literally who?

literalIy who?

literaIly who?

Iiterally who?

literaIIy who?

IiteraIly who?

I don't follow

IiteralIy who?

All of them identify closer to the Caribbean islands rather than their continental neighbors. Plus it would be boring to watch them become the easiest 3 points for all the teams there.

Guyana, French Guiana, and Suriname

You can stop shitposting now, Manny

I suppose you're right. Might be cool to see them play in a Copa América though

>dutch guyana

suriname would dominate too hard

Guyana? More like Gayanal!

What said.

Guyana even fields a team in a professional Caribbean cricket league.

They should just merge all the Caribbean countries into three countries based on common language. All those tiny bullshit islands always fuck me up on Sporcle

Same with those bullshit Pacific Island countries like Tuvalu and Kiribati. Like, nigga, you know damn well you have the same damn culture as those other guys. Just join together and make it easier for all of us

>Cricket

well theres your fucking problem. Not 1 nation that plays cricket can play football well.

because the map is lying to you

They got relegated to Concacaf

Why do they even exist?

Human or actual

That's actually pretty funny you say that because Tuvalu seceded from Kiribati due to cultural differences. They used to be the same British territory.

Remnants of the slave trade and other exploitative colonial practices of resource """"acquisition"""" and transport

The point stands true enough though. Micronesia and the Marshall Islands are the same shit.

I say the CFU can go and fight Oceania for 1 guaranteed spot, and us becoming the CONCA or UNAFA or some shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Football_Union

Literal Garbage teams. Like, why are you here?

Just merge the UNCAF and the NAFU and BAM, no shitty islands clogging them up.

>UNCAF
>NAFU
What did he mean by this

OFC should just merge with AFC.

I feel bad for New Zealand

The Concacaf is three federations united as one.
NAFU is the North American Football Association and Canada+USA+Mexico, the UNCAF is the Central American Associations and the Caribbean Football Union is the caribbean teams, the Central American and Caribbean association even have their own cup besides the Gold Cup

Is there a more irrelevant area in the world? I know almost nothing about them except that they don't speak spanish and french guiana is france clay