Why are Amerifats so fucking dumb?

Why are Amerifats so fucking dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7x-RGfd0Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you, that's why

anyone have the american middle finger image?

There are dumb people all around the World.

No idea but their system is hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=r7x-RGfd0Yk

/thread

because all the fat has traveled into their brains

I would learn metric and use it of I could, it fucking sucks we use this shitty scale, Fahrenheit was decided by a scientist, we're the high was the temperature under his armpit(100), and how could frozen water was(32)

/thread

Fucking kek
/thread

Why do you care so much. I never think about the UK except when that new skepta came out. Oh. Adele and rizzle kicks is pretty dope.

Why so much hate? I never have negative thoughts about Europe. I would love to go to a soccer game with 100000 rowdy fans. Lots of other cool stuff there

Fahrenheit is more accurate on a daily basis.

kek
Well posted, user

that just made stalin cry

@688007987
How do I like this post lol

>@
b8

Holy shit

>@

RIP my sides

Doing intervals of 10 is also arbitrary. Eurotrash need the system to be easy because they're retarded.

Different situations call for different measures literally. Why is America where all science and progress happens? Because we're smart enough to understand the need for different systems of measure to understand the nuances of this world in a practical fashion

Go kill yourself

>the internet is entirely american

Technically anything that makes Stalin cry is awesome and should be supported in any way possible but I think the imperial system is an exception to the rule.

>our way of counting and thus entire construct of mathematics is based on steps of 10
>intervalls of 10 are arbritrary

!!!!!!!

i can sense a lack of arguments with this one

Ever heard of decimals or even real numbers?

All these people not knowing the picture and the samefagging.

Even the base 10 arithmetic is an arbitrary choice

The basis of computing is base 2 arithmetic. Ought computing have be based on base 10 arithmetic? No because it wasn't practical. Should we measure weight in kg over lbs or temperature in C instead of F. No because it's not practical

Samefagging?

>they all agree, which means I smell a samefag!
That's not how it works, user.

Even your scientist and engineers working on high tech use the SI-system.

There is literally no reason to make all the unit conversions as hard and random as they are in the imperial system.

xDDD lol funni meme ROFLmao!!one!1

>Even the base 10 arithmetic is an arbitrary choice

Only the base 10 arithmetic is an arbitrary choice.
I agree that 12 would have been better but since it is not it is fucking pointless to use a base 12 system when there are 10 numeral digits.
Using an interval of 10 makes perfect sense, it makes decimals a lot easier to use.

So many newfags eating pasta.
Am I the only Sup Forumstard from before 2011 ?

i agree with this guy

Fermi-labs is closed, most science is done in Europe nowadays. Only big progress in america is in weapons.

One system put a man on the moon, the other is mainly used to count refugees and their rapes.

Like I said too stupid to handle a system that is better suited to abstracting the world in a more intuitive way

Scientists using SI for their purposes and then going home and using imperial for other purposes is perfectly acceptable. It's the Euros that are too dumb to handle both

>implying Kelvins aren't the most logical measurement of temperature

We're talking real science that provides goods and services to consumers that they want. Not government funded parasites contributing nothing of any real value to society

When retards eat bait and try to be smart

ALL European systems who were involved in starting European wars since Napoleon have been abolished. The US continue this tradition to this day.

KEKD AND REKT LMAOO

>Should we measure weight in kg over lbs or temperature in C instead of F. No because it's not practical

It's perfectly practical. I'm 185cm tall and weigh 96kg, and it's 24c outside. Seems practical to me.

How is the imperial system more intuitive? Obviously you are used to using it but that's hardly a redeeming quality.

Holy fucking kek /thread

Pro-tip: fermi-lab is not closed

>samefagging
yep

Because we are not afraid of doing the math when we convert units?

what american middle finger image?

large part of the ISS is build in europe.

same fagging

not even relevant. this is an interesting discussion anyhow.

There's definitely a lot more granularity in both the weight and measurement systems if you're looking at C v F or kg v lbs

The other landed a probe on a fucking comet, which is way more difficult than sending a man on the Moon.

>2016
>not using both

What are you stupid or something?

You mean why is a country only a few hundred years old more advanced that continents with civilizations thousands of years old?? Idk bro you tell me.

fucking screencapped

fuck off bottomlulz ITS MINE BITCH

Americans have mutilated Jew-penises. Kek.

ever heard of a burger eurofag?

NASA uses the metric system nowadays and even back in the day the computer that landed the module was programmed using metric units.

are you really gonna ignore the very thing i just posted? Nazi Germany doesn't exist anymore. The US is the same system as the one that introduced slavery and segregation. But that wasn't even my point.

Guess what? In Europe fast foods or street cooks use 100% lean mince and fresh ingredients in burgers, unlike the shit you murilards eat.

let's make more complicated so we can show the rest of the world we are not afraid of a little math and waste more time... best idea every. MURICA THO, FUCK YES. WE ARE WESOME. WE ARE GREAT. ALWAYS NUMBER 1, GREATEST DEBT, HELL YES!!!!

What's the problem? Are you too fucking retarded to memorize the Imperial System? Are you so fucking dense that you need an easy rule such as "uhhh tehn mhillemheithers to uh mehturr".

So a shorter interval between units?

/thread

Fixed fam

Except the probe was unmanned. Dummy.

It actually is, you should come here and see for yourself.

usdebtclock.org
such a shame to the world.

Is it just me who thinks all date formats are bullshit? It should be year, month, day.
This makes much more sense to me, because the greater number is in the beginning.

>imperial system is more intuitive
>hurr durr eurocucks are too dumb to convert units all the time
choose one.

i'd be happy if you could get up to grade 4 english comprehension.

well done

Lol

why would anyone use both? Americans are stupid and don't wanna change to the more reasonable scale. OK. Be as stupid as you want

But why would anyone with a proper scaling system also be using the american shit system?

Arguments for imperial system ITT:
youtube.com/watch?v=A6CZ2J8gJtk

Why are Eurofags such pussies?

You don't know jack shit about orbital mechanics, don't you? Also the fact that it was unmanned made it more difficult, because due to the speed of radio waves it could not be operated remotely, and had to be programmed to do the job by itself.

top kek, they are so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Don't forget they are also number 1 in debt.