Hey Sup Forums it's my birthday today. All I want is for you to post random shit if you could

Hey Sup Forums it's my birthday today. All I want is for you to post random shit if you could.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
lifesitenews.com/news/horror-mob-of-topless-pro-abort-feminists-attacks-rosary-praying-men-defend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This pic hits too close to home.

Kill me

congratz on the birthday dubs

Happy birthday OP

Happy birthday user

wot is this form?

ive been looking for a picture like the OPs for a long time

its basically the same but has the Sup Forums text input box and i think both of them are saying weeb things to eachother, also the drawing is much worse

anyone have it?

What does it say ,the war of the tranvestites? All I see is feminazi shit's and some proud male/beta's. If they want equality then give it to them ,isn't it righteous to knock their teeth in then?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOCD_T9Qqpc
feminists wanted to burn a chatherdal down

worse than that, my friend
lifesitenews.com/news/horror-mob-of-topless-pro-abort-feminists-attacks-rosary-praying-men-defend

Not shit's sorry,it's shits I know

>chatango

every time I see this, I have to marvel at the sheer size of the blob he calls a face

I'm a christian by birth. Wasn't raised in a christian spirit and I don't kniw in what I believe anymore,but I'm not an atheist. I can't really say what i think about abortion but let's say I give women the right to abort. However burning down anyone's sacred facility and protesting like this needs to be punished by violence

I'm baptised but don't belive in God anymore but I also respect cultural heritage and tradition, those women should be trown in jail.
On the abortion part, I would allow it in the first 4 weeks, sfter that it should be considered murder, but not if the girl was raped. Those women want abortion no matter of what happened, they could abort a baby just because the father hasn't done the dishes. They don't even know how much an abortion can scar you, phisically and mentally.

The police couldn't intervene because "they are women" nigga fuck that shit ,Hit the bitch with the bat,watercannon the stupidity from her head. The police gone soft these days. Same with hooligans. "Police brutality" man if someone attacked me as an intervention policeman (which happened in my city and one policeman lost his eye) I would fucking walk on corpses or.at least try to

Yo Sup Forumsrother, happy birthday.

you are from Zagreb?

I think that it should be regulated by the law and the hospital,you should have a really good reason and affirmation from your partner to abort and it should be supervised

>filename

Yes

Police brutality is much more common in the states than in Europe,every policeman that does hit a civilian should go to trial and have a good reason for doing so. Intervent police should have the right to fight civilians ,I mean they are not here for nothing ,if there is intervent police on the scene and the shit hits the fan they should have right to beat people

Didn't mean to reply to abortion guy