Cavaliers parade thread? Here's the float. It plans to start in an hour or so

Cavaliers parade thread? Here's the float. It plans to start in an hour or so

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyc.com/sports/nba/cavaliers/wkyc-to-broadcastlivestream-the-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-parade/251504127
ustream.tv/cleveland-com
youtube.com/watch?v=wGch1X9fK08
youtube.com/watch?v=pKDABrZ418c
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you downtown? It's fucking ridiculous down here.

Last time y'all won a Hip the parade was horse and carriages so yeah, it must be pretty crazy.

Even during a celebration, Cleveland still looks depressing

>Cavaliers Parade Thread
>Cavaliers Parade
>Cavs Parade
>CP

Enjoy your B&

RIGHT?!?!

>Ohio

What part of Cleveland you from lads?

Livestreams

wkyc.com/sports/nba/cavaliers/wkyc-to-broadcastlivestream-the-cleveland-cavaliers-championship-parade/251504127

ustream.tv/cleveland-com

The white part

RIHANNA CONCERT CONFIRMED

SHE'S GOING TO SING HER HEART OUT FOR LEBRON

Lakewood

Kinda glad my ride bailed on me now cause we would still be stuck in traffic lol

youtube.com/watch?v=wGch1X9fK08

official thread songs

youtube.com/watch?v=pKDABrZ418c

Frog island

Looks pretty dead. Where are the fans?

Pic related, this is how a trophy parade should look.

the Leicester part

>C
>All In

Moar like
>Call in
sick to work, AMIRITE? LOLOLOL

>Fellow Lakewood bro

Who /EatingGrilledCheeseForDaLand/ here?

but there's no jobs in cleveland

had to drive in this morning from the burbs for work. wasn't as bad as i expected teebeeaych

>jr's shirt sign

Stay salty and mad. You warriorcuck.

West end represent

Who else is watching this on TV? Damn these reporters are kinda annoying

Non sports fans commentating anything sports related is awful, there is no nuance or depth to what they say just the most obvious and heavy handed comments

Some of them are but it's mostly this one lady talking about Beyonce or anything other than the cavs

is cleveland a US shithole?

that looks poor as fuck

im at work but does anyone know if fox sports ohio has coverage on their station? it would be pretty comfy listening to austin carr, jeff phelps, and campy russel rather than channel 5 fucks or whatever channel its on.

Are you watching the paraded from the staging area?

From under construction

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Kind of. It was a big manufacturing city back in the 50s and 60s, then fell apart when all the jobs got sent overseas

Supposedly, it's on the upswing. At least, according to people from Cleveland

They are

cleveland is what a city should be. a dirty filthy place people go to work and a place for black people to live while everyone else goes home to the burbs. do people unironically enjoy paying just as much to live in apartments in the city as they would to have a 4 bedroom house 20 minutes away?

Sorry brit but people in America don't live in favelas like you do

>tfw long suffering Cleveland sports fan for 20+ years
>Browns season ticket holder since I was 16, go to multiple Cavs and Indians games a year
>Feel pretty empty once the Cavs finally win it

Meanwhile people who's first Cab game of their life was game 7 are breaking down in tears and taking off work to go to this parade.

I want to be losers again.

kind of get what you're saying but if you didn't cry when lebron hit that free throw after missing the first one you're the faggot m8.

this

When the final buzzer went off I dropped to my knees and started weeping. It still feels so surreal

FOR PIPE

i just want a kyrie black jersey

>one million fans in the streets

That's more than the population of Cleveland

It's like the entire population of cuyahoga county

>LeBron drafted from Ohio State

I'm still kinda pissed he said no to Tressel, he would've been the GOAT WR in the NFL.

>92.3 the fan - jr confirmed to be shirtless on the float in the parade

It is poor. All of its economy was based on manufacturing industry so they were rich during and immediately after the war, but during the 60s that entire sector crashed and so did Cleveland, jobs were gone, all white people left and only poor blacks remained. It's basically Detroit junior.

Like others have said it was a big manufacturing town, but went to shit in the 70s when everything left. Most people except blacks left or went to the suburbs. So Cleveland has a huge urban sprawl, making the area bigger than it seems. Downtown was a shithole for a while but in the past 10 years or so ago it's really gotten nice. So investors are taking notice and really building the city back up again.

LEGOD CONFIRMED RETURNING TO THE LAND. NBA BTFO.

Does he deserve to be in the next season roster

you're moms ass

Not with that contract

why are you on Sup Forums during an even you may never see again

>Downtown was a shithole for a while but in the past 10 years or so ago it's really gotten nice. So investors are taking notice and really building the city back up again.

I wonder how much of that can be credited to Lebron for putting the city back on the map. Cleveland was completely irrelevant in the national news before 2003, and it basically vanished for those 4 years that Lebron was in Miami.

Kirtland.

>Kevin Love unironically has a ring

NICE

I actually noticed a lot of development in Cleveland after lebron left, it looks completely different than it did in 2009 in the downtown area

He's a big part of it, but there's a bit of a revitalization going on around the Great Lakes

My folks were visiting family in Buffalo this past weekend and were telling me about how much nicer everything is getting downtown

I live in a different state now.

I love NE Ohio but I hate the snow.

CLEVELAND, CITY OF LIGHT

CITY OF MAGIC

UNDER CONSTRUCTION SINCE 1868

This. I just can't stand all this gloomy, snowy, humid ass continental weather, it's like living in fucking Russia.

BURN OOOOOON, BIG RIVER

BURN ON

took monday off because of celebrating and couldn't take another. fuck going downtown with 1 million people anyway.

And Summit. Portage. Trumbull. Ect.

dude, you are goofing. this is something you'd never forget.

you should be out ther epartying if you live in cleveland

bron just brough tyou a ship bro.

i know what you mean bruh but you don't have to make me feel bad about it. let me rationalize why i'm not there in peace.

>probably once in a lifetime experience
>be a fucking loser instead

why

TURN UP

Who has the good super saiyan lebron gif

EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY 74 DEGREES OUT HERE

i live like 15 min away

i dont have anyone to go with

should i take the train downtown?

lol bro, you should be out there fucking partying. you're a jackass. nothing more, nothing less.

The part near Leicester City.

Yeah senpai, if you don't go to Cleveland you should at least go to the Akron one later tonight

THE FUCKING GOAT

opps. thought i had it. all i got it this

This. Even Chicago, which basically survived the whole "Rust Belt" thing thanks to banking/shipping, is improving significantly. There are tons of areas in the South and West Side that used to be no-go zones and are now full of harmless hipsters.

Honestly not really, A shithole here is like Detroit or Buffalo. So places kind of like anywhere in the third world hell hole you live in

>our
>we
>us

I could keep my hands still to shitpost when the game was over. I was in that much shock and surprise. It was truly a magical moment.

>There are tons of areas in the South and West Side that used to be no-go zones and are now full of harmless hipsters.

implying they are harmless they will militate to steal your guns, your rights in order to give them to nigger and spics, they will enforce positive discrimination and mixing

they are traitors

>Implying I'm not Dahntay Jones

Neat

>they will enforce positive discrimination and mixing
>implying that mixing is a bad thing
>implying I'm not mixed

The only places that seem to not be getting any better are in Michigan

>tfw I will probably never see Lebron in person
Kill me pls ;_;

but race mixing is a bad thing, you should be euthanized.

yo shuddup

True, Leborn helps in sport interests and ad investment.

But living here the money is clearly coming from the collages and them trying to built up the area around it to rent out. Also the Cleveland Clinic is huge here, with it's appeal to heart treatment, pulling in all sort of people and resources. I think even The Flats are improving with them trying to open up that aqua center a while back.

>cavs fans are all black

what happened

I don't understand what's wrong with Michigan. Literally every region/state/province around them is improving, how have they not seen any improvement? They still have the city with the highest murder rate (Flint), they're the fattest state outside of the Deep South, Detroit is still shit, people are still leaving in droves....it's depressing

>had plans on going to the parade but my ride changed his mind on going when it was too late for me to go

Fml

>LeBron already visited twice
>He didnt manage to witness LeGod

yfw and why

Too much of the property in Detroit is still owned by private corporations not doing anything with the land there. Other rust belt cities have bit the bullet and bought properties themselves but Detroit doesn't have the budget to do it yet