Breeders: ITT claim girls that you want to fill with cum and wait as their wombs expand with your offspring. Dubs steal

Breeders: ITT claim girls that you want to fill with cum and wait as their wombs expand with your offspring. Dubs steal.

emma obviously

Emily Ratajkowski claimed.

pic related

bonus for being a shot of Tay Tay's mound

Is that her mons or a feminine penis? I can't tell.

Carice Van Houten claimed

That's a nice plump pussy mound

>tfw you will never impregnate Mel

First for Chloe and cameltoe

Filling up Charli XCX

My tutor...

>getting tutored by that
Damn son you better make it happen

gibs me dat honkey

wingardium leviosa

Yeah, that's an attainable goal.

Putting one in Katy

bump

Steal

Julia

She's mine

She has a boyfriend already. Plus she looks young but she's actually 32 and I'm only 19. Only in my dreams would I be able to breed her...

You can still fuck her if you're lucky

I wouldn't go near her. I get the feeling she's a closet headcase who is very good at playing the media.

>he fell for the don't stick your dick in crazy meme
crazy pussy is best pussy
anyone who says otherwise hasn't had crazy pussy

Fuckin sauce? What's her name

Sadly, totally true.

Trust me, I have. Negatives outweigh the positives.

This skank by far

"Lucky" being the key word. I wish man. It's torture seeing her come over every week to tutor me while she's showing off her legs or something... Fuck my life.

No girl
No womb
No funny
Faggot

Emily Rudd

She has a fantastic rack. Steal!

Maybe she is trying to be subtle and you're not picking it up. Are you ugly user? If not, invite her to drink, but as friends, flirt a lot, be funny. If you're in the states, find a way to get drinks when you're being tutored.

If magic happens we need an update man. Asians that look like that are a rate find, unf.

I've no idea what their real names are, but
>Mia Malkova
>Lola Foxx
>Sharon Lee

Also
>my ex

her

Emily Ratajkowski stolen

omg would fill her up until my sacs are empty. moar?

I don't know if I would call myself ugly but I'm for sure no model as well. I'm Asian and I have a girlfriend which means I must be tolerable right? I think it would be kind of weird asking your 32 year old tutor out for a drink don't you think?

I'll update you if anything happens but I doubt it.

It's only weird if you make it weird.

Just remember she's only another person too, even if it seems like she's 'above' you due to her position.

This girl

True.

Maybe I'll take her out for a drink as like a thank you for tutoring me next weekend. Hopefully I can get closer to her by doing this.

What he said, don't make it weird. Play it cool, as if it were natural. And remember, any chance not taken is already a failure, so you may as well try.

I would kill to be in your position.

Lia Marie Johnson

Stealing TayTay

Haha thanks for the advice. I'll give it a shot. If nothing happens well at least I know I tried.

sorry bud

Stealing Emily

Nice. Congratulations.

Any one else would love to breed her

Samefag

She's cute, though the bridge of her nose is a bit narrow, so the contrast makes it look long and thin, but that's just my shallowness showing.

Who's in to breed her with me

them?

Perfect babymaker ?

>perfect babymaker?
Are you talking about the blonde? Or man's best friend with benefits?

swing and a miss

Luvian

Would take her sister too

did you open those or are you just a cuck?

don't die yet

Stealing her since user won't make a move

only the middle girl

newfriend detected

Both

saku93

steal

this cocaine snorting bitch
i want to cream pie her so bad as she's snorting coke off her gigantic tits and screams wanting more more more

Hyuna

claimed

claimed

> claimed

stolen