is best?

why is it that you and your group look lke young faggots?

What's happening?

Fuck no snake!
It depends, they all are important and require dedication.
Hahaha we are all faggots. Your with nothing but men and some ugly ass women. We get alot of slow fire fuck off time.

What's your MOS?

What is a snake...

What's your guys' MOS? Or are you still in MOS school? If so, what MOS are you in school for?

Killing time, ain't nothing to do right now at the stumps.
2800. Still in school, scratch that. Waiting to pick up for school.
The real moto for the Marines is standby to standby

How does it feel knowing you joined the Marines just to be a total over entitled pussy?

youtu.be/VIylwth99Wg
Still in school/waiting to pick up. 2800/5900 and I think we have a 7200 in here

Holy shit, i was thinking about joining. How much hazing have you guys experienced on fleet within the first year?

Do the barracks/living area have enough room to work on personal projects?

How many machinists(2161) do you see on base? Are they actually doing their MOS?

Lol cute, though your partly right, most Marines are that way, but it's usually the ones who go out in public wearing marine branded clothing. If it really matters, I joined for shits and giggles, though two of the other Marines regret joining, and one joined for just the dress blues.

Why did they regret joining? What did they expect?

I would join for dress blues.
but I want to pilot helicopters

whats it like throwing your life away from some cunt in an office who sees you as assets instead of people?

Still waiting for schooling, about 2-5 months of waiting till we pick up schooling that lasts about a year.
What kind of projects?
The barracks are ok, but it's old, we are the poorest.
And don't think 2161 comes to 29 palms.

Why do you do gay shit then when someone asks you say "it's a marine thing".

Why say first to fight when you go in after spec war and bombs, y'all don't even rate pog

Do you recommend training before bootcamp or fuck it?

Fuck is that guy up there?

Did you guys go through parris islands?

How many corpsman dicks have you sucked/fucked

Fucking boot trash
Is this in the fucking 52 area

They expected low drag high speed shit, not waiting and doing nothing all damn day. There is alot of down time. You can pilot helicopters still
Don't give a shit! I joined for me, not for them.

>all those BCG's
looks like you're in red phase boot or ait - or whatever the marine equivalent is.

Fire guard.

No shit, really? He stays up there in casee of a fucking fire?

How does it feel to not actually be a marine yet? Or better yet, a pog in the marines?

Whats a pog?

no headphones allowed in uniform. fucking pog

Some stupid crafting project for an attack on titan cosplay. Spraypainting and model sized building

person other than grunt - what op is

Personnel other (than) grunt = pog. Pretty much anyone not combat arms. Or if you're infantry, pretty much anyone but infantry.

why are all marines giant faggots?

Ask them to check out FreeCST.com and reply back with thoughts.

If you are gay, what are the chances of getting some dick on the down low?

Not OP but the military is a lot more complicated than the public believes. Most personnel aren't even fighting. The same people who say "It's a Marine thing" or some shit are the same gung ho people who wear the Marine brand clothing like OP said or are all THIS BRANCH or AMERICA THIS or whatever. Any group, not even military, will have people like this except for very rare exceptions like maybe SEALs or just really high-class people in general. First to Fight is a morale thing. No one ever lives up to their mottos and slogans. Plus, why run in on foot when you can bombard first? That would just be retarded.

hes a marine, being gay is a prerequisite

Youre all boots and pogs. Also im securing your liberty because youre a pog boot fuck

Its easier to say because half the time they don't really care to know and Marines are too lazy to explain.
That's not our job, our job is to support the Marines who are actually kicking ass so that way they can focus on fucking the enemy up and not stupid shit like comm.
Yes and no, as long as you can do a 3 mile under 28, 5 pull ups, and 100 sit-ups you'll be ok. I would recommend hiking though, you on the west or east coast?
He was trying to scare the next guy who walks in, we get bored as fuck. That's why we do stupid shit.
Half west half east.
Boot trash indeed
And no, were not that crappy damn.

Anything physically intense you should train for. You don't wanna join a physically demanding organization and just do the bare minimum. This goes for sports, military, law enforcement, etc. Look at the PRT requirements. If you can meet them and exceed them, you should be okay.

Wait, if you're on fire guard, then what the fuck are yall doin chillin. I thought marines were badass. I know when i was in basic, fire guard ment sit at a desk and wait for DS's to come fuck your shit up.

do marines treat niggers like shit?

Who doesn't?

ill fuck you up kid

I would be going to San Diego so I would assume hiking would be needed definitely. How many push ups would you do per hour roughly?

He's our guardian angel mane. Like shit, nothing is worse than not being able to learn your job and being a disgrace to the corps. Trust me, we hate it as well. Wanted to be infantry but when they learned I was married with a kid they said nope.
Don't know, no one does, but we accept our fate of being cum guzzlers. Refer too
Aye aye sir! Good evening sir!

and god help you if they caught either one of y'all sleeping. god damn i think i got ptsd just from osut kek

How does it feel to be inferior to all of FROC and TTOC? Can one of you KYS and give us our 90 already?

Youre a boot ass pog. You probably sittin in lima company or whatever the holding company is at MCT huh?
Im over here deployed to Afghanistan bored as fuck sittin duty.

What are the chances of joining with posession of marijuana (Misdemeanor)?

PFT not PRT.
Only during black history month and swim qual.
Please do, nothing is better than an ass chewing and beating to motivate the fuck out you to PT some more.
You better work on them squats and knowledge then. Push ups really don't matter, just be fit or try to work out often. It's mainly a phycological thing. Unless your at Paris island. Then it's both. They fuck y'all up there alot more apparently.

I remember, I just came on shift. And cause of some fuckery the eariler night, every shift hat to report to the first floor fire guard. So, i run down and run back and freeze in terror. My DS is standing in front of my unlocked locker just casually knocking shit down. Watched as this tornado fucked up our bay with a ninja like silence.

It's called 29 palms faggot

Would any of you suck this vag for $1,000,000?

Call me a faggot 1more time and ill shove so much paperwork up your ass youll be shittin trees. Have fun in the middle of nowhere, im out of kbay so you can go suck one. Youre all pogs anyway so youll never do shit

Is this ur Drill Sergeant?

Nope, not at Lima, if I was I would pray that it was for waiting to get picked up for itb. I really wish I could be done with schooling to be deployed. What's your mos.
Depends on your asvab score. If it's high enough they will get you a waiver.

Uhhh... did I fucked up?

0311. Dont ever wish you were a grunt fuck this shit. Youre still a boot ass pog though

I'd like to thank OP for not being a faggot and answering my questions thank you for serving our country god speed!

What would you recommend if I want to do OCS after college? In terms of PFT I've heard all different things mainly 270 and up I'm guessing ASVAB is 110 and up

That wasnt op, and I ain't trying to disrespect you, just trying to kill time. We have drill instructors not Sargent's.

Do 15 up 15 down start at 1 and work to 15 then go down if you can do that in one sitting basic will be easy do pull ups too and go for a run... no jogging run At least 2 miles... doesn't matter really they are gonna kick your ass no matter what

So what do you think the chances are he was involved with that picture on some level?

How does it feel to fight pointless wars for Israel?

If you go to ocs after college I will make sure you know that you are a boot ass officer and a pog. I fuckin hate my boot ass Lt he doesnt know shit and he thinks this deployment is a summer camp to Afghanistan

DO YOU SWEAR FEALTY TO DERPIBOORU LEGION?

Do you put hats on things?

do you guys enjoy being such boots?

do a periscope faggot

Well I'm half way through school and figured I'd do OCS if I could get in either way I want to do at least the Marine reserves at a minimum

If you go to ocs to be a reserve officer youre a queer.

Nagh, just clean that shit up. Gotcha. Will work on not being such a shitty boot.
As much as I appreciate that, most military personnel don't do shit, it's the ones who get deployed and actually fight the enemy up close that deserve it. Allways bothered me that military personnel would flaunt being in service. Feel like that's a load of shit.

>They fuck y'all up there alot more apparently.
Where have you heard that?

You are misunderstanding me, I want to do active duty but depending on where I am in terms of employment after school I would at the very least do the reserves

ARISE FOR THE GLORY OF DERPIBOORU

If you wanted to work on not being a boot first thing is tell me to fuck off. Soundin like you drysuck all of your seargents with that sweet ass mouth of yours.

saved

Derpibooru is legion, fuck the marines.

BOOTS!

What's like to cuddle with semen every night?

keked

i went into the army on a 09S contract. just meant i had a guaranteed seat in ocs if/when i was ready (i stayed enlisted). you need to max that pt test out and for army it was a combined 120 on the asfab. of course that was back in 2008 so who knows what it is now. but seriously... don't even bother unless you're maxing that shit out.

No no thats the navy you fucktard

why the fuck would you join the marines and not like uh.. i dont know.. go to college and become successful?!?!

derpibooru supports are troops

Fuck yeah! Derpibooru! Exposed mlp artists and their nudes!

Marines ship with navy

Marines part of navy

DERPIBOORU OWNS Sup Forums

What he said
Enlisted have more respect for enlisted who go to officer. And you get a more well rounded outlook on how things go down.
Not my job to think, my job is to do what the chain of command tells me to do. Sounds stupid as fuck, and it is, but it is what it is.
Get that shit out of here. I'm a week but that's too much.
I use to, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked.
Fuck no!
Don't do it then. You will hate every minute. Join because you love or at least enjoy the marine corps.
Also, what's a good ecchi anime to watch that's new?

oh shit that's pretty hot

You faggots don't rate my fucking 59 field

fake/gay

nO, YOU GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF HERE! We didnt die in nam just so you could shitpost