Hey. Is there any user able to spare some of his gold and gift me CS:GO on Steam, please?

Hey. Is there any user able to spare some of his gold and gift me CS:GO on Steam, please?
/id/michael41994/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Rane420K
steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=297356169&token=srbAtRHc
steamcommunity.com/id/gamehud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

richfags are nor real m8

Fuck you, poorfag.

steamcommunity.com/id/Rane420K

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=297356169&token=srbAtRHc

i'll never lose hope. there must be some kind richanon.
okay, Mr. Not-poorfag-but-still-a-faggot.

No fuck off underage faggot. The games shit and you are worse end it vagrant.

No, underage people like you are faggots. You take advantage from other people's charity and hardwork. You can't even afford CS:GO for yourself. You sit down on free internet and a computer from your mommy and daddy, and don't even do jack shit saving up for yourself. Give me a good explanation why you can't afford CS:GO yet still have a computer for it.

Tl;dr explain yourself or gtfo

At this moment my mom went abroad to work, basically she left me and my father. She never said she'll come back or not. My father is an alcoholic with whom i had a lot of incidents. Now I'm struggling to pay the bills with my father small salary and with some , if i may call them this way, "mini-jobs". Those mini-jobs consist from powerpoints made by me for collegues, and other office jobs. I also live in eastern europe, so everything costs more than it should. Thats why i cant afford this game.
I cant take a real job because i dont have time for it. To get at a specific hour and work at specific hours.
But no, this is still not a reason to beg. So i dont have an explanation for this.

Why do you play csgo if you're struggling with bills then? Please, atleast save up or ask your friends and family help. I have a worse situation than you and still afford to save up for myself. Ask other anons, i cant do it.

i wasnt asking you personally.
Playing csgo and browsing internet is what i do in my free time. Thats what i like.

Gift you csgo when you say you play it? Wat

I recommed you play something free, like dota2 or tf2..or jesus rpg

im playing the cracked version. not the steam-version. So i dont have access to skins, competitive matches, or even VAC-secured servers.
I'm playing skyrim cracked, hearthstone, binding of isaac rebirth cracked.
once again, caring user, these websites do not provide free suveys and/or offers for most of the eastern european countries. Therefore if i want to gain points on these websites, i have to pay either with mobile credit or actual money.

im running out of pics.

Continue with the cracked stuff. You're struggling with bills. Look for people who trade games for keys, they sometimes offer it cheaper. The csgo keys are bought btw.

that was it. i guess im going home.

I liked your pics. Thank you.

Daww, that's cute. Thanks user.

;)

Hahaha you poor bastard

Hahaha yes i am.

Does this cutie belong to you?

No, im just collecting pics of this cutie.

OP can you kill yourself?

sure

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its okay

Is the prophecy real then ?

Just let this fuckig thread die.

you're welcome
YES

>RLM

No don't kill yourself. We need you.

I need only you.

Why the fuck you download the same image three times?

What is this thread anymore

Well, I'm just hoping a kind user will gift me the game. Till then im trying to keep anyone who passes by, entertained.

I got 5 keys for CS:GO left I received to promote it on my youtube channel. Just add me if you want one.

steamcommunity.com/id/gamehud/

I added you :V

added u

i also subscribed.

Added you.

did you get my invite?

>kys

OP did anyone gift u the game?

no...

okay good. you're a faggot.

Nice.

;)