Do you have good relationship with family? Sup Forums?

Do you have good relationship with family? Sup Forums?

My alcoholic father said that he will commit suicide several times, and really did it for several times in front of me (cutting wrist, trying to jump out, swellowing pills)
He always put his stresses to his surrounded relationships and when he get ignored, he does fucking disgusting attention whore bitch-like things to get attention.

I feel wanting to break his jaw with my fists whenever I recur this. and really to be honest, I even did hassle with him before I totally left his house one month ago,
even in that time he said that he will suicide.

I definitely got concerned after. for few weeks maybe,
but now, honestly
I don't get worried about at all now.
I rather wish he just finish himself and stop fucking bothering and distracting my fucking life.
recurring back alone, he didn't even behave so good to me since he was usually drunk and swearing at me.

I am cold-blooded, right?
I feel sad too. but sadly I just happened to get turn into as cold-blood, there was no choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ewgvSvm_EwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just with all kinds of alcoholics in this world just be vanished and get burned in hell.

Try r9k

No one gives a fuck about your sad story

I do, fuck off.

he needs help
you don't

help for fucking what? for over 10 years being a fucking alcoholic?

just finish his own fucking life and vanish out of my life. fucking whinney alcohol brain shit.
the long he lives in this world he only influence bad things to others.
fucking finish it now.

Alcohol is a disease.

Aren't most Koreans alcoholics nowadays? I hear that soju is a killer.

My best friend's father tried to kill himself with him while driving.
A lot of people have pathetic lives, is your decision to either stick to those who harm you or send them to fuck off. Nowadays a lot of young adults lived a traumatic infancy due to the excesses of baby boomers and generation X; drug abuse, alcoholism and lack of moral are some of the many shit they have brought with them, but that's why we have changed our environment to fit our needs, many houses are now absent of blood-related relationships.
Just find your own way and stop being a sad story, you have all the right to hate your parent, if I were you I would've fucking sue him or find a lawyer and let the man homeless (there are ways). Revenge is something sweet, just encourage him to kill himself already, send him ropes via mail to his house or plainly make his life a living hell.
He owes you more than his life.

my parents would argue for a long time almost every night for a big portion of my childhood. for some reason they liked being close to my bedroom's door and sometimes it would get pretty violent. one night eventually my mom went into my room and locked the door, wich my dad broke. but he wasnt violent, just liked screaming for long periods of time.
my sister had an anxiety attack and said she would cut my balls off when i was 8
my dad threatened to kill my cat when i was 9, smashed my gameboy with his feet when i was 10
my parents finally divorced when i was around 16
my dad said "they were afraid of affecting my life by doing it earlier"
god i wish they did it earlier

I really just wished to live normal happy life.

youtu.be/ewgvSvm_EwQ
just like now, being in my room with comfy state.

sometimes I really worry that someday, when I have my own family I might do the same cycle.
-one of reason that I want to kill myself

you will understand one day

you are not the victim here

i dont mean to be smug considering OP's situation, but holy fuck my parents are pretty top notch
>dad - fisherman->carpenter->bartender->offshore oil rigs->construction lab technician->construction estimator->construction health & safety
>mom - nurse
both are really lovely people who disciplined me well while being warm and caring

also my dad and me have some pretty good political talks and casually racist banter

all around top notch people

t. Ching Wang

Your dad is a faggot who needs to be culled from the genepool.

My father wants to beat me up when he gets drunk and he gets drunk almost every day.

Mommy loves me. But she smokes 1 pack of cigar a day.

My brother is dating our cousin and she wants me death so they can keep the entire inheritance for themselves.

Thankfully I hae a good family even though there are problems every now and then
As for your case OP, I think sending your dad to a mental center would be a good idea, and if he by his own will leaves then tell him to fuck off and erase him from your life

Oh and i didn't even mention uncles or aunts because they all hate my father because we used to be very poor and then he earned lots of money, so they all got butthurt.

i dont know what a drunk dad is cuse my dad left me

you might be the one of kind of alcoholic who dumping all fucking shits over the relationship.

It's actual zombies in this world. mentally abusing someone else consequently make the someone as infected, and contaminated as well. may not eat your flesh but may will be enough to destroy your mind.

I am still struggling to erase my voice tone and face emotion which is very much resembling with my father.
one day at the time I have my own family, if I find some points which are similar with my father, in that they I would definitely kill myself.

My father more or less likes me, just not very formally.

My mother hates me, treated me shit as a kid and was controlling as heck. She still wonders why I don't get along with her
She's got a victim complex about it as well

>father committing suicide
>south korea