Worst Spanish-speaking country

so, according to Sup Forums what's the most hated spanish-speaking country?
Vote here:
strawpoll.me/10510146

>it's in spanish btw
>¿País más odiado? = Most hated country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=rsHn9VJuTzA

>this is what the rest of the spics really believes.

Remember that no matter how much you fuck up, how much drug trafficking, corruption, murders, hampa and dictatorship you have, I am still proud of you.

Now take this fucking shit to /int7

should be an option for the united states

this!

Regresa a Sup Forums

Sup Forums is invading this board and becoming shit

Colombia because Wesley

No way its not us.

And its deserved.

mexishits, fuck them

this is not Sup Forums, this is not Sup Forums
This is Sup Forums. A sport board. And no, your fucking shit it is not a sport.

I already voted Mexico. Fuck off.

Cuba in all fields. Fucking reds!

should be us, we make it our game to be hated

I voted for Mejico
fuck off pendejo
>hurr narizones argentinos
fuck off indios

probably equatorial guinea

do Haiti speak Spanish or French? if Spanish, its Haiti

wheres brazil

>DR so blacked by Haiti they can't even produce a telenovela-tier Spaniard

Hated or worst?

Like Bolivia is a shit hole but I just feel sorry for them

HAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA

>german humor

kill yourself cuck

USA

>voted too soon and didn't see DR
Caribbeans are the absolute worst scum that aren't straight Africans

>US not listed
here's your (you)

The worst Spanish-speaking country is Portugal, but this idiot didn't even put them on the list

should have allowed multiple picks t.b.h

So Chileans can pick every country except Chile?

We're dominating. Is any other hispanic country even trying?

el chicANO

mmm good point
better this way after all

>Guinea Ecuatorial
>46 votes
What's wrong with them?

I guess Americans are voting, and the only country of the south they even know about is Mexico.

>obligatory "i only ever learned one language" post

>implying argentinians wouldn't do that with themselves

Even Latin Americans hate Mexicans.

I base my hatred on them because they act like animals in stadiums more than anyone except maybe BRs but they don't speak Spanish.

The fuck is Guinea? Is this some African shithole?

Damn, now I really have to think considering I would have voted for OP's country otherwise...

And with all the Sup Forums memes, so does every other country in here.

I fucking love it, it makes me feel special.

Pretty sure its is a coin of approximately one quarter ounce of gold that was minted in the Kingdom of England and later in the Kingdom of Great Britain and the United Kingdom

>half of the poll hate are argentinians or mexicans

I knew Sup Forums was alright

Yeah, it's an African shithole. Equitorial Guinea, which was known as Spanish Guinea before independence.

Why does Guinea have so much hate?

It's a joke

I'm guessing the mexicans are ahead of us because murrikans and yuropoors are voting too,
Either that, or envious brown latinos have learned to accept our superiority.

The hatred for them is a joke or the country is a joke? Because, really, that could easily go either way.

Here in Argentina we act as animals as well. There are deaths, sometimes near the stadium, sometimes inside them. There is organized crime and power disputes. If a group of guys rooting for one team happen to meet in the street a guy sporting a shirt from the other team they might beat the crap out of him until he die. We throw stuff at the players, mostly lighters. We sing racist songs, even though the referee stops the whole game until we stop doing it.
I don't think that you know how football fans are in the rest of South America. It's just that they are nearer, so you know them better.

>b-but nobody thinks about m-mexico in here
topkek

You guys don't have chicanos though

We have peruANOs tho

The funny thing is, they blame the argie because he doesn't know shit about the other countries (except that dubbing is goat tier in Mexico, which I agree with), but to be honest, they don't know a fuck about Argentina. They even think that everyone here is like that guy, and only people from Buenos Aires (and not even from the whole province, but mostly in the capital and near it) are like that.

Aren't they just like your slaves or something?

Nah, I'd only chose Chile, and if it was about the whole continent (not only Spanish speaking countries) then Brazil as well. Uruguay is a grey area, some of them are real bros but some others are almost as backstabbers as the Brazilians.

Those are the bolivians and paraguayans

Bolivians and Paraguayans usually work as laborers and maids. I don't even know what the fuck the Peruvians do, I think they either try to study something and build themselves a career or they occupy slums and sell drugs.
Then you have the Uruguayans, but they mostly come to the capital with real work prospects to begin with. We don't have chicanos, of course, there's no point for them to come all the way here when they have a better country right besides them.

But my white friend, that IS argentina, uruguay is more argentinean than half of the provinces.

usa

No, that is only Buenos Aires. We are so based that we are not only hated in South America, but also in our own country.

That's what makes this beautiful: you can troll someone from those other provinces telling them that everyone outside our country thinks that all Argentinians are like us. And then you can troll the people from other countries telling them that they are hypocrites, because they know about the other countries as little as we do, since most of Argentina isn't like Buenos Aires.

>Colombia is second
I knew we are the scum of the earth. Too many Colombians pulling shit everywhere.

Also, this shit belongs in Sup Forums

The hatred, since nobody knows who the duck are they or what they do. Like Suriname or the Guyanas, but they don't speak spanish

>El Salvador
>11 votes

Don't bully.

Argentina is second, m8

Peruvians do that same thing here. It's incredible, once I had to go early in the subway and it was filled with Peruvians going to work. Honestly, I thought I was the only Chilean there. It shocked me.

Now we have more Haitians and Colombians getting construction jobs or public park maintenance duty. I only saw one black dude in business school but he must be an exchange student

You are right. Since Mex was the first listed and the highest scored, I jusy asumed that was the order. I'm too sleepy for this. 'Night.

We have some SHIT higher education with only 10 or so exceptions which are getting more and more crammed every day so anyone with the money goes to study elsewhere. Less entrance exam point fights, and a better living standard.

>the most hated spanish-speaking country
the USA tßh.

Now that I remember, Peruvians and Bolivians have many fruit shops here. Nice products and cheap. But it's as you say, they start working early and they don't complain. I usually like immigrants, to be honest. With the exception of those that are drug dealers or criminals, of course. But the vast majority of them are hard workers, so I respect them.

>No Philippines
Mexico it is then.

who are you quoting?

I voted for Paraguay. wtf them niggas ever did for me?

can you actually tell another sudaca just from their appearance?

You realise that Buenos Aires IS Argentina...? The rest don't matter....

Yes, but also from the way we speak. When you are in the subway you don't only see people, you also hear them speaking. You'd know it if in that disgusting dessert you call a country there were such things.

>check poll
>mfw Chile is in it

we stopped speaking that plebeian language ages ago desu, we speak chilean at this point