What did she mean by this

what did she mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2016/06/21/rihanna-cries-concert-dublin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not cheating if it's after winning a championship

He said he's a family man so I'm sure she just wanted an autograph or something.

Not the first time.

Either she really likes to get close to winners or this is some binding contract competitions can pay for

disgusting negro trash

I think you know

once you go black

does LeBron have a wife/fiancée?

Yeah because youre a pure blooded alien warrior with nordic features

Americans have to be one of the most diluted populations on earth and theyre still racist as fuck and its not even just one sided.

It really is just like high school, isn't it? The jocks get to fuck all of the hot popular talented girls and the girls are 100% into it. Even if I overcome my autism and become some bigshot New York lawyer and make bank and land a smokeshow wife she is still gonna secretly hire a babysitter while I'm at work and fuck her personal trainer or the captain of some semi-pro baseball team. I'd probably try to resolve this by getting jerked off by Asian mussueses or fucking Russian prostitutes but our kid would be ignored and have to go to therapy and I'd feel so empty I'd eventually throw myself out a window and my wife would not give a damn.

t. muhammed

Please fucking tell me that's a fake and they're seriously not letting her touch the real world cup.

You just know..

yeah im committing suicide

ಠ_ಠ

U mad?

note the grip on the shaft
she's getting it

the game was rigged from the start, lad

>ywn be a professional athlete who gets to celebrate winning your biggest stage by plowing rihanna and other famous whores

>mfw the worldcup has herpes and aids now

Idk if the life of Rihanna or Lebron is the GOAT human experience or I would let the idea that I am merely the pawn of rich financiers, meant to entertain the masses until my body is no longer capable depress me.

Is Rihanna the team thottie?

Rihanna really won life

Rihanna only fucks with high level athletes

aint nobody wanna fuck rianna.

it's a meme you faggots

tmz.com/2016/06/21/rihanna-cries-concert-dublin/
even when you have everything you still have sadness

the tweet is from last year

she horny
i'd fuck her with a weave covering her forehead

>aint nobody wanna fuck rianna.
I'll take her then

Everybody wants to fuck Rihanna user.

She's not that good looking imo

>running an efficient, well-engineered german train.jpg

What do you think her pussy smells like?

>she doesn't fuck with crosby

why am i still playing hockey

It doesnt *have* to be like that. Maybe just avoid the first bimbo whore you meet

Lebron's life will be much better than Rihanna, who will be forgotten about when she hits 40.

Lebron will never not be famous and absurdly wealthy for the rest of his life but Rihanna is a typical It Girl singer who won't have a career when her looks fade

cocoa butter and pennies

Found the faggot

suit yourselves plebs. I only fuck fuck-worthy women: either attractive or accomplished, two things of which rihanna is not

For the Carrie Underwoods of the world senpai

Faint perfume and healthy pussy smell, probs abit dank if you work it well but thats sex really, testosterone will power you through the night . . . til sunrise

Not so sure of that. Before we know it we'll all be old and a 60 year old Rihanna will be fundraising on PBS doing a ballad rendition of Umbrella

I hope LeGod didn't do it. Think of the wife and kids!

C'mon son, in 20 years time you'd get leborninwronggeneration kiddies going "i'm only 14 but rihanna, justin bieber & one direction are sooooooo much better than the pop we have today, shame kids my age only listen to all this garbage new pop"

he must've been her high school sweetheart or something.

Or she's really smart. Cause she ugly

Jesus look at her body language here. If Ronaldo isnt a fag, shes definitely treating him like one.

It's called true love user.
Something you and me will never experience.

>The mom's outfit
>the kid's shirt
>Lebron's shirt

Look, just your average hardworking American Family, the Jameses!. Just like you, brought to you by State Farm, Coke, and Nike.

That's just a bad picture. She's not bad looking for a black chick.

yeah she was

Stephen A Smith said she was beautiful when he was shitting one Currys wife the other day and i guffawed because lebrons wife is butt and he clearly sleeps around.

She's the female Drake. She wants to be seen with all the winners all over the world. Wasn't Germany her favorite soccer team after they won the WC? Lame.

unreciprocated true love*.

I've been in love b4

Do you have to be female to like Drake?

Did you get cucked?

imagine being the fag to Rihanna's hag?

>both are shit "musicians"

that is actually a good comparison

Germany was her favourite team cause she was fucking Boateng at the time

No, I had numerous chances to date this chick I worked with for like three years, but I was too chickenshit.

Just grew to love her over that time. But that's neither here nor there, sports n shit

Do you guys think it makes LeBron cooler or more pathetic in your eyes for having a wife and family when he could literally get with any woman?

This guy has been with his wife since high school. I assume he hasn't cheated on her or that they have some "open" relationship. If this is true, LeBron has to have the most respect you can give an athlete

He would only be pathetic in degenerates' eyes.

Drake actually makes good music though, some of Riri's songs are catchy and a nice listen but she can't have a consistent album full of good songs, Views was meh tho

I was kind of a nobody in high school but tried my best to be a class clown and eventually worked up my popularity levels by junior year, though I was by no means cool. Cool and popular can be two very different things. Anyway, had a massive crush on a star athlete that was popular and cool and can be seen today on ESPN every now and then doing her thing in college. Overheard her talking with her friends one day in the cafeteria about how they all agreed I was cute and funny. I'd known her for three years at this point. Worked up the balls to ask her out on a date about a week later and she pretty much told me that I was too low-status to go out with. Something like "we don't go to the same parties" (I in fact went to no parties until senior year) and that we should remain friends. I lost my faith in womanhood at that moment and haven't developed feelings for any girl since. I later went on to half-jokingly be elected prom-king. Had a pretty hot date too from a year below but I got cucked by some lax player that started talking to my date on the bus to prom. He fucker her that night. I didn't lose my virginity for another two years.

Good on him t b h, resisting all the temptation from all the groupie thots

>lax players
>being colossal tools

every lacrosse player I've met has been one

>y tho

kek do you really think LeBron wasn't fucking spanish bitches all the time when he was living in Miami?

Nice blog faggot, now please kys

>Do you guys think it makes LeBron cooler or more pathetic in your eyes for having a wife and family when he could literally get with any woman?
Neither

you say "do you really think", but what if he really wasnt?

Been following Bron since he came into the league. I think it would be horrible to make his children a child of divorce/abandonment like he was. As a person raised by a single mother I know he isn't fucking around and being the best dad/husband he can be

That being said on a small level deep down I hope he did smash Rihanna once

thanks for reading

Im a lebron hater but he has enough dignity and respect to smash that trasshy hoe. Hopefully that clean cut image is real, unless he has blacked every white girl on the east coast

We don't really know how their relationship works tho. It's possible the woman's agreed to him having side bitches in exchange for having a comfy life. I can see him handing her 100K checks every month and telling her to go have fun

Wilt Chamberlain said it is better to fuck 1 girl a thousand times than to fuck a thousand girls 1 time. LJ takes this to heart

these Sup Forumsigots can't wrap their minds around the concept of true love

>aint nobody wanna fuck rianna.
they already did

Wilt Chamberlain also claimed to have fucked 20,000 women

I would have mad respect for him. The dude could literally fuck any women he wanted to on the planet and he decides to stay loyal to his wife. That's some great dedication.

>being gay

he said this when he was dying. heres the full quote

>With all of you men out there who think that having a thousand different ladies is pretty cool, I have learned in my life I've found out that having one woman a thousand different times is much more satisfying

he knows better than anyone

see she's talentless and doesn't have the looks to make up for it.

Her body isn't bad tho

>being gay

>being gay

>being gay

damn this thread got real real quick

>he doesn't like the same kind of woman I like

>he's gay! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He wouldn't bone Riri

You are GAY as fuck. You should've lost your life in that Orlando night club.

>being gay

Yeah, this is what happens if you choose to marry a sexy whore.

Seriously, if you plan on having kids with a woman, her looks are the fucking least important thing.