What is the perfect rape?

What is the perfect rape?
Not talking about role-play or anything, I'm talking about finding a bitch (stranger or not) and doing whatever the fuck you want without permission, and not get caught doing it.

I have an unfulfilled fantasy, and need input on what to do/not do for my safety.

>Seen this fat, ugly, lonely (seems quite friendless), low self-esteem bitch at my gym, and in general around town. Maybe around 24-25 yo.
>Want to assault her so bad, abuse and hatefuck so hard..

This is the situation, intentions are as follows
>Stalk her for quite some time, find out weekly routine, who her friends/family are, when she usually leaves/enters her house, perhaps a small drone to watch inside her house as well when she's gone.
>Shave off all hair on my body, wear condom and latex gloves, some sort of mask etc..
>Enter some time I know for certain she is alone, not paying attention etc..
>Chloroform her. Would like to make a fight/wrestle out of it, but bigger chance she might get my DNA under nails and stuff.
>Tie her up somewhere no one can see through windows and stuff, and have her in a position suited for great access.
>Gag ball to keep her silent in case of neighbors, by-passers or whatever.
>Show her text of what I'm going to do to her, having her not hear my voice.
>Lube her up, and start working my fist into her ass. Not like you would do to your gf/wife, starting slowly and taking it easy etc.. More like ramming it inside, with no regards to what happens inside her.
>See how deep I actually can get.
>Fuck her good also, maybe before fisting, to ensure tightness.
>Both holes get same treatment.
>Put on gag-ring, so I can throatfuck her without her biting me.
>Put my bloody/shitty dick down her throat, making her puke over herself and my dick.

After
>Re-chloroform
>Clean up, shower, put to bed.
>Keep her tied up while removing any evidence.
>Remove ropes after another round of chloroform, and bail.

Thoughts? Besides I need help etc..

chloroform doesn't work like it does on tv is your first problem

This is fucked up beyond belief, and you need to seek psychiatric help before you actually go through with something like this. This fantasy is NOT sustainable or healthy, and you need to seek professional help in stopping it before you wind up hurting or killing someone.

You could easily kill this girl by doing what you wrote.

You'rr a disgusting fucking creep. I hope you rot in prison, where you get your cucky ass raped day in and out, until your ass is so loose and destroyed that the other innates have to start ubloading their chunky semen into your undeserving, bitch mouth. Fuck you, rapist.

I do despair, there was a time when the people on here would have given him genuine advice.

Yeah, and then all the edgy 13 year olds who just discovered the internet grew up. It's a shame you didn't grow with them.

>cucky
Stop over using cuck fucking newfag

Giving chloroform so many times is dangerous I'd switch it up if I were you. Maybe chloroform initially, then give her a couple bars mixed with tequila and for the final one maybe a shot of dope.

Unless you're aiming to kill her.

Personally if I were to do this I would kidnap them first and take them to an undisclosed location. Mainly because I'd want to hear the screams

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Cont.

Also if I were to do this I would just flat out kill them afterwards.. maybe after a little torture of course. Then dispose of the body clean up after myself.

Ya you're not gonna be able to knock her out for any significant length of time without killing her or maybe putting her in a coma. As the user said, knocking people out doesn't work like it does on TV, you jackass. Why don't you just befriend her and then treat her like shit, etc. You're not gonna get away with this in today'a day and age.

Yeah sorry boys, this was before loser mass shooters and serial killers posted on Sup Forums asking for advice before they committed their crimes.

shit boi just knock her out with a bat and bam she gone.

Nigger you're retarded. B8

Run

>implying people don't post fake versions of these all the fucking time

Well first off the chloroform won't do what you expect. Also, you should be find just with some B&E with a mask. Clean her pussy out with bleach if you are really worried. Buy new clothes for the event, wear them only just before you leave. Most rapists are unconvicted (unless they do it often or rape someone they have a relationship with such as a friend). So you should be fine.

agreed!
she seems so useless to the world anyways, which I would tell her the whole time

Do you know where you are?

my ideal way is

>> go to a school
>> select a target from 5 to 8 yo, white complexion
>> locate the school bathroom
>> lure using candy or a puppy
>> when she's in the loo, get my cock out and clasp her mouth
>> pull her white panties down and rub penis on her vagina
>> force it in and cum
>> wipe blood and bail

Auto 10mm takes care of that.

Bain is my vain .

Yeah that would be hot, but would also cause a lot more hassle with investigation etc..

Roofies?

Don't fist her though in the ads though...
As for everything else, how you gonna get out? How are you gonna react if you slip up and someone shows up or calls the cops? What's your alibi? Bounding takes to long but if done right, it can be achieved

Hell, take if done right can .are her happy

Ironically the only person who broke the law is you by impersonating a federal agent.

Retard. The fucking badge says Mulder on it

>implying that makes a difference.

You would get fucked for that. Not only would they put more resources into the investigation due to the PR nightmare, but there would be dozens of witnesses and more than a few cameras.

Where you live user? Would be helpful to know.

Ah, I see you're new here.
For you, I recommend

this is me :)
facebook com / profile.php?=7332236

no chloroform! you'll fucking damage her brain with that shit dude. Tell me something, why go through all this trouble just to fuck a fat ugly lonely woman. you could probably earn a living off her paying to fuck you. 1. there's other ways to fulfill a fantasy like this, 2. if you go through all this trouble you find the hottest most confident girl around and you mentally break her and submit her with your penis

This

Its about not haveing to care for once. To just go all out and not worry.

because I want to make someone suffer, and I want it to be a fat ugly lonely bitch. Something about it that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside

Dude dont do this!
You should:
1)Go talk to her, be nice!
2)If she is fat with no confidence she will be an easy fuck.
3)Go out with her get the pig some bear or some shit I dont know.
4) Profit = legally fuck the living shit out of the lard bag!
And no one can do to you anything, and for a bonus she will feel like shit because she will know that she willingly fucked you!

why not ass fisting? because she won't enjoy it?

I don't want to be nice, I want to do whatever the fuck I wanna do, and not worry about some bitch feeling sad because it was too rough, or I didn't pay attention to her needs, or I split her holes wide

instead of trying to chloroform her why not just threaten her with a knife, she'll be scared and do as u tell her, plus you can force her to get a bath after your done.

you have made this to cinematic, i'm afraid you can't capture the bitch, you have to make her submit. I want you to be confident that you can make her so scared she won't say a thing. Saves you having to find a place to stash her and keep her alive

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY

Hmm.. Youll probably leave to much evidence behind. You should probably just kill her afterwards. Strangle her so theres not so much blood, then start cutting her up in nice pieces you can carry around in a bag. Freeze the pieces first so it doesnt start to rot. Also yogurt, thats very important.

...and I still don't know why you feel the hate for the fat, when I see fat I feel pity. If I had to actually make one suffer it would be like the movie Seven, force feed the cow lol

Another hot fantasy is to kidnap two bitch friends, and abuse them both while they are facing eachother, and watch their best friend suffer and endure. also forcing some lesbo action.

>If you start making out, eating eachother out and fingering and stuff, putting on a show, I will let you go.
>2hrs later
>Scrap that, I'll fuck your ass, you'll suck my dick. Prepare your friends butthole, if you will?`
>Or do you want me to go in dry on her?

holy shit reading what a dumb-ass you are

let me guess, for bacteria to make the process faster?

Guess the perfect rape is one where you commit the rape, do what ever you please (that wont leave long lasting visible scars) you let the victim go, she does not report it because she falls in the trap of blaming herself, but she also moves on with her life. This is the perfect rape, you got to do the deed, rhe victim does not report you, and yall both live out your lives as if nothing happened.

Dude you get her to trust you then you destroy her! You think she will ever trust men after your done with her!?!? If she is such a lifeless whore she will not say no to "surprise anal" why? BECAUSE SHE WILL THINK ITS NORMAL!
Make her want your cock and then not give it to her! Film her and post it here! When she gives you a blow job take her head and cum deep in her!

>>Keep her tied up while removing any evidence.

You are watching too many CSI shows on TV. It won't be fancy DNA evidence that gets you caught. What an idiot.

I like the way you think man!

My nigger. Could also throw the corpse in a lake somewhere but, usually floats up again unless you make sure all the organs are gone, and clothing could always come up shore.

YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEE!!!

Also, important note.

The human jaw can bite down so hard you can shatter your own teeth.
If she really wants, even with a gag ring in, she can chomp your dick off.

Just saiyan.

not while the mouths wide open?

Thanks man!

That's when it's easiest to bite

Not if the ring has spikes facing outwards into her gums

I wouldn't call it perfect but I raped two women before and didn't get caught. Separate times of course and no they weren't passed out at a party.

Where are you buying that?

it gets to the point where we're so detailed and overkill that even if this was monitored they couldn't take you seriously hahaha

So what would? Let's list every possible thing that would get someone caught, and find a solution to each.

Could make it yourself?

was it ppl you knew or a late night street thing?

Turn yourself in OP before it happens... Theres a place for you!

Could do a lot of things. Can you actually put something like that together without it being even easier to break than before?

One was a girl in the parking lot outside of school, didn't recognize her.

The other was a co worker at her second job.

Chloroform can be made from just household bleach and acetone solvent.
Also a roll of gorilla tape and something sturdy to fasten to.
Then you're all set to let your imagination run wild. :-)

rot in prison you fucking useless piece of shit, die a painful death

Holy fuck balls, we have a winner. OP all your dramatics has nothing on this guy. Both outrageously risky as the location is a constant for you. 2nd one though, now that my friend is impressive, that's how it should be done. The risk has to match the reward, best danger fuck you can have

Project is in a good location, adjacent to the villas, and the people who show out colder in kcn face angle blessed - bien hoa. Shunshine risidences customers and experts in the business assessment is one of the project is worth the possession of the moose.

The ring could be made out of wood easily, and quite durable. Drill small holes, put nails or screws through without them poking inwards. Biting would be incredibly painful, should require some extreme willpower, which lonely ugly fat bitches doesn't have haha

Perfect rape would be woman asking to be raped for her Uni level thesis, which involves videography as the medium instead of a pschobabble text filled with misandry, inhumanity, and other Anti-Person/Anti-People bullshit.

You'd be asked to be rough but based on not leaving any visible damages, she'd enlist the assistance of a theater major to provide evidence of violence which did not happen.

Project is in a good location, adjacent to the villas, and the people who show out colder in kcn face angle blessed - bien hoa. Shunshine risidences customers and experts in the business assessment is one of the project is worth the possession of the moose.

>Travel to a shithole
>Pay a family with a daughter to stay at their place
>Offer them to pay more if you get to fuck their daughter
>They will generally accept it

4/5 times, so far.

Womyn>Men
Get over it boys, their day has come. Right now, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) allows me 1 hour per day of Sup Forums. I used to be on this thing 8 hours per day minimum. But, my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped) has allowed me to have goals and refine my priorities. I love my keyholder (May She Be Worshiped)

fuck off nigger

It wasn't to risky, I'm not a total fucking idiot. I was at smoking at my car when the woman walked by me crying on her cell. She was parked adjacent to me and I saw her throw her phone into her car and started balling. Slammed her face into the window and whipped out my wallet condom. Afterwards I went back inside and flushed the Jimmy.

Second one I saw her empying trash out the back of the gym she worked at. It was well after hours and pinned her against the dumpster and went to town. No condom this round so it was painal time. Flipped her into the dumpster afterwards and locked the lid on her.

what the fuck man

THE FBI IS HERE

that last one was so fucking hot!

I got to admit she has a smashing ass. I still work with her too. She didn't show up to work for a few days and when I texted her asking why she said she was sick. When she finally came back to work she had mace on her key chain so we went out back and did target practice with it.

I'd rate the experience a would rape again/10

I hope you die today.

What the fuck is wrong with you

muh /k/bro

Where I live, there is this forest trail leading between two "major" zones of the suburbs, which people use to cut time.
Could find some bitch walking there at night and drag her to the sides in case someone comes by later. Stuff her mouth, painal time, byebye!
Continue stalking and watch her break down

Greentext this shit. Did she quit her job?

Well shit now you have to tell a story

fucking die you scum

Do you mind just taking over the thread, OP is deluded movie fag. Sorry OP but just copy this guy and i'm sure you'll find it satisfactory

Fucking douche end your life so we can move on with ours

please elaborate

NOW IS THAT TIME FAGGOT.
Statistically speaking only 98% of rape cases ever yield convictions and similarly few ever get reported.

Don't mind that, I love reading these stories!

how old were you?

Never*

I have this one.

>Parents of a 8 year old girl lets her bike home from school so she can grow up to feel "independent"
>Snatch her into a van when nobody is looking
>Force my cock in her, feel little pops and muscle, veins and other fibers stretch and break
>get her home and fuck her every time I can muster up an erection.
>stare in blank curiosity at the growing bruise on her abdomen.
>keep fuckin
>during my morning session with her a few days later, notice she's kind of cool to the touch, stiff and her upper lip is curled up, exposing her front incisors.
>Fuck the dead girl till she starts to stink, bury her in the woods and go out for a drive to do it all over again!

It's Saul Goodman!

No I still work with her. And what I had already said was pretty much it. Sorry can't, I'm at work right now
17 first time, 23 second.