Help me girlfriend wants to meet my friend for sex when he gets out of jail

Also cuck issues

Pic not related

consider this. even dogs are loyal.

I know . She aksed me does that count for anything .op

Well thanks guys =(

so whats on your mind?
You want that happen or not?

Ok it's like this I don't mind I her with someone else but she's in love with the guy and that's what I can't deal with

I'd drop her tbh

so you're into the cuck thing
but are afraid of losing her?
Why don't you show you gf here?

Not the cuck thing i dont enjoy being humiliated i like double teaming her with other guys.
Yeah i am beacuse its she is in love
Ok hold on

It obvious your gf was already in love with your 'friend'.
So you only have two option
admit it like a cuck or drop her like a man

Dude if shes saying she loves him and is staying with you, that is some serloud red flags. Personally that kind of shit really pissed me the hell off though. You should drop her man. If your not into cuck she's just gonna destroy you internally.

Jump the dude when he's outta prison if that'll make you feel any better

I introduced them ahe has visited him a few times and he calls her. She didnt fall in lovw till after we were togwther

sorry guy there is probably no turning back,your gf seem to be no longer loves you.
or can you tell us how this happen?

Who introduced them hold back and I started writing and writing and I guess she loves him anyway but you want to me and says she's in love with me so I'm not really sure how it happened there or what she really wants but both of us is the thing

nice boobs
in this case i don't see how much your gf love you
Did you talked to her about this?

Her again

Yes and she wants both of us.

its hard getting her back now
maybe you should talk to her and suggest stop playing 3p for a while.
Meanwhile you should try your best to get her attention back to you.

I dont fucking know anymore man

Thats a cuck thing
Don't fall into this if you are not

she look hot
post more if you wants

Yeah.damn women are fuking whores

Sorry mate,the chance is low but that what you need if you wanna give it a try.
Ever told her your thought?

Shes 10/10 whoring around.
Why not drop her and find a better one.
Whats bothering you to make the decision?

I have i told her that im scared of losing her and that she needs to find out who she wants because both of us is not going to happen

She isnt though
Trust me

She is chubby

>itt: cuck master who can't even understand he's getting slowly kicked out of her life for some shit tier "friend"
>mfw being this dumb exists

Well if you still wanna get her back,just do whatever you can to keep her stay. And do whatever you can to stop their connection. Do it like a man and not a cuck.
Althrough i rather like to suggest you to break up with her.

I think im going to

more of her?
Ask yourself a question
Do you really still love her?

First of all try and stop being dependant, you're more than capable of being happy whether she's in your life or not. Turn the tables a bit and make it a test, tell her you'll leave her if she doesn't get that cuck mindset out of her head. Act like you don't care anymore,dw bout hurting her because she's the one that brought up this faggot idea in the first place. If she messages you with a lot of regret and decides to change (might take a few days) then she might be worth keeping, you make that decision. If not, consider yourself lucky because you just dodged a bullet by dropping her. A mindset like hers never works out in the long term and will only be agonizing for you

chase dreams, not people user

Yes deeply

The fuck!
I always am suprised by b thanks man

talk to your 'friend' too,tell him you wanna stop this and ask him to stay away if you can.
The whole damn story is like cucked story for me.

he is cucked i don't think he will understand it.
anyway good speech user.

I axtually dont want to apeak with him anymore

just try your best.
but you better beware you may become a cuck afterward.
things already getting out of hand.

You need bang another chick OP.

do you please her sexually ?

I know!Im leaving her

can you show her face too?
I really want to know is she pretty enough to make you that mad

Yes i do .

Grad you said that,you deserve better then this.
Man up and do this asap.

You are gonna dump her
Why not keep posting more of her?

I guess you can find a better one easily

Drop her ass. She's bound to cheat on you eventually with a mindset like that.

Give her an ultimatum. Either she forgets the guy or you leave. Be decisive and don't beg or anything else. If she can't decide, stand up and go.

good, that means you can please any other woman just as much, if not even more. I will never be able to understand all of the little details you like about your gf and I'm sure that list is long judging by the fact that you still love her. But don't let her control your life, trust me. Don't see this as sexist but women make poorer life decisions than males because they often let their emotions get the better of them (thats why you should try and get one which is stable). Im not saying they're stupid, that's neckbeard tier, but they are weaker in the sense that they don't always think as rationally as men do. So see it this way, if you do decide to leave her she will end up with that same faggot mindset and her next relationship will be a trainwreck. You on the other hand have a whole new world to discover (and hopefully you'll never have to deal with cuckoldry again).

There's always a way to manipulate a bad situation something from which you can profit, in this case profit from the freedom you gain from leaving her.

Cucks don't make history