Does anyone actually know why Sup Forums has become such a SJW safespace, hugbox shit tier reddit 2.0?

Does anyone actually know why Sup Forums has become such a SJW safespace, hugbox shit tier reddit 2.0?

Because mods stopped banning little kids

Normies heard that Sup Forums is "dark".
So they thought "let's go there".

And because of Summer/newfags

Heavy handed moderation meant it was safe enough that when people arrived from the fappening they weren't disgusted enough to immediately leave.

The more they stayed and the more old school posts were deleted, the fewer old fags remained and the softer and softer b became.

Now it's still a cesspool but for all the wrong reasons.

It was unavoidable that it would become popular and well known, but it's sad to see in action that so many young people have cringy sjw mentalities. It's not just visible on Sup Forums, Sup Forums has suffered a lot too.

can't speak for all of Sup Forums, always been a Sup Forumstard, but Sup Forums has always shared some tendencies with SJW

what has changed is that visitors no longer browse with the mindset that Sup Forums cannot be tamed

a big part of the problem is autoposting by bots diluting the real people and OC which makes Sup Forums seem, honestly, more like the rest of the Internet. you know how you use the rest of the Internet: you actually post with the expectation that nobody is going to read your shit, making the problem worse...

>sjw hugbox
Not on my watch, degenerate faggots

because everyone kept breaking rules
1 and 2. now everyone knows and rules
1 and 2 are non-existant

snacks the known |> E |) 0

The novelty wore off, so the creative people left.

Those rules are obsolete
The old days have passed us, and they will never return

Because the shit-tier mentalities that were funny for years, but were mostly satire and trolling, are now dangerous and destructive. Trump might win essentially because of Poe's law.

i know its kinda sad but i think thats why this place has so many more sjw fags and stuff.

The younger blood has been pussified, we're talking about the people responsible for 9gag here.
The oldfags got programming jobs and bachelor pads, or in trouble with 'the system'.

Angry you can't have anymore CP? Fuck your safe space faggot

then fuck off internet tryharder

We can old blame ebaums world.

this plan gets my approval

two years ago tumblr decided to raid Sup Forums. "shutdown4chan" was started, and the tumblrinas set about their business.
Sup Forums heard about their plan and decided to retaliate.
we posted pics on tumblr that were triggering to them (gore, rape, torture, whatever) but used hashtags that would cause these pics to show up on their feeds (fat acceptance, feminism, etc).
tumblr imploded.
a few whales actually tried to an hero.
can't recall but maybe a few succeeded.

after that, they never left Sup Forums. they stayed here and are trying to ruin it by making fat threads, rate my cock threads, and all sorts of other threads that basically make it look like this place is fully of fat loving, cock loving faggots.

OP how is your post any different from SJW crap?

>cry about society being shit
>casting judgment on other people's moral orientation
>use new jargon/slurs to strike below the belt
>searching for something to blame

seems to me that you are exactly like SJW, but you're probably just slightly smarter than average the SJW on the Internet and so you feel alienated

i'm not taking the piss, maybe it's just part of a broader problem: the fragmentation of mainstream society causing social alienation

There's a notable difference between SJWs who think the worlds always been shit, and OP who remembers a time relatively recently when there was more good going on and people felt better.

>after that, they never left Sup Forums. they stayed here and are trying to ruin it by making fat threads, rate my cock threads, and all sorts of other threads that basically make it look like this place is fully of fat loving, cock loving faggots.
No wonder Sup Forums has been especially shitty recently

Oh god I remember that, there was a Takendown team running DDoS. That was the day I had lost the last bit of my faith in the Majority of this place.

>LOIC/HOIC
>Claim it is working
>Checked, It's not
>WhoIs and PortScans
>No Service Running on Port 80 (Closed Port)
>Having about as much of an effect as a Baby trying to lift the White House.
>mfw I realized no one even checked to see if the port they were attempting to DDoS was even running a service.
>faith lost

>insert Sup Forums was always shit meme here

That seems pretty cynical.

In what way is 4chad a "safespace" now?

Its not the fucking site, or reddit thats the issue.

Its the current fucking generation. Kids 14-25 right now are a bunch of backwards, self loathing, self rightous shitbags who cannot differentiate right from wrong. Who would rather destroy their lives to look good on social media, or the internet as a whole that actually do anything to improve their real lives.

Imo it has more to do with people living their lives through the internet, not having to actually do anything in reality, and patting themselves on the back for a job well done while doing shit all nothing.

Either way, you are a bunch of fags.

uh, was this a portscan on a ddos target from an IP participating in the ddos? are you sure you weren't just dynamically added to anti-ddos firewall? there's shit out there like "fail2ban" and such that will manipulate iptables based on patterns in access logs to keep out abuse...

it seems like port 80 would probably be open on tumblr...

Sup Forums is doomed. I'm a Sup Forumsfag now

>people living their lives through the internet

Excuse me. Hi, I'm from the Sup Forums welcoming committee. You must be new around here. How about a tour?

Yes a portscan on the Target, I never took part in the attack. First step to Penetration is Enumeration, so that's where I started, I didn't just jump into the attack like most people were doing.

Port 80 was Closed at the time, the WebService was running on port 8080. Not only that, they had load balancing protection. Something else I found shortly after the WhoIs Search.

Who says "WebService"

but lol that is pretty amusing...

load balancing won't save you from ddos unless you can also scale automatically, but it will make it more difficult

I do haha, you are correct it normally wouldn't however, this was CloudFlare protection sooo yeah.

idk what loic/hoic's capabilities are, but i feel like it might be smart to target http responses that won't get cached to bypass any http response caching that cloudflare employs. probably target a search feature or something like that.

i suppose though that if cloudflare just cuts off your IP, you're done anyhow, and i assume they're pretty smart about that...

All you faggots need to bring down a website is some chucklefuck with a 10gbit uplink
Unless it's hosted on AWS, in that case you'd probably need a ocean fiber cable's worth of bandwidth

It's basically just a DDoS Purposed BotNet, problem is it's main limitation, it only targets port 80 being it's the most common web service port.

Yeah, CloudFlare should blocks that shit unless it's a corporate level infrastructure attack and even then you might not get further than a few dents if they are competent enough.