I have been living in this room in an abandoned building for 3 months now pretty chill

I have been living in this room in an abandoned building for 3 months now pretty chill

nice bro, i hope things continue to be pretty chill.

where you gettin internet fam

i hope you chill being chill while chilling

How are you getting electricity ?

Bashed to death in your sleep/10

  ▲
▲ ▲

May 6th 2016, fookin idiot its june

Cool, OP. Hope it lasts longer, how you get stuff?

sounds awfully niggerish

date/month/year

kys

I dont know how there is still electricity in that old ass bulding but i saw a power and plug my tv in and it worked. I also have a full time job in a car part factory so im not a broke hobo. Just made myself a food sandwich pic related

>newfag trys to troll,
>forgets to edit the time stamp to show june instead of may

Do you have locks?

how are you cooking ? post more pics

>food sandwich

So... there isn't risk of you getting rob?

When you think about that, that's really always a risk.

Please more details and pictures hobobro.

3 mo doesnt explain that level of dust.
no wonder your life is such shit.

Yeah, good point. How do you secure your stuff then?

There is small barebones kitchenette in theeeee other room in fall it gets full of snails

I'm not OP, I was just saying that

Show us more of how you live Hobo/b/ro.

Okay. OP doesn't say his "OP HERE!"

Actually my life is not that crappy i make alright moneydollars at work i play jrpgs and smoke memes on the weekend.

bumpu

damn op you got good game choice

only a playdepot 2? bro your life sucks. not terribly, but it does to a degree.

dyler turden

kek he could buy a 300 dollar laptop and controller from target and dl everything the playjizz 2 has to offer

how many fedoras did you trade for these?

moar pics op, tell us more about your Squalorhole

I got a 3 ds but i dropped it in the old toilet bowl in the smallest room when the girl with the 2 strange cats scared me 2 weeks ago

you're telling us this like it's a regular thing. who's the girls with the cats?

5/6/16 on June 6th, I don't think so britfag

How come you live in an abandoned building?

This

Fucking American scum, you think the whole world follows your dipshit methods, that don't make sense half the time

Curious about this

what kinda kush you smoking?

Theres few other people besides me in this block the tiny black dude who beats his gf regularly. He sells me memes so hes kinda swell guy. The girl with the 2 cats live next to me in a smaller room she goes to university in law and is generally a cool girl i watched deadpool with her earlier tonight.

an abandoned pad with electricity is some dope ass karma. maybe some philanthropist knows some hobo is living there and is paying for your innernettes/tv

>food sandwich
I love this guy

Under me is a goth im pretty sure hes a streamrr and theres the gay dude in the basement i dont know him veryvmuch. White widow, kosher kush, blue chuck and the big bag is catatonic

you live in texas by any chance?

Regina saskatchewan

I'm from America and you're retarded

Huh. Very curious. :)

Rolling for your copy of smash

You seem like one loveable dude op. I'd read a book about your hobo life

Playstation TWO bro? tf?

show a hallway

WHY ARE U MISSING FINAL FANTSASY 10?idiot.

Fuck off faggot, the PS2 has enough kickass games on it to last a lifetime, especially if you like jrpg's

Saved, going to download those when I'm finished the game I'm on

fuck off ps2 is dope

i swear to god some amerifags are fucking retarded thinking that he messed up the timestamp

Alright we get it, Americans are stupid, holy shit do you want to type a paragraph rant about it?

Is girl rape accessible?

This leads to streamer goth dude the carpet is stain with piss the smell here is unbearable

Nope. So3 requires 1600 STP. My 700 dollar laptop can only run it at 45 fps (75% speed) at best

kek and that's why we have all the money

buy some industrial strength febreeze and spay the shit out of the carpet

>food sandwich
as opposed to?

really?
shit dude I just got a shitty 300 dollar laptop from target and I still haven't gotten around to fucking with ps2emu I've been fucking shit up on WoW and Megaman X/X2 tho

>we have all the money
>trillion dollar debt

Confirmed oldfag.
We are honored.

kek again faggot, we're America.

Thats escargot, dude

says the fag living in a shitty 3rd world country who cant affort food sandwiches

Jrpgs for the ps2?

Holy shit, can we get over this already? Nobody is perfect.

Gonna have to go my cell phone has no more batteries ill make another thread maybe tomoroww stay wet like a young girl in her prime dudes

nice op, but what fucks with my mind is, that all those hobo people including you moved in that *abandoned* house, living together, making food, pissing, shitting, and no one is touching other peoples stuff? i mean you got a tv and playstation + and weed and no one is trying to fuck with your room?

>Claiming this is a abandoned house.

>Really its just your poorfag normal house.

Yes and it should on an American site

This is a Chinese cartoon website

take it easy negro

Rajeet says as he wipes his ass with his hand after a good poo in loo

Love you, goodnight

He said building, not house you fuckups

Where do you live? Are there homeless shelters around?

wtf is someone gonna get for a shitty outdated tv and a ps2 with games no one's ever heard of, anyone living there wouldn't have the sense to sell the games, and well maybe his weed could be in danger, but he probs keeps it on him at all times

The ps2 has a secondary processor to run processes simultaneously or something, apparently this isn't easy to emulate and requires a shit ton of resources, this being said, so3 is a 2 disk beast that is one of the most demanding games for the system, even the ps2 struggles to run it. Ended up having to break out the ps2 to play it. I'd definitely recommend the game to anyone but you might want to DL the first two for the PSP first

I never did get to play this game but I remember magazines at the time, and X-Play(if any of you fags remember this) loved it. I need to eventually.

Keep thread op!

Somebody include me in the screencap plz
Squatters = good people tbh

he's gone you illiterate autist, didn't you read the whole thread?

He tried, but being illiterate got in the way.

Still the world super power. US is the best!

You're from Quebec right?

Do you mean cannatonic?

Sheeeeet man, free accom, free appliances and rocking the ps2 youre living the fucking dream
If only you were here in Australia after a year you'd have full rights/possesion of the property if they didnt know you were there

give us the grand tour op. show us the outside of the building
time stamp too mother fucker

depending on his timezone, that could easily be today, he just writes the date in a different order, Where are you from OP?

You dumb fuck. Being in debt isn't bad, the debt is justified if it brings more money to the country which it does, just look at the statistics, jackass