Americans who claim to be of Irish descent during any sporting event in which Ireland is participating

>Americans who claim to be of Irish descent during any sporting event in which Ireland is participating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTD0xVqt6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=S9rzNYc9cOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trips don't lie. Everyone from Boston should be executed

My black friend from Boston insists he is part irish because he grew up there.

Boston is more Irish than Ireland.

Agreed

To that point, "muh heritage" faggots in general need to be shot, whether it's German or Mexican or whatever.

Unless you're truly a first-generation immigrant, you are an American. Fucking act like it.

>Americans who wear a Germany shirt during the World Cup because their great-great-great- grandfather moved here from Germany in 1848, even though their last name is "Jackson" and they've never even met a Geman

Is this true IRL or are you memeing?

>they've never even met a Geman
never even seen one

youtube.com/watch?v=BTD0xVqt6kw

>be irish
>actually be english subject because country is too cucked to fight
>nearly starve to death because potatoes had a bad year
>come to america
>have kids
>they get drunk and boast about """""heritage"""""

>you will never be 18 on a Korean Sushi eating forum and disagree whole heartedly with these threads again
Feels amazing. Sorry I was such a faggot guys.

Jews are the worst at this tbqh famala
>we're Roman we promise
>we're middle eastern we promise
>we're eastern European we promise
>we're white we promise

This

It's between them and Chicanos

First gen immigrant and I still do my best to fit in here, this shit it inexcusable regardless

>German and Scandinavian descent
>grandfather has detailed family tree dating back centuries
>says he'll hand it to me to update and take care of
>in forty years or so years ill pass it on to my son or grandson
>"ew pop, we're part Muslim?!"

I giggled

Irish heritage isn't even a good thing, they spent WW2 drinking Guinness instead of killing Germans, and anyone who wasn't down for that had to betray their country

>Americans who claim to be Spanish/ Real Latino
>Don't know Spanish
I always get depressed when I see all these Latin Americans do the dumbest shit.

>canadians that get mistaken for americans because their accent is the same because they are cucks

I'm baffled by people proud of Irish heritage. At least blacks pretend their ancestors wuz pangs when they do that. The Irish are proud in their ignorance of anything but whiskey, pipe bombs and potatoes.

What do you think about you lot getting mistaken for us lot? Don't pretend it doesn't happen

Honestly the only way I can tell is that Aussies won't attempt to convert me to Islam

only by americans
at least we can both agree on how retarded americans are

Tonnes of Irish fought for the allies during WWII, the country itself just took the stance of neutral, because we wanted to exercise our independence and not blindly fall in line with all of Britain's policies and decisions. Yes it was not the most mature way of handling things, but when you're getting rekt for hundreds of years you tend to make decisions on a more visceral level than intellectual.

Retarded like a fox!

Is muh heritage any different than muh nationality?

>that American exchange student who comes over claiming he's part German, but only speaks the language in a very broken way, but insists on replying in German to you even though you're speaking English with him which results in him having to repeat everything at least twice, because you don't get what he's trying to say at first

Had a guy like this at uni.
He was a cool, nice dude overally, but his obsession to speak German all the time was a bit weird and annoying (although his German did get a lot better in the end)

an obese fox

Yes

You actually live in one

You're literally tan Canadians. Who cares what you think?

>"St Patty's Day"

Tell that to Scots and Catalonians.

you because you replied to me

maybe he wanted to practice, Dieter you autist

>but his obsession to speak German all the time was a bit weird and annoying
>(although his German did get a lot better in the end)
did you consider that he was trying to improve his german m8?

New Zealand is the Canada and they're not tan

as shit as chicanos are, they are loyal to 1 flag

>that smelly yuro kid by himself watching divegrass in the dorm's common area

This, it can be tough for Americans to practice foreign languages because so many of you speak English well, especially the Germans. If we don't insist on using German, we'll just end up speaking English all the time, defeating the purpose of going to Germany in the first place.

For a tiny irrelevant country of 5 million people you goofs sure do talk about us a lot

>loyal
I doubt many of then have even visited Mexico.

They really aren't. Most of them, especially the younger ones, seem to have decided that they're American and Mexican nationalists at the same time. Not too different from the 2nd or 3rd generation Irish and German immigrants back in the pre-WWI days.

Boston and Liverpool are honourary Irish cities.

It's no surprise that they are the most winningest sports cities in their respective countries.

Isn't it right that everyone at American universities shares a single bed? I can see how that would get annoying.

Heh. I've actually been to Australia, was a pretty good time. Never left the cities really, but enjoyed the visit. Aussies are bro-tier. It's maybe the only place in the world I could see myself living outside the US. I know, I know, you're full.

*This is why you see things like a Mexican family flying a US flag in their front yard but supporting Mexico in the Gold Cup, or American soldiers holding up a Mexican flag to protest Trump. It's even common for families to be divided when the US plays against Mexico (one of my friends used to come over to my house to watch games because he supported the US but his dad supported Mexico).

Stay in the US. I moved from Aus to the USA and you'll be amazed how many little comforts you will miss in USA when you're in Australia.

Italy vs. Ireland is literally muh heritage: the match

>Isn't it right that everyone at American universities shares a single bed?

Nobody shares a bed. Unless you're talking about bunk beds, but even those are only really a thing in freshmen dorms because freshmen are subhuman.

Shit's the gayest, usually the same fags who wear socks with sandals

the full shit is only for the chinks and the muzzies 2bh

Similar situation over here. You'll see a British family flying an ISIS flag in their front garden but supporting the British JobCentre on gyro day.

Yea I'm sure. The little comforts we have here are a big deal, I traveled Europe by myself for two months, been all over the world. I doubt I'd ever leave the US, but if there is a culture and people out there that I could live among, it's clearly the Aussies.

Ireland is actually likable though.

Aussies are probably more similar to us than any other group, except the Canadians of course.

Yeah
It's just that this idea is strange to those of us who live in giant countries with loads of space like England, where everyone has a room to themselves

One of your national team's old players was literally an American who decided to play for Italy because of >muh heritage.

This is about the same size as my sophomore dorm room was. My freshman one was bigger surprisingly and after that I just lived in off campus housing.

I know why he did it, but it was still annoying to have conversations with him, because you literally had to concentrate really hard to get what he's saying.

It was like a gameshow, where you had to guess what he was trying to say based on the few fragments of his sentences you understood.

But yeah, it really got better towards the end, so I guess he achieved his goal.

I'll take Warm Canada. Also I'm from the South, so I think I prefer the company of more Anglo Rednecks down under.

Pretty much. I've lived here two years and it hardly seems different to me.

Very chill people who just like a good beer desu

They share rooms at American univeristies?

I guess it just comes down to what you're used to. Having a roommate isn't a big deal, and it's a good way to make a new friend. That's why I made sure to request a single room as soon as possible.

BASED GIUSEPPE SOPRANO

Bet he enjoys a tasy gabbagool, and being from Clifton a delicious Ripper from Rutt's Hut

Also
>5'8"
>spaghettodwarfs

You can choose if you want to or not.

Muh Heritage reporting.

If you're a little kid who loves soccer and you're watching Baggio in World Cup 1994 and your mom is like, "user, you have Italian blood," then it's all over. There's no coming back, it's muh heritage forever.

It's an option. And depending on your school, it might be mandatory if you're a filthy freshman

>tfw I will never get to moon the freshman tour group out of my window as they pass through the quad ever again

Don't think they even offer something like that here, be a bit too weird

You yanks are all happy-go-lucky though so it's probably all rainbows and sunshine being in a room with a stranger

>you're watching Baggio in World Cup 1994

So you were watching one of the biggest chokers in Italian football history and that's what made you proud of your Italian roots?

>watching Zlatan score 4 goals against England
>mom comes in the room
>"user, you have Swedish blood"

But I kept supporting the USA because I'm not a faggot

>a bit too weird

Even if you don't share rooms I'm sure you share bathrooms. What's the big deal? I can understand the anxiety it would give most people on the Chan just thinking about sharing a room tho lol.

It's hit or miss but a lot of times you can make a good friend. Plus I introduced my roommate to Fifa and we would take on kids from all over the dorm and be unstoppable.

I assumed it was to stop them having sex and drinking, and just generally ruin university
Of course, over here there are now entire halls of residence dedicated to Muslims who won't live with the opposite sex, so I can't really laugh at them

>comparing Swedish soccer to Italian soccer

user, I.... It's not even a comparison.

It's wore than that, they are so fucking butthurt about Britain they actively tried to ally with the Nazis

Even a socially awkward autist like me handled it just fine. You just set up a few ground rules at the start (who cleans what, who's responsible for what, what the procedure is when one of you brings back a girl, etc.) and everything runs smoothly for the rest of the year.

>germany
>calling any Italian a choker

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

>what the procedure is when one of you brings back a girl

And how often did that happen?

There's a short film I watched recently about a Spitfire pilot dueling a BF109 and in the end they both crash and are caught by the Irish. It says at the end they interned quite a few from both sides. I think the main actor was Johnny Quid from RockNRolla.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9rzNYc9cOc

Well it's not like we don't have close knit accommodation, I stayed in a apartment with THIRTEEN other people and a shared living space+kitchen best fun I ever had but I still wouldn't want to share a room with someone

*worse*

sounds like you handled it like an autist

Idk about him but at my school getting laid was incredibly easy and I was caught in the act a number of times. These were Jersey girls at state school though so it's not difficult. Like a farmer getting down with some sheep.

It wasn't my idea, it was a requirement on our floor that we meet with the RA and sign a "roommate agreement".

kek

See, are they just doing this to wind people up? Your houses are massive, but you have to share bedrooms at uni?

AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

>we din do nuffin we good British boys innit

Fucking Irish

I'm posting on Sup Forums on a beautiful summer day, how often do you think it happened for me?

Is "Jersey girls" synonymous with "ugly girls" or something?

I just realized you could spare yourself the trouble of writing any shit in the topic.

a simple
>americans
or
>europeans
Would bring the same result for 80% of these threads

Trust a eurogay to make a comment like that

I do this on Sup Forums and /ck/ all the time. Sometimes with a ridiculous premise like "Do Americans really watch television at night?" Or "Do Americans really eat cereal with milk?"

Easy (Yous) for my retirement fund

Serious question here, do americans actually microwave water?

Either Rutt's Hut or the Hot Grill. However Hot Grill is infested with niggers, but their dogs all the way are pretty legit.

I'm sure some do, but most people I know either use the kettle on the stove or in college an electric kettle. Those are the best because they're so versatile.

TWO NO ONION ON FIVE ONE FRENCHY ONE

I heard that they use hot water from the tap to speed things up, degenerates