Hot Trump girls

Hot Trump girls

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stupid women are always hotter.

Then what are you doing ITT?

That hat makes her ugly as fuck to be honest.

This is what a trump supporter looks like there are no hot girls just retards and fat bitches.

You're a faggot...

Megyn Kelly thinks trump is still a retard and only retards think kelly likes trump you have been stumped.

K

Lol Wrong lol.. nice try inbred. nice try.

you mean stupid racist hot girls

OK

Naw, just racist no hot bitches in sight at a trump rally.

what's wrong user-kun, couldn't find any pictures of hot Berniegirls to rebut that post?

No such thing, Republifag

Oh yea super models sure sure. all trump supporter are hot not.

Fucking idiot trump supporters are really fucking stupid.. it says: Hot Trump girls, doesn't say anything about bernie.. we're here to set the correct statements, basically to correct confusion. ;)

trump is a racist and sexist
trump wants to build a wall to keep out all mexicans
trump wanted to sleep with his daughter
trump hates black people
trump has many failed businesses
trump wants to get rid of welfares

This.

/thread

Yea that orange piece of shit is blinding i agree.. hes fucking horrifying.. trump is one ugly looking mother fucker dude 100%. Question: how do you have loads of money and look that fucked up.?

Oh bro, hillary is a saint compared to trump and his supporters thats 100 percent true.

sad black man doing his job and protecting this piece of shit and trump still calls him his african.. might as well call him a nigger.... Im sure he does under his breath.

>Source, Facebook

its funny how the shit supporters always try there best to make look trump great and a lot of the time they use shit that shouldn't be used like roman legion.. roman are italian he doesn't like Latins.. you kids are really stupid, well trump supporters need say nothing else.

This thread is perfect

>The thought process of a Trump supporter

WOO AMERICA NUMBER 1 HOT BITCHES EXPLOSIONS PEW PEW

I saw you post this on a law with ur high shoes on there.

*their

Look at this ugly mother fucker hes pure hate.

See

Yea i saw that shit on oprah winfrey long ass time ago.. he's a retard 100 percent.. everything he says that's wrong he tried to change his words around.. and the only people that support trump are very very very very stupid people.. that's ignorant, racist and in denial. They don't want to admit the fact that they are so they follow someone who will speak on there behalf no matter how stupid he sounds. They cross there fingers every time hoping trump won't say something stupid... there fingers are all fucked up now.

LMAO I thought everyone knew this imagine was fake. He NEVER said that. Ever. Check your shit before you make yourself look stupid. It's amazing what anti-Trumpers will do do TRY to make him look bad but fail miserably.

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

That's white son, stay in the dark from fear with your paste ass.

Yea but he never said that...half the negative shit people say about Trump is just not true. People grasping for straws trying to bring down The Donald.

Told you 100 percent in denial. On life with oprah winfrey.

Perfect time to get dicked in trumps mouth..
>half the negative shit people say about Trump is just not true

LOL.. fuck you're retarded. I bet you have been ripped off a lot from you being so naive.

IQ 70+ prohibited by default

He never said it, but boy does it ring true.

The irony

his zombie drones are even more hateful and ugly

im a trump staffer he doesn't ever say nigger but he HATES HATES HATES chinks spics women etc etc

>trump supporters always photoshopped or otherwise fake
>bernie supporters always out of context negative thing no right winger can debate policy in 2016

you nailed it

Who is this?

Any links to vids ??

>Spend hundreds of billions of dollars on military
>Totally fine
>Have a system that provides basic human rights to your population like every other developed country in the world has
>LEL DELUSIONAL

Holy fuck it's true. He is the Corinthian

He's hates Blacks (all kinds), Asians (all kinds), Latinos (all kinds) so putting on a red hat and being stupid doesn't make you a staffer just a idiot as always so I guess you can call yourself a trump staffer.

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM

>lol wrong!
>posts a picture of a 4 and a 6

shit my fault here.