Girlfriend cheated on me yesterday and tell me today
She start crying and I hug her
Later, I forgive her and we had sex on my house
How cuckold am I?
>Pic semirelated. OC

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing wrong with hitting it one last time.

You're only a cuck if you talk to her again for anything other than a fuck.

No
I mean
She's still being my GF
She only kiss the other guy, and tell me "When he kiss me I can only think in you. I miss you"

>Had sex on my house

You absolute trooper OP!!

Never accept cheating. Dump that bitch.

She dun love u mane,drop the biatch

>>too dependent

Dude have some self respect.
She is gona doit agai and worse, never accept betrayal

Um. 10/10 cuckold. You reinforced her shit behavior by forgiving her AND still fucking her even though her pussy was probably still filled with some guys cum.

it was just a kiss man she didn't let him enter her.
go find the guy, scare him to fuck, slap him about a bit if you feel like it.
tell her what u did
tell her the pain he suffered was her fault, she did it to him
tell her not to do it again.
You have regained control of the situation and u r no longer cuckhold

Do it op
Best option here

I think you two both need to fuck other people just to test the strength of your relationship. After she has gotten some big black cock up in her you'll know she really loves you when she comes back to you. And you'll be able to go fuck some trap or gay dude like you've always wanted so it's definitely win win.

She SAYS it was a kiss, you believe her and don't make her sweat for even a day.

She thinks "I could have fucked the guy, user is my bitch" and acts accordingly.

She let herself be in a situatiob with another man where a kiss was possible, that is never a mistake. Just giving it to you straight.

The 'only thinking of you' bit is like 'I was drunk' and is actually a bad thing. Because she's not owning her actions, she's framing them to manipulate you and that shit is wrong.

You don't need it, my .02.

Good luck, buddy.

GODLIKE

op post nudes or gtfo

This user speaks the truth, man.

You WILL find a better girl. What's a relationship without trust? And I mean REAL trust, not blind trust. Not pussy-whipped 'anything she does is fine because she says she loves me' trust.

The kind that happens, isn't earned and certainly isn't granted. If she asks whether you trust her, you'd say yes wouldn't you? What consequences did her actions carry? If she were in a position where a full-on hookup with another man was on the table, what would past experience tell her when she's weighing it in her head?

Gotta get some love for yourself.

its my personal philosophy i told my current partner that this is exactly how I would act in that situation. I wouldn't leave her, but I would ensure the regret she felt after seeing what I did to him would make her never do it again.

>tfw she feels sorry for the other guy
>tfw he throws user's girl the angerbang and she thinks it's romantic and justifies it as atonement for the assault, maybe he blackmails her and she fucks him to spare user an assault charge

I say he does it. And buys his girl a camera so we can watch some dude with a cauliflower ear plow some whore on the interwebs with violent intensity.

I think that you shouln't leave her, she said sorry, and now she hopes for you forgiving her.

BUT you have to give a clear message and say that what she did was NOT okay

C U C K
U
C
K

I'm an artist, user. Do you realize how many women fantasize about cheating on their guy with a sensitive soul?

Seriously, it's a guaranteed ltfb situation if you don't kill the guy.

he's gonna be too shit scared to go near her after getting savaged. he'll block her number, and she wont go near him again because she knows she caused the beating, and she obviously wants to stay with OP or she wouldn't have confessed and stayed with him in the first place. You are unwise of peoples likely actions in society

ltfb?

> slap guy for fucking Random skank at party
> hug and make up with your gf, for acting like a skank at a party

I never got why the person not in a relationship is considered to be the one in the wrong...

You're a full on cuck. You have basically given her permission to fuck anyone she likes. All she has to do is shed a few tears and you'll forgive her and then fuck the other guys spunk out of her.

She should KNOW it isn't okay.
She did know.

"Oh, so us dating means I can't see other people? My bad."

The only rule that applies to EVERY relationship unless otherwise agreed upon is "don't fuck around with other people," otherwise why even say you're together?

she did do wrong, but you cannot beat your girlfriend, but you can convey the message for beating the guy who rawdogged your gf and felt good about it because he knew she was taken.

Some people don't respond to violence like a normal person would. Get good or get good at not getting caught, etc.

she is asking for another chance, if she fucks up this time, dump her. easy.
Look at it on the bright side, op gets free pussy

Did he know that? Or didn't she tell him.
> can't hit girls
> must hit something else
Why don't you let her tag along, watching you beat up a boxing bag?

OP what does herpes taste like? Pls respond!

It started out with a kiss? How did it end up like this? It was only a kiss..It was only a kiss..Now I’m falling asleep and she’s calling a cab while he’s having a smoke and she’s taking a drag. Now they’re going to bed and your stomach is sick and it’s all in your head user!

>some people
>normal people
I am going to assume for the sake of probability that normal people applies here. If she does it again then dump her.
You can't fault my plan you're just too scared of the idea of having to confront the man that took what you own from you
now thats being a cuck

Tastes like your momma's cooch.

stop it

Long-term friends with benefits.
Shoulder to cry on, dick to ride on, people have sunk pretty low.

I met a girl who straight up lied to me and hid her marriage. She always had me pick her up on her break at work, we'd go to an empty parking lot and make out (I know, yeah, should have guessed it) and then I get a message from her husband saying he'd caught wind and found me in her phone.

He was pissed at ME, the actual fuck? She asked if I'd be up for keeping it up if she hid it better, said no because I'm not a scumbag and her husband was more polite than he could have been. Point is sloots gonna sloot.

Im not your gf but im thinking on cheating you. You are so sweet we need moar men like him.

Underrated post

Like user said she will cheat again and you just showed her you will put up with it

But she’s touching his chest and he takes off her dress cause user just can’t look and its killing him, jealousy, turning saints into the sea,
swimming through sick lullabies choking on his alibis

what if he didnt knew?

Depends, was she sober?

If so, she'll most likely do it again. Very cuckold.

If not, she'll most likely get drunk again and do worse. Dating a party animal can be like that, she's going to cheat occasionally. Make sure it's not a double standard--would she forgive you if you did the same? And is that really what you want in a relationship? It's okay to say yes, some couples are big on partying and are very forgiving. But don't delude yourself that it won't happen

thats fair, that kind of girl needs to be dumped
but opies girl TOLD him what she did

>convey the message for beating the guy who rawdogged your gf and felt good about it because he knew she was taken.
Wut? Lol
Only betas get made at the guy!>you cannot beat your girlfriend,
You cant ? Why ?
I'd slap her and leave forever .
Tell her put some respect on my name

RONNIE!

m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/suntrust

She is going to do it again. Dump her.

>Look at it on the bright side, op gets free pussy
So does any random guy..or so it seems.
Why claim the buffet if it's for everyone.

That guy is wrong
It's long term fuck buddy
Call a spade a spade don't sugar coat it