Our secrets part 10039637365373637

Our secrets part 10039637365373637

I want this thread to die right here

my girlfriend is mad at me

Why?

/thread 1/2

i had sex with a couple dogs. started when i was 10. took it for the first time when i was 16. i used to just blow/jerk them off and use the copious cum to play with. used to do it to friends dogs when i had a chance. i havent had a chance in several years but i still get horny when my gf roughhouses with a dog.

masturbated with a thick 2 foot ball python in my ass.

when i lived with roommates i would sit in the smoking room(screened in porch) wrapped in a blanket with either my girlfriends or one of the other 3 girls bra/panties/skirts on with dildos or vibes in my ass.

used to masturbate to the sound of girls(sister, other people) peeing at my house(bed was against a bothroom wall).

jerked off in the attic above roommates bedrooms while they had sex.

i really enjoy piss enemas

when i was younger i used to pee in rubbers and freeze them to use as dildos.

i masturbate, dress up, and fuck myself at parks and parking lots often in my car

Because I'm secretly attracted to her uncle

2/2
when i was 18 or so in the winter i would cruise two of my fav spots where other people fuck a lot for fresh(hour or less old) condoms in the snow. i lick and smell the outside to see if it was used on a guy or girl. either way i eat the cum. a few times i have put them on and jerked off, put then over my dildo and used it, or pissed in them and jerked off in the warm pee/cum then dump it on my self. i dont do that anymore tho because of std risk.

my first gf used to like to fuck on the wet spot of her sisters bed after her sister and bf would fuck and leave the house. one time she turned out a couple rubbers and rubbed his warm fresh cum on her tits and licked the rest up. she liked to make her sisters wet spot bigger.

once her sister's son(young) walked in and she kept riding reverse cowgirl, naked, with him standing a foot or two away while she talked to him. came buckets with him there. she didnt stop. first time i came inside someone.

the same girl had a bad home life(go figure) so we were at her sister's alot. if her sister's bf was home we would go fuck i the car or apt stair well atleast once a night. a guy who lived on the end with the parking lot noticed one night and after that night he would come out to smoke i guess every time he heard us walk by his door talking. he watched us for like 3 months atleast three times a week. she started getting naked instead of just pulling her skirt/shirt up. it turned her on so we would flick the lights on some times or park in the spot right next to his porch so he could watch from about 10 feet away. we were both underage.

She wanted me to go to some event with her and i said no, but she had her hopes up about me going

I want to fuck my adopted petite Asian sister. Her body turns me on do fucking much. I've cum loads to her and love to share her on /b.

Share her !

I've been sharing my girlfriend on Sup Forums and got caught, except I managed to convince them that I was actually a person who stole the photos from (myself) and then when they messaged me I kept the lie going succesfully and now they think i'm a victim too

I've shared my wife here and got reposted on motherless Reddit and imgur it has 32k views and she doesn't know

My mom's car tried to finger me in my mom's friend

Want fuck her

You're a big guy.

For you.

She looks like she has a lazy eye. Does she have a lazy eye user?

>reads first 7 words
>moves on

Just stole nudes from the iphone of my gf's 17/yo sister.

Who is them, and how did you get caught?