Last fluffy thread hit the max images limit. New thread now. I will post a couple images to start

Last fluffy thread hit the max images limit. New thread now. I will post a couple images to start.

Where's the guy who posted this laat therad? Any more details?

is this going to stay hugbox or become violent?

Mostly hugbox, might become sadbox later. Won't do abuse until this one is done. But I have a lot of fun abuse ideas running around in my head

excellent

I'm still deciding the ending though. Might make it violent. Not sure. I got really excited and decided to start drawing when I read the poopsmear and Nestle comics

That one marshmallow poop always made me kek.

i hate happy endings for fluffies, someone needs to kidnap this shitrat and destroy the little happines she have

I get that you guys use the "they represent everything bad" arguments to justify your warped views but in this scenario there's no way that applies. What's your issue, here?

some fluffls should get a happy ending

nothing, i don't care about justifications, i just hate that little shitrats

Sounds like you have some mental disturbances that should be looked into

Eating fluffies.... Ok

why does everyone hate brown fluffls besides the obvious

now with 100% less shit

He's an abusive pos with an actual problem, who isn't just reading out of morbid curiosity and probably jacks off to gore sites.

Well, there's the obvious parallel to racism. "In universe" the reason is generally either because they're shit-colored, or because Hasbio "programmed" them to select for pretty and eye-catching colors.

3EDGEY5ME

Gerald is better

can some one make a truman show kind of comic

Explain?
Sounds promising.

most of these are shit tbh

There some like that already and are incomplete... Idk what there called but ome is lole a role play in dongens amd dragons amd the other is working in a town and payong rent...

The fluffy is named Truman, he has a show and there is a comic.

like make the fluffl live like a human and work and buy food and pay for he living space
make a city out of carbord
iv seen one comic try this idea but he never finished