twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yo nigga waddup

Smokey?

reported

i have arisen

what up

It's time to kys

me too

Wow, it's been years since I have seen you, or this thread. How have things been?

quality poasting

well enough.
we all moved to 8ch.

how's it going?

good. hows you

Nice trips, and to what board/thread? I miss you guys, especially kittens. Also, why back now after so long, if you are all there?

i'm good. just hangin out.

Sup Forums of course. we have a thread there.

same brah. how's Sup Forums on 8ch? is it as active as it is here?

Okay, I get it. Chickun thread opener or nah?

it's pretty slow these days. there's been some upheaval in the userbase, after the pedos finally got run off.

no we just use regular ponies.

Thanks, and last question before I go over and check it out, do you guys use the same trips or different ones? I spent alot of time in these threads, so it would be nice to know if I would recognize you all.

same trips. it's the same group.

Never mind, found it. It seems like I recognize most of you. I hope kittens is still there.

actually kittens left to become the owner of the animu cj board. there hasn't been any word from that group in some time.

So he's not reachable any more? that's a real shame, I had something important I wanted to discuss with him.
It's nice to see socks still around, I remember when he first started posting. We were pretty confused at first why he wanted to talk, when he hadn't watched the show, or wanted to.

maybe on steam.
sorry, i'm not sure.

i think noko is still in contact with kittns

yeah that's probably the best bet.

Are bronies really still a thing?
It's been like 5 years and I still have no idea why you people like that shit.
Have fun not being on Sup Forums I guess.

>implying I'm a brony
bro I just like arising

It's okay. In case you are wondering who I am, I used to avatar with xj9, but didn't post with a trip unless it was to test things.
I hope I can find his steam again.
Thanks, yeah probably

oh jenny the robot oh shit waddup

nice to see you again.
sorry to abandon the threads here, i kept them going for like 6 months after we moved but still a few people went missing.

I've seen these threads all the time but I never knew what they're about. What's the deal with an ATHF quote always being posted in relation to a retarded looking MLP character?

would I find ether of them on steam? I don't remember team kittuns name, so I am kinda SOL unless one of you are kind enough to help some more.

when was the last time you saw one?

friend me on there, i'll forward it to you.

I dont use a trip at all

steamcommunity.com/id/cloudsdale/

Yesterday or earlier today I can't remember exactly. In general I'll see one every week or so.

i can see how that would be vexing to you.

Lel, but your images were usually of squirrels so it was obviously you, nice to see you though
Thanks a bajillion, fam
Nice to see you too, and it's okay I'll move now since Sup Forums has been getting into lower quality.
Kek, hey there. It's been a while. I sadly don't have any more of those images to say it's me, so I don't know what I'll use. Maybe I'll just make a tripcode later on.

Woah theres a third bread now? Sweet!

It is. I simply must know. Just seems like circlejerking though so maybe that's all.

we might need to check to make sure gr15 is still a thing.

it's really more of an octogon.

Well, it seems kittuns blocked me... The last time we talked she was having a bad day, and I said something wrong that pissed her off, without knowing it would upset her. I guess besides just unadding me, she also blocked. Well, fuck.

Im extremely confused by this. Its nice to work on a populated board again though. Goddamn.

i'm sure some jackbooted thug will be along to frogmarch us off the board.

Its been an hour. Mods are dead. B is ours.

FOR THE GLORY OF DERPIBOORU!

a moment of silence for the fallen.

truly they were the greatest generation.

oh man that brings back memories. Eddy was one of the funposters.

Eddy was a great funpsoter.

*wipes away single tear*

hello fam its good to be back

hi

Welcome back friend!

death to those who do not arise!

how long were you guys posting here?

I really love this gif

about two hours

Didn't realize you were keeping this one alive, I was just posting in the other two

I am amazed that this is still happening

Rip mods

do I smell butthurt?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnyB0a8G71Y

mods a sleep

post pone

where have u been my chikuns

right beside you

why don't you go ahead and arise right on that stool for me please.

yus

me too

oh you!

yikes a monster

kill it with fire