What's the best way to kill myself? I'm not doing the helium shit and I don't have a gun or anything

What's the best way to kill myself? I'm not doing the helium shit and I don't have a gun or anything

sodium something chloride, used to clean rings or some shit. Look it up

helium

Sodium will just melt your body inside, starting from the tongue. You will feel all the pain and absolutely won't die, you will just become an handicapped persone with melted interiors

Jump of a high building, you'll be dead before you will even realise the pain (unless you go full retard and survive)

By cutting your rists and blacking your eyes

How high do ensure death?

This, not a lot of tall buildings around me

be black and walk past the police station

> unless you go full retard and survive
Kek

Land on your face.
Also, make sure it's a skyscraper or something as tall as that.

Get two bags of charcoal, light coals in barbeque, get CO from coals from tube into a room or car, profit?

Don't.

How do I get roof access to a skyscraper? Would anything help me get over not jumping?

Make sure to enjoy the view on the way down. Then you'll see how beautiful the world is, and you will regret jumping. But you'd be too late Sup Forumsro.

Gee thanks for the advice now I won't kill myself

Not OP but I have seen many views all over the world and now I'm getting ect next Monday

Pretty neat suicide hotline specalist right there :)

You don't need to be all the way at the top if it's a skyscraper, bro

well golly gee mister, you sure convinced me

Checked

Anthrax.

I will look around my city to see how high I can get. Thanks user if you ever come around MN make sure to call alluh lifehacks

No need for roof access, jump through the highest window you can get to. Bring something to shatter the glass and make sure the windows are breakable before you go full retard on them.

Not OP but I can't handle heights at all. I get paralyzed at even the thought of high places. Any other painless method?

No need to go back to the psych ward haha

If u use a gun, you will be dead before you can hear the bang.

do you have a car?
if so, tube from exhaust into carwindow, ducktape and start the car

Fentyl off dnms or in person is the best way to go and really easy to od on

What if there is a catalytic converter?

Hmmmmm I wonder if that noose would work

take a shower and cut femoral artery, its best option and relaxing one :)

will .22 work?

>Rists

I'm very afraid of heights, but I feel like I'd just fall over the edge no problem. No hesitation

>catalytic converter
>converts toxic gases and pollutants in exhaust gas to less toxic

you will still die

depends if you're a jimbitch or not

to me it's more of a mind vs matter issue. I can want to move near ledge's high areas all I want, my legs won't respond to me no matter how much I want it. It's actually really fucking annoying sometimes

Honestly, this is the best one. Also, let me just throw this out there. Suicide is last resort, make sure you don't have another choice before killing yourself.

Yeah, it's not that bad for me, everybody's situation is different I guess

stay on Sup Forums for a week , the amount of cancer on here nowadays will kill you in 7 days.

if for some reason it fails to kill you then obtain as much gasoline as you can , climb into a trash can , cover yourself in sugar, and then pour gasoline all around you . put lid on trash can and ignite.
win

I would recommend hanging. I tried to take my life a few weeks ago and I did'nt feel a thing. However my spouse (the fucking bitch) called 911 and now I am in a fucking mental hospital or whatever it is called.

I've looked into the "Helium Exit Bag" method. I can't find pure helium tanks in Australia. All I find are ones with 20% oxygen in them which defeats the purpose of it. That and after looking up how if it isn't done right, massive brain damage can occur

yeah if you shoot yourself 8 times in the head and wait a couple of hours.

Rule 1: Make sure no one is around / won't interrupt you. Interruption can fuck you up mentally and physically depending on the method

could always lie on the train tracks with your neck on the line
then when the train comes it will slice your head off and crush your body.
a tran goes quick so you probably wouldn't feel it
plus you would delay the trains which would piss loads of people off
failing that suicide by cop would hurt but you would be remembered

A school shooter killed himself with a .22. I've read that it's pretty common, and have never read of a failed attempt thereby. Ever tried it ys?

Pretty sure you need to be retarded to get it wrong. Anyway, you're right you shouldn't do it without pure helium tanks. Maybe they're doing this as a safety measure, to prevent deaths from this method.

wonder if this really is jimbitch

I agree... however I was in shock because of things she did to me and I did'nt think clearly. If I will try suicide again I'definately hang myself somewhere where I am alone.

fuck that i was late once because some cunt jumped in front of my train and we ended up having to take a bus

Maybe. I wouldn't try it with a .22. Fucking rabbits survive that shit half the time.

Have you seen the shit train conductors have to go through when people do this shit? It's mentally scarring to the fucking max. Imagine being powerless to stop a vehicle you're driving from killing someone because they were too fucking selfish to do it themselves. They can't do shit and feel responsible.

For the love of fuck, don't involve other people in your suicide attempts

both of those ways are terrible because you inflict unnecessary pain on others. What about the train driver, or the cop that has to shoot you. If you want to kill yourself fine but don't be a cunt about it

>get a gun
>kill donald trump
>go out in a blaze of glory and be a hero to all americans
>forever remembered as the guy that saved the world

bullshit you are a gutless pussy, sorry ass nigger excuse

here's what you do: nothing.
everything will work out I was in a depressed state for years and years and I tried to take my life by hanging myself and the minute the rope touched my neck I felt instant regret.

it will all work out in the end, I still live with depression but there's just ways I can deal with it. go on a walk, stop eating shit, catch up with your family. just know that this time next year you'll be okay. stay strong user

This

Fair enough man, just make sure you're 100% certain. If you've got a wife, even if she's a fucking bitch, think about the impact on her and those around you. Not just mentally but financially. Fuck their feelings. Deaths are fucking expensive as shit and can ruin people economically

Eh I'm not gonna refute, I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to heights. It's why I want a painless method for suicide.

this.

>Get drunk
>Keep getting drunk
>Start on high proof
>Keep going....
>eventually you will fall asleep and die

Bonus points for adding and exposure value

Why not heroin (or even morphine)?

Considering the government, I wouldn't be surprised if there were regulations in place to prevent that shit. Just like how methylated spirits have to be diluted to prevent druggos from getting their kicks off it

Considering my living arrangements, drugs would be nearly impossible for me to get. That and I'm a pussy needles and shit as well

Keks

could take a high ammont of co-codamol

not illegal as you can buy it at a pharmacy.
the codeine would get you so high you wouldn't realize the paracetamol is destroying your insides.
so you at least get to die high af

I don't advocate suicide, but morphine citrate tablets and liquid morphine can be obtained off the darknet, I think, and there's always barbiturates and shit that one could find. I think it's not the needle you are afraid but the eternal oblivion, though. heh

he'll get it wrong then, obviously a total tard

This

Oh no it's needles. Just watching that shit on TV or just hearing it just makes me cringe and uncomfortable to no end

But... but that's how it works right? They just need to snap out of their depression and stop thinking about it

If I was to kill myself. I probably use either death cap mushrooms or deadly nightshade. Death caps are pretty easy to find, just cook them up and eat them. However, it kills you in about three days which is a little too long, so i'd say overdosing on deadly nightshade. You'd start tripping and if you had enough you'll die fairly quickly.

Needles don't even hurt. There's only a slight prick that you wouldn't even notice if drunk.

Replace Donald Trump with Hillary Clinton and winrar

for you bro

I mean you could say the same about heights. It's just an irrational fear that I can't be fucked trying to overcome

you spelt Hilary Clinton wrong

maybe another option is anally inserting said drug mix.
bypass the liver as it is all absorbed by the intestines.
plus it makes it stronger apparently

2deep4me

You guys are fucking retarded. More than half of the "mentally scarred" train conductors really don't give a shit. Train companies guarantee time off to their conductors when they run over civs. Time off to get counseling. If a conductor wants to take advantage of the paid time off they need to be "scarred". It's almost like a notch in the belt in some circles.

Yeah, some conductors really do have issues after train suicide. But in reality most of them don't give a shit and want a vacation. In that sense killing yourself by train is doing the conductor a favor (and creating work for cleaning crews).

One of my friends is a conductor and we've discussed this shit in the past.

Fucking kek

if you don't want to fail like a faggot you really are then jump from some height
that's almost only guaranteed way

definitely agree

You don't need to inject it

True, conductor here can confirm. Just do it in front of a freight train so you don't delay people

Why aren't you being a fucking assassin of scumbags OP? THIS

Fucken hell cunt buy some good gear get so fucked you want to live wait for the come down and then kill yourself also give me your money b4 you go k thanks

go to a black neighborhood and shout nigger as loud as possible while wearing kkk robes

or just go to a black neighborhood?

yeah fair point

She doesn't deserve to be spelled right

This, if I ever wanted to kill myself I would definitely go for that. If you jumped from high enough it's quick, painless and you have a nice last flight.
Then just buy a ticket to some place where there are, it's not like you're going to need money afterwards anyway.

2016 Sup Forums, self termination thread ctrl+f
an hero: 0 results
cheese wire: 0 results
piniata: 0 results
Budd Dwyer: 0 results

> I don't really want to kill myself, I just want attention

Cocaine and Hookers. Definitely the best way to go.

I mean, what's wrong with asking for different methods for suicide? All talks about suicide are attention seeking, there's no way around that

Just get a dozen pills of DNP and pop them all at once, wait 12 hours then run a freezing cold bath. Get in, profit.

Btw if you survive you'll be shredded af so its a win win