No feels thread?

No feels thread?

>my life is shit and I'm going to end it soon

>general feels thread

What's up user?

What's wrong user? I'm with you in this you have nothing to hide

smoke a bowl man, eat a big meal, get some sleep, and do something different tomorrow.

When I talk to people, they walk away. When I text people, they don't respond. I actually tested this the other day. I was hanging out with a group of friends and we were walking through the neighborhood. I was in the back, and just started walking the other direction. No one noticed, and no one cared. I ended up just leaving. This happens a lot. No one cares about me

I wish I could just not wake up tomorrow

kek no one even cares about this thread

bump

Bro stick around, if you can't take the pain from whatever is hurting you maybe you should just rob a store and go to the brothel and drink some brandy or vodka, that helps. I hope i helped you bro, don't kill yourself

Eh thats good

Ah, I remember my friend once tried that. Just walking together, talking, he just stops in place to see if anyone notices. I think I got one or two steps before looking for him.

its all in your head, but i believe that it must be true now, however you are going to have to leave them and first figure out the sadness which will be hard and i couldnt help but once you figure that out you will have a chance at someone new

Sounds nice to have friends like that

This image made me wonder is anyone has had jerked it on the moon. It would be kewl I reckon, the jizz shot would be sweet as. Scrotum Jelly in Space.

No one cares about anyone bro, thats why you should be nice to the people tgat do care. Man i had the exact same thing as you, in the end you don't need anybody other than yourself, nothing means anything and if people don't give you time of day, don't worry man we are all aware that people waste their existence on pointless things and people and none of them give a shit. Its weird but fuck it bro do what you want and be great by getting money, and fucking sluts with your money

>687923736
>this guy

Nah man, don't do that. We may not know you and vice versa, but we still care about you. We have all been through shit and made us want to think that way. I've come to Sup Forums, told my story, and got comfort from those I don't even know. They have shared their insight since they have been down the same road before and understand your feeling. Please, don't kill yourself man. I know it doesn't mean much coming from some faggot over the internet but do know one thing: We are here for you Sup Forumsro.

Things could get better, don't give up hope

I have my story I've shared numerous times, but can't get over the dog I lost

>could

Let it out my dude

I still furiously masterbating to my exs nudes. We broke up last October. ..

I've lost a few dogs in my life, do you mind sharing your story one more time?

so this is the story of my dog cooper, a fantastic dog that passed long before he deserved.
>23 years old i decide to buy a dog
>decide on a golden retriever and go to a breeder
>all the puppys seem generic
>except one
>one was unable to use his back legs and kind of “swam” to move around
>his legs functioned he just hadn’t learned to use them yet
>I want to be the one to help this dog
>best personality imaginable
>never hyper just wanted to be pet
>he didn’t like fetch, he liked catch
>We called him cooper ellsbury (redsox fan)
>he just liked to hold his tennis ball and would sleep with them
>at family parties when all the dogs are together being loud and getting into trouble cooper just relaxes and looks for love
>4 years go by and I could not ask for a better dog
>he’s acting weird and not eating so i bring him to the vet
>cancer
>has 3 tumors
>procedure costs $3000
> i don’t hesitate and pay the bill and pray he comes out healthy
>cooper takes well to the surgery and as usual is very relaxed to the vet
>healthy for a year
>age 5 cooper has more tumors
>$5000 in total bills and I don’t hesitate
>tumors are removed and I am just happy to spend another minute with my best friend
>he never fully heals, periodically more tumors appear and I pay whatever the price
>age 6 cooper has fallen into a very unhealthy state

It's ok, you'll find someone else

I can't let go of my past and it's causing crippling depression and anxiety. I hate myself and I hate people, I'm just afraid of everyone

this

Not much in life is guaranteed but living without hope is no way to live at all

laugh with me user

>$14000 in total vet bills was really adding up and I couldn’t afford any more
>I have to put my best friend to sleep
>at 6 years old I had to kill him
>shaved patches all over him from surgerys and shots
>shaved him to look like a lion
>he fucking fought, he was the epitome of a dog
>I watch as the doctor puts him to sleep
>have to bury him
>bury him with his tennis balls
>I’m sorry cooper i wish I could afford the procedures more…
>i miss you and hope there is some sort of after life because you fucking deserve it
>rest in peace cooper, you were my best friend and i miss you every day

cute

:(

My mom died a few years ago so this hit me

I have a new gf lmao...

Im not the kind of guy to cry, but boy this one got me. I'm so sorry, friend

Back in my day these were called Baww threads.
And this was out most popular Baww meme.
>pic related

The only upside I see is that you are clearly good with dogs... and there are plenty of dogs out there that would benefit from having you. I sense you will find another furry friend and have happy days ahead.

"See you space cowboy"

he was amazing, I should have spent more, I should have made sure my best friend is safe... I feel horrible letting him go...

And this is most definitely a Baawwww thread

Be strong, u can overcome anything bro and conquer it with your mind

Fuck off yea?

he wasn't a normal dog, he was different , I have no fact to tell you otherwise, he was just so different... idk, it's hard to type how I feel about my best friend...

saved it from a older post.

South park was right

If you can feel like shit, then you were happy at some point in life.
You can't keep that feeling alive forever, the reasons that create it may die.
But as always, death makes way for a new, the void fills itself in ways we don't always see or feel immediately

Feels

Try your damnedest to find something new to look forward to or enjoy. Music, film, art, new friends, all of the above, whatever. Just do it, and while you're at it take stock in the things and people in your life that are there now. Learn to appreciate the things you take for granted. Life is a never ending series of ups and downs, if you're on a down now then another up will be coming soon. I know because I've lost everything recently, my house, my business, my livelihood. I felt like strapping on an exit bag and I almost did it. But I started thinking about the stuff I wrote about a few sentences ago and I sucked it up and stuck it to and shit is just starting to get better. I got a good job, my family gave me and my daughter a place to live until I get back on my feet, I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Don't ever give up, it's the coward's way out. You are going to be ok, I promise.

I agree entirely.

I don't feel anything thats why I'm ending it soon enough

everyone feels something

I'm sorry for you loss, user. I cried so much when I lost my first dog, I hope they both are in a better place.
My dog had cancer and tumors as well but after the first two the vet said she wouldn't get better so eventually she just to sick and couldn't walk and was in a lot of pain so we had to put her down. may they both Rest in Piece.

I don't care about anything anymore, I'm not even sad

The saved post made me wanna
Usually just a lurker
You got me posting
So fuck it , I'll "write "

What's wrong ?
"She's gone"
Said the man bathed fresh dawn
Gentle crackle as he tries to swallow
His Adams Apple.

A shame really that you stayed sleeping
Upon the inter laced webs
Perpetually sucking up the dregs
The others find while creeping

Gentle now
Lest we startle the sow

i feel you bro. my dad died a few years ago too

guess i'm gonna tell my history

>be me, 16
>totally a 6/10, quite fat but pretty funny
>English school meet a girl
>14,blonde, not tall,seems to have a lot of money
>she came and sits right next to me
>panic,hands are sweating,
>palms are sweaty
>After 20 minutes she talks to me
>she says "Hey, you know how to make exercise 2?
> say "sure, let me help you"
>she thanks me and say if we can change phone numbers
>First fucking time some pretty girl tell me this
>we do it
>Later that night se sends me a message
>Start to talk all the night
>She is so nice
>So funny
>so.. me

>started dating out
>she was everything i needed, and everything i was looking for
>9 months of relation
>people could'nt believe how a pretty blond girl 9/10 was dating a boy like me
> everytime i went to her house to go out, i buyed her a Milka chocolate, her favourite
> we lost our virginity each other, lifeisgood.png
>one day we where laying on the couch
>her dad comes in
>not a bad guy, she asks her if they could talk together
>she looks at me and say
>Hum user, can you leave? i have to speak to my dad.
>Ok, not a problem
>2 hours later she calls me
>"user there's something i need to tell you"
>fuck
>"I'm moving.."
>Please no.

I'm sorry to hear about your dogs, but Cooper was different, I on paper could afford his vet bills, I should have spent every penny, he was an amazing dog

I made a thread on here earlier about tonight being the first night of sobriety after more than five years of drinking every night. I just took my first pull of the night. Fuck it all.

FUCK man you got me

continue please.

you're lying. You know it, I know it. tell the truth.

god damn bro i feel

My life at 15 ,
Think it's why I'm married now. ..

Couldn't let this one get away

Fuck you user If I was gonna go kill myself and I thought about it legit a few times. The last thing I'd be doing is shit posting

I dare you not to feel

Im so sorry man. Bless up. Stay strong.

thanks bud, I wish I didn't always think about it...

I failed out of college, lost all my friends. I re enrolled at a shittier university, I tried hard in the begining, but after 2 years i dont care anymore. Still don't have any friends or any reason to live. If i was sad about everything, I couldn't function. I half ass all my classes now and get b's and c's but I'm probably gonna an hero before i graduate

shit, I came her to laugh at you cunts, not cry

If u don't care, don't bother with killing urself its no fun, use that numness to ur advantage, like impress some people with a crazy stunt or something

>Super fucking picky
>Tell myself I'll never go for a girl unless she fits my obnoxiously high standards
>Must be into my super niche tastes in music, movies, anime, and even niche as fuck shit like guro
>Must be a channer, but not an obnoxious kind that you would find on /soc/ or anything, like legitimately ingrained in her own boards and have an understanding of chan cultures
>Need to be really fucking cute as well
>Need to not be a total slut
>Need to be equally witty and funny as I am
>"Haha, I'll never find anyone like that. I refuse to settle for less though. Sucks, but it's hard for me to get interested romantically in people."
>Actually find a girl in some random thread out of the blue after adding her in a game who meets these standards
>qt Japanese halfie who moved to America when she was 14
>We get along REALLY well
>She's 22 and never dated anyone
>lolwut why how
>She's lived with cancer since she was a teen and doesn't interact with people outside of her family much due to her condition
>Realize I've met my dream girl and she'll probably be gone from me by next year

i remember that thread

here's what happened next.

>Could'nt talk, i was so shocked about it.
>started to cry like a little bitch
>dont know why but i was mad at her
>why would she do that?
>she was leaving in 3 days
>she wanted to go out
>I declined, i tought that maybe it would be easier that way
>The day comes
>she send me a message
>" user, I think you are angry, I'm sorry"
>"As soon i got there i'll call you on skype"
>ask "ok."
>mfw she never got there
>car accident
>mfw my last words to her where "ok"
>mfw I'm still waiting for her skype call.

Thanks.

fuck you user. fuck you this made me break down, I hate 3 cats that probably won't make it another year.

Think of a single moment in your future user. It doesn't matter how big or small that moment is, whether it's you sitting on the shitter or watching anime or hugging your gf or w/e. Picture that moment in your head. If you're still alive in that moment, then it's not time to an hero yet.

Doing crazy shit is part of the reason i failed out of university in the first place. Although I actually almost lost my virginty because of the things i did. I don't feel enthusiastic enough to do anything crazy anymore.

oh man, i'm so sorry for you.

I... I'm sorry user

what a dick.

Were you painting "Bad wolf" everywhere?

Damn man. That show may be full of absolute shit, but there is some gold in it.

Fuck man. Already had 2248 saved.
>contribute

I'm almost 21, I'll be graduating from a mediocre state university with a ridiculous amount of debt and no friends and my second choice major. But thats not what bothers me as much. What bothers me is that i once attended a prestigious university on almost a full scholarship. I was rushing and pretty much guarenteed a spot in a fraternity. Not any fraternity but one with its own damn mansion that had a fucking chef and maid. Girls actually liked me there too. I almost lost my viriginty but then something terrible happened. I eventually had a nervous breakdown and dropped out, now I'm where I'm at now.

This just happened tonight,

>talk to cute babe
>she claims to have bf
>Frequently flirts with me, comes over at midnight to netflix and chill etc.
>never see her "bf"
>this continues for a few weeks
>comes over tonight
>get excited for booty call
>try to copsomedome
>"that would be fun if i was single"

basically you've never felt close to anyone ever

I came so close to tears everything ITT. Trying to feel everything. But alas I remain as ever hollow. Will i ever cry again?

>
I love you Dante, you´re the best cat ever. Please never die my man.

have you ever loved a girl? i am in that place now and tears are like a fucking waterfall man