Hi I am from /fa/

Hi I am from /fa/.

What are you Sup Forumsros wearing today?

black boxers. its hot as fuck

Clothes

That is /fa/

Dark gray T-shirt and medium light gray mesh shorts no underwear.

Hot here as well

Upload a pic

Upload pictures of what you Sup Forumsros are wearing. If you don't want your face in that photo just blur or crop your face

Pic above

Not a summer combo TBH. But I still like it.

Kinda looks like you are wearing underwear though.

I'm kind of a fashion retard to be honest. I also have a tendency of wearing a lot of gray and earth tones in general unless it's a bright yellow or orange safety t-shirt. (Construction)

That is new /fa/

Def not

Jeans t shirt and a jumper oh and a hat

Go check /fa/ for inspo there are a lot dude like you at /fa/
But with less dick pics haha

Pajama pants and no shirt. It's Sunday and I ain't leaving the house. Also, I normally look like a voodoo priest. So I don't really /fa/.

Upload a photo.
Is that hat fedora?

Definitely not.
Go move your lazy ass be /fa/ and bang some bitches

/fa/ kinda sucks. Your fashion is fine for summer. Don't be a try hard with clothes.

And post more dick pics.

Get the fuck of muh Sup Forums stay where you fucking belong, fucking faggot asking people what they are wearing.

I bet you a fucking feminist as well, piece of shit get the fuck out we don't want your kind in here.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut up faggot

Fuck feminists these bitches are the most ugliest creatures of Earth.
And mad?

I mean I don't want to derail the thread completely so just 1 more

At least I'm a real faggot. And not just a pretend one for fashion.

It's cool. The thread was shit. Go ahead and post all you got. Balls.

I get all the grungy/hippie bitches. And I'm okay with that. I prefer not looking like a queer. I mean, I look like a 16 year old girl when I shave. Add trendy clothing and BOOM! I look worse than a voodoo priest.

Being faggot is not /fa/ retard.
It's Sup Forums /fa/ not tumblr

Yo pick the fucking mic up bro. Just dropping it like that you inconsiderate fuck.

Jeans
Mightyfools t-shirt
Barong Family hoodie
Black and white Vans
and occasionally Black Lagann shades to raves

Being trendy is the new hippie thing bro.
If you are getting bitches it is all good bro. /fa/ is all about looking good to get bitches.

nothing

Effy

Woah bro you are repeating the /fa/ of our ancestors.
Genius mofo

>Effy
Wot?

*Effay

Oh.
Thanks man, appreciate it..

I mean, I guess trendy is cool or some shit. But I'm talking burlap and canvas wearing motherfuckers with random patches of hair shaved off. Not salon done dreds and 120 dollar drug rugs. Maybe I should just go full /fa/ to throw everyone off.

The second period was a typo, not a depressed faggot I swear
also quaddubs ftw

I've been on /fa/. It's all about dressing like your gay, but secretly being straight. To confuse girls and continue being a virgin I guess? Maybe you're all just closet fags and use /fa/ so you don't have to sleep with women.

Hell yeah bros go /fa/ and destroy some faggots.
And also check /fa/ for inspo

Just like you guys
Thanku m8 for understandin

Wot m8?

I accidentally put two periods at the end of my sentence and it made me look like a depressed middle schooler

"

Maybe in between

Faggot

Yep, /fa/ is way too faggy looking for me. Also expensive. I'll stick with my paisley shirts and military gear (not simultaneously.)

You= 0 bitches

Nah brah. Just not generally normies. Bitches love the "Extreme Makeover: Vietnam Edition."