>spent 6 years in state prison
>before I got arrested I had sex with my ex best friends fiance
>haven't heard from her since.
>been out 4 months
>just got off house arrest so my sister throws a party for me 2 nights ago
>ex best friend and his now wife show up
>they show me pictures of their son.
>nigga looks exactly like me.
>sister said she noticed it since he was 4.
>she says that my ex best friend also noticed, basically every one has noticed but no ones brought it up.

Do you think their just gunna keep ignoring this? And should I? Or should I be the one to bring it up to her?

Just walk away nigga

Alright bro.

I mean I can't walk away anywhere but I'll just ignore it fam.

Ignore it

Why were you in prison home skillet ?

for everyones sake, ignore it.

you would wreck everyone lives by making this a thing.

Make yourself a cool uncle for this kid if you have to, but id advise against it

you can move away

I got arrested for coke possession and I had a gun on me.
I spent like a month in jail and my ex best friend was supposed to get the bond money from my house and bail me out and instead he went to the hard rock and gambled that shit away leaving my mom to come bond me out.

Before I was bonded out my cellmate and I beat the shit out of a 18 year old who was caught fucking a 11 year old and was waiting for a PC cell to open.

Because the fucking jail officers suck they didn't figure out everyone who was involved in jumping this kid until like 2 days after I bonded out. So...

>tl;Dr get arrested for coke, beat shit out of pedo, get re arrested 4 days later after I bonded out a few days before, spend 6 years for the coke and battery and gun charge.

>cool uncle

I'm not cool with those people like that to be the kids cool uncle.
Not yet I have a year of probation.

i fucked a dog while high on bathsalts in front of a middleschool

Op here

They're***

>Do you think their just gunna keep ignoring this? And should I? Or should I be the one to bring it up to her?

Put it this way: as someone who just served 6 years in prison, your gut instincts are proven to be calamitously bad. What exactly are you going to accomplish- making people hate you who once liked you? A lifetime of child support obligations? Start fucking a guy's now-wife and screw up his family?

You're a fucking idiot, but then we know that. Best thing for you is to wipe the slate clean and don't consort with any of the people you hung out with when you got yourself into trouble. Get a job and keep your nose clean. Maybe just move away to another state.

And in all personal relationships, STOP listening to your inner voice. It's seriously out of tune.

If there is one thing prison taught me, is that, yes I am a pretty big fucking idiot and should NOT listen to my inner voice.

So I guess I'll ignore it. I want to leave Florida anyway because this state sucks but I'm still on papers.

do a DNA test retard

Ex best friend sounds like an asshole. Fuck his wife, THEN move to another state

Why would he do that?

His wife was fine when I fucked her 8 years ago.

I wouldn't hit that now after 1 kid and 70+ pounds put on

>So I guess I'll ignore it. I want to leave Florida anyway because this state sucks but I'm still on papers.

Two very good ideas. If you have a specific place to go and a job lined up you could probably switch probation to the new state without a lot of trouble. But it's just as well to finish probation where you are then plot your next (entirely legal!) step in life.

Six years is a long time and you are probably stunned daily by how day to day life has changed.

Sincerely, I wish you the best in the future even though I don't know you. I hope you never get as much as a speeding ticket and can set your life straight and move forward with the rest of your life. If you want, you can have a normal life with a family of your own, and NOT fucking up the world of this kid and his own family . . .

Peace bro. Good luck.

6 years for fucking a dog? damn

To find the golden pickle from france

>Six years is a long time and you are probably stunned daily by how day to day life has changed.

With the exception of a few technologies and shit, nothing much has changed. But young people are fucking douchebags on their phones 24/7 I thought it was bad before but holy shit.

i was high on bathsalts too and was in front of a middleschool playground. i told the judge it was mutual consent between me and the dog but he wasnt having it

You are a fucking loser. Stay out of that kids life

Op you are a worthless scum. Good luck getting a decent no with that record. Stay away from that kid so you don't fuck up his life as well.

>getting a decent no

Nigga don't run away for this, just say "y'all know that's my son right?" Fuck it man just bring it up and own it and then you can leave, atleast you tell them though

These guys are harsh OP but their words contain some good advice. You've got a bad history. Put your own personal life together. Get the kid and his parents out of your life. Your ex-friend is his REAL dad. They may be bad people too, as they consorted with you back in the day, but at least they kept out of prison.

Nothing good can come of this. Try to become a decent person.

A decent job, I'm on my phone. Ever tried figuring things out on your own?

yeah cause "no" and "job" is basically the same

to wade into this debate: I understood what he meant immediately. Do you mock people for every typo?

How big of a loser are you that you take Sup Forums with you on the go?

Not harsh. Truth

>Or should I be the one to bring it up to her?

Only if you want a paternity test and subsequent obligation of child support payments.

underrated post

That is, unless you want to do a paternity test and fuck things up for everyone.

I mock you for your face

>I mock you for your face

summer's in full bloom now