Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>27
>moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School

What the actual fuck?

ケンさまは日本語を話せますか?

Bait

Good luck, hope you know there's no sub titles

>ケンさまは日本語を話せますか?
Yes, both dialects.

Ancient copy pasta is ancient.

Student your cringe is weak, you will never be allowed to leave the cringe temple until you can defeat the cringe master.

Now face him!

お前は日本語を話さないよ!

Learning the Uzi would seem to make learning the others rather redundant.

>Ninja Sword training.
>Step 1: Drop sword.
>Step 2: Pick up Uzi.
>Step 3: Mag dump Uzi into attacker's sternum.

私は、流暢に日本語を話す漢字と大阪弁の両方

Nice google translate.

fuck you nigger

Gomenasai is not a greeting. It's roughly the same as "I'm sorry". This guy is full of shit.

shitty b8 OP

Youre the reason I cant just go be a farmer in Japan.

I thought we were past this shit

wow... there's a lot of newfags in this thread who don't remember this...

i luled

sauce?

follow your dreams op,

You know, I'm an American whose lived in japan for over 7 years, married kids etc. and this post still gets me everytime!

Love it.

>cd collection
>tube television

Picture old AF

>Gomenasai
That fucking means sorry, not hello.

RIP in peace Ken-Sama

I read this exact same shit with that exact same picture 5 years ago. This is some old Goddamn pasta.

Shit he died a few years ago thanks for bringing up old memories, summer fag shut up and go
back to 9gag

pls stay there

One of the best people around, don't be gay show your dick

Gr8 b8, m8. I r8 8/8.

Privyet, my name is Kenovich

I'm a 27 year old American putinbot (paid internet shill for you capitalist scum). I distill vodka in my bathroom, and spend my days playing superior Russian games. (STALKER, CS:GO, Warthunder)

I train with my AK-47 every day, this superior weapon can blow a hole clean through western imperialist body armor because it is the pinnacle of firearm design, and is vastly superior to plastic varmitrifle-15. I stole it during a drunken home burgalery some time ago, and i have been getting better every day.

I speak Russian fluently, but have remained illiterate by choice to fit in with my fellow Russians. I know everything about Russian history and their doctrine of conscript warfare, which i follow 100%.

When i can afford the smuggler, i am moving to Moskow to join the army as an officer. I hope to make lots of money whoring out the conscripts bellow me to rich old men.

I own several tracksuits, which i wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before i move to Russia, so i can fit in easier. I start fights everywhere i go and call people cyka as often as i can, but rarely do i ever win the fights.

Wish me luck in Russia.