Just found this tiny terrorist hiding in my speaker. Please help... I don't feel safe. What do?

Just found this tiny terrorist hiding in my speaker. Please help... I don't feel safe. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3y8ZoB8oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill it with fire. Only option.

feed him with cum

look how scared it looks. just go let him outside and live to fight another day. poor little guy just wants to live. let him out!

Idk why image flipped, I've evacuated the room, still feel dirty though. This bastard took away the only place I enjoyed being. He will pay

2 options.

Microwave

Kill it with fire.

Just turn the bass on the speaker up really, really loud

cut it to pieces and post pictures like the frog guy

On what level should i disinfect? Are there more? is there a whole colony living on my desk? Is this a Bug's Life or Bee Movie scenario? If it is, is it ethical to murder them all? Shit. I wasn't ready for this tonight.

let the little guy outside.

just wipe it down with disinfectant wipes.

try to block it up and leave him in there to starve

I feel vulnerable

Flipped you say?

listen to my dubs I just got.

put the speaker outside and wait for it to run out.

Get a can of axe or some sort of body spray or anything flammable and spray it in there flame thrower style

Fuck this guy.
Do this.

Play something with really nasty bass and just fucking rave him to death

Can of axe? Am I 12 again?

new cadet to the program! one step further!

This once happened to me too with the family hamster! Leave some food out near the speaker and the little fucker will come out

but that was a pet. this could have some diseases or shit. I'm not tryin to fuck with that

THIS

Happened with our hamsters too. They chewed through wires and ruined shit.

Checked

Tape up that hole, play something with a lot of bass at full volume.

Tell that nigger he cant stay there. Throw speaker at wall. Dubs get

Pick it up, walk outside, and shake the fuck out of your speaker until the mouse falls out.

omfg this

Just fucking kill it faggot. You know that's what we want. Block off the hole and shake the fuck out of the speaker.

Trips have spoken.

If the cops were called would they understand?

just say you were testing the thing

bump?

Don't bump this gay shit.

I got this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3y8ZoB8oA