I see a lot of anti-women, anti-feminism and general hatred of all female folk on this website

I see a lot of anti-women, anti-feminism and general hatred of all female folk on this website.
Why? Why do you hate the fairer sex so much? Is it just simple jealousy/sour grapes, where you realize you're never going to get laid so instead you lash out and pretend you didn't want to anyway?
It's 2016. Being anti-feminist is exactly like being a racist. You hate equality, you hate somebody who isn't a white man, you want to treat them differently and unfairly, like they're less than you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

clearly bait better luck next time.

that's because everyone is faggot here, even you. Fuck off

As soon as women work in mines, as dump collectors, as firefighters and legally get into top management because of their qualification and not because "equality", no problem.

No need to be thirsty for disgusted reactions, especially when you're on Sup Forums, OP.

Its the Feminazis that give all of the feminists a bad rap

It's the Feminazis that give all of the feminists a bad rap.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

It's 2016. If you can call yourself a feminist without getting your hand chopped off? You don't need feminism. You've got better than "equal rights", you have special privilege. You don't ACTUALLY want equality, because that would mean more negatives for you with no positives.

I'll bite. The problem with bitches and Niggers is that they say they want equality but then they want privilege. They're stupid and hyprocrytical.

This

>it's current year
yeah this is bait

^This^
I don't mind the idea of feminism or egalitarianism, But some feminists take it so far in that direction that they begin to say hateful, and sometimes non-factual things. If all feminists were like "Hey, lets try and make things more equal" I would be on board. But the ones that get publicized are more extremist and obnoxious. If you are trying to make a cause look reputable, you should act reputable. I'm certain many, if not most feminists are reasonable, but you have a very vocal, very vituperative couple of mouthpieces that should probably just fuck off if you ever hope to accomplish anything.

>lots of equality in this picture
>hurr durr apparently not the good kind
Wow there really needs to be a lifeguard in the gene pool

You're not equal to us, no matter what you say or think we can overpower you. All feminism has done is reduce the intelligent population. Feminists leave nothing behind, their lives are irrelevant. The few that do produce offspring tend to be defective and irrelevant. Don't bother responding.

Sorry.

Demonstrably incorrect. The smartest person on earth is a feminist.

>Knew this guy that owned a small mining company
>mined coal
>male employees were working in the mines,
>female employees were doing HR and desk work
>male workers got paid more because they were the ones doing the harder job
>females hated this
>cumdumpsters demanded equal pay even though they had different jobs
>feminazi group involved
>threatening him with legal blah blah
>guy outsourced all the HR jobs overseas
>females went into rage mode
>he quickly sent out a letter stating
"Dear employees, to maintain this company I've had to make some tough decisions throughout the years. The last one I had to make was to outsource our Human Resource department overseas due to cost mitigation. However, I want to let everyone from HR know that you still have a job with this company. Starting Monday, you all will be trained on how to work in a mine shaft, proper safety procedures, as well as equipment handling procedures. Anyone who doesn't show up Monday, I will assume you decided to quit. Thank you."

its a repost m8

They arent even horrible jobs
>trash collector here
>works 5 to 3, 5 days a week
>17$ hour

I hate everyone in this day and age because they equate a warped form of justice with equality.

How do you get into that business?

Forgot to mention
>they all quit

>smartest person on Earth
Gonna need some serious citations here faggot.

Don't bother replying :^)

Maybe if so many people that claimed to be 'feminists' didn't act like such massively misinformed entitled cunts, people wouldn't hate them so much.

that's why
>pic and link related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

There is absolutely no way you can prove ANYONE is the smartest person on earth.

Honestly, I want to know more. I hope there was one who actually showed up and mined.

Nope, not a single one showed up

No, that would be a true feminist, and such a thing doesn't exist.

>checkmate

I chortled at this.

b.. but they are less, senpai, baka!

im indifferent on this shit but you still a cunt

if you haven't figured t out by now
you are but a stupid cow
you are not a grill, i'd bet
there are no grills on the internet

do not shout hey, i have a cunt
(sorry if that's just too blunt)
(if you are a grill) be cool, don't shout
just post your tits, or GTFO

/thread. Fuck you feminazis. More pathetic than neckbeards

That bony hand looks like it has never once turned a wrench.

>basing your anti feminism off reality tv
Come on guys, there's legitimate hypocrisy in 21st feminism you can base it off

I just really like rape

Me too buddy

Lol none of you get it. You are less than me.

because most of the posters are pathetic, dysfunctional teens/ 20 something's who are afraid of women due to their own sexual inadequacies

testing whether or not i'm banned in a shit thread

eat my dick faggots

sure kid

freakonomics.com/podcast/the-true-story-of-the-gender-pay-gap-a-new-freakonomics-radio-podcast/

Because this is well known but feminists and democrats still push for special treatment and that women get paid the same amount for less work.

Because feminism is at best about equalizing any issued women perform worse in without giving a shit about areas where men fall behind, but in reality is about spoiled upper middle class white women demanding that the whole world spoil them like their terrible parents did. And almost everything feminism does is steeped in hypocrisy.

Lol, feminism hate is everywhere - Sup Forums is actually shifting more on the SJW side as the Tumblrettes come here to troll and never leave.

yeah, women are so scary

what are you talking about? Moot was and still is a SJW untill he wount get feminist ''pussy'' anymore, the rest of us are normal

Still waiting for something else to be said by the bitch OP

If you actually listen to that story it proves the point though. Discrimination alone doesn't explain it, but neither does negotiating disparity or raw in-office time accounting -- adding up all of this still doesn't cover the wage gap. What it comes down to is that there is still a social gap that manifests not only in discrimination (albeit at a much lesser degree than .78) but in institutional structures that end up contributing to the final gap -- fair or not, we should be aware that these disparities are artificial.

Yay! More bait from the Bait Heavens!

Same reason women have penis envy, is why men have pussy envy

> Women being superior in any way

KEK

>cooking
>singing
>childbirth
>nurturing
>raising children
>teaching children
>putting the toilet seat down
>getting offended by jokes

Yeah, oversimplified and a little edgy, but basically.
I think most Sup Forumsers have serious self-esteem issues. This of course translates to failed interpersonal relationships and then of course no sex. So to bolster self-worth, it is easier to denigrate those who reject them. And as you can also see, there is an astonishing fixation with effeminate males. I'm guessing "any port in a storm" and hooking up with a trap becomes an intriguing option. That leads to the ridiculous rationalizations that a person with a penis can be female. Though it's difficult to withstand the feigned hatred, pity is all I can really muster.

For every female cook there is just as good a male cook. Singing? No same with the first point. All the points involving children needs definitive research proof.

Childbirth is the only one here that makes sense.

Men and women are equal in the west you retard .. Actually women have more privileges but whatever we'll call it even

Yea, social gaps like women getting pregnant.

You fucking buffoon.

>getting offended by jokes
kek, I was ready to rage at this comment but then you turned it all around

You're an idiot and it looks like you're just using buzzwords you learned from your gender studies class. The wage gap isn't sexist. You'd actually close the gap if women went into stem fields Instead of dumb ass gender studies where they're told how oppressed they are and it's all straight white male's fault.

This guy gets it

>Being anti-feminist is exactly like being a racist. You hate equality, you hate somebody who isn't a white man,

This however, I have to take issue with. I am a CIS male. Feminism is a cause, and any cause has its radical element which detracts from the real message and elevates the negative. Your post ventures into that territory with generalized accusations. I assure you, I for one (and most of my colleagues) are conscious of our words to the point where man vs woman humor has lost its innocence. The eagerness at taking offense by so many is killing society.

Reminder that the wage gap exists and the women who are interested in so-called equality fields? They're actually discouraged at every step. Women doctors should get paid more solely for putting up with all the shit they had to get there.
Being a woman is hard mode.

"Social gaps," exist because men and women have significant biological differences. Our brains begin differing in the whomb. Despite some PC bullshit jourbalists manipulating certain articles there are countless scientific journals about the brain differences between males and females. In the whomb our body chemistries differ. We are not equal biological creatures and those differences manifest themselves in perfectly reasonable outcomes in society. Attempting to force equality of things that are not exactly equal creates an actual inequity and a lack of equal opportunity.

Feminism is literally the most misinformed and factually disingenuous collective in the world rn

>have sister suck you off
>split that extra 25% with her

How much do you wanna bet that she just grabbed her dad's/brother's/boyfriend's wielding mask and called it a day?

Guys, come on, just become feminists. Women have had a raw deal in the past and they deserve equality. There is nothing wrong with treating them like you would some guy.

Exactly you want more pay bc ur a whiny entitled cunt who thinks she deserves special privilege. You should watch this documentary of a women who acted like a man for a day in full costume, and she said is was the most difficult day of her life and so much worse than being a woman.

The entire point is that there are not social gaps strictly on a gender basis. That if a woman does not get pregnant or choose to care for someone they will almost always make exactly what a man makes. However, most women choose jobs in a similar field that have more flexibility so they could prepare to start a family.

Women get pregnant. They create life. That's something far more amazing than a man could ever do, but today's disgusting backwards Marxist society shames the most amazing thing a human can accomplish.

Women literally have full equality in the west wtf do feminists mean when they want equality ? Oh ya special privilege or dominance

>sexism doesn't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
proved wrong
/thread

niggers asked me stuff when I walked down the street, ohh the horror! Deal with it like a big girl or go home

Feminism is NOT an equalist movement nor nothing like it cuz they dont fight the sexism against man or not fight when a woman won something for be a woman thats why feminism is so wrong

I wanna see this same study down in a less shitty place like a city or something and watch how no one gives a shit. Obviously ur gonna get some degenerates if ur walking around in the shittiest part of town.

If feminism is for total equality then why don't they do anything ab the rising male suicide rates or help stop infant circumcision? It's not ab equality to them that's why everyone sees feminism is a sham

You can't "win" against feminists because they're not actually striving for anything in particular. Once they get one thing, their movement changes to something else. Not that they can all agree on something anyway. There is no point that will make them happy, no condition where they will settle down and consider their work done.

kek, she didn't even show her fat body in that pis

Edge....y

>she
>her
how do you know a female wrote it? It could be a sympathetic male.

They also don't care that men are now falling behind in school. But it's all about 'equality,' right?

Except when I fight back when they're physically assaulting me right?

Or when I talk to them about sex in the work place?

Or in a divorce hearing or prison sentencing where they receive massive favor.

ohh yeah, a ''man''

TITS OR GTFO

Haha gtfo

>Except when I fight back when they're physically assaulting me right?

>Free the nipple. Stop oppressing our bodies with your patriarchy!

>Cover those women's nipples! Stop your desires to see female breasts you disgusting misogynist!

This bait is too old, don't even want to complete reading it, just get the fuck out.

Holy fucking shit I apologize.

Here I was sitting here ignorantly believing that sexism doesn't exist, all the while disgusting black pigs are saying hello to women, asking them how their day went, and telling them to smile.

I feel ashamed, and just... just... dirty.

>93 replies
>45 posters
Are you all retarded?

Women are favored 2:1 in stem fields

Men account for i believe 90% of workplace deaths

Men are more likely to be homeless by a long shot

Men are more likely to commit suicide.

Women get benefits, just for being women in today's society, i do not have a problem with how things are today, i just want women to realize that they are no longer an oppressed group.