What the fuck is up with this bs. Also considering that this is in a YLYL/beta male cringe thread, jesus fucking christ...

What the fuck is up with this bs. Also considering that this is in a YLYL/beta male cringe thread, jesus fucking christ. Is Sup Forums full of 13 year olds or something?

If you dont reply to this post ur mum will get fuked by my dick

13 here, fucked ur mum

cant risk it

uh oh

summer.

pls dont fuck my mom

I bet you giant faggots actually respond to that kinda shit. You actually have the mental capacity of a fuckin 13 year old girl.

Pls no

If it was a cringe thread, then I think it's appropriate.

Have you been living under a rock? We have always had this sort of retardation on Sup Forums, it comes in several different permutations as time goes by.

A community that gets its kicks from pretending to be idiots will eventually find itself filled with actual idiots who believe they're in good company.

This shit is worse that doge.

pls no

not taking the chance, I love mommy

This isn't done for the cringe, this is done because this community is actually full of such big faggots it seems, it just surprised me. And nah, I'm not on Sup Forums that often.

OP got REKT!

Oh shit

What does OP mean?

Original poster. I.e. whoever started the thread

Octagon Penis

Either way, they succeed in being cringey when they post this shit.

It's in the same tier as get threads. These people could entertain themselves for hours by blowing spit bubbles.

Welcome, newfriend.

I hate you

Newfag detected

twitch dinotti

Please don't

Anonymity brings out people's true selves, OP. Unfortunately the majority of people a total retards.

You bitch

if you dont respond to my post your mom will turn into gender-fluid feminist and will castrate you while you sleep.

just a screenshot, but I'm not taking any chances
here's for you, mom

I hope she actually dies.

fuk u men
fuk u 2

stop.

pls no

mama noooo...

Even though I'm replying, you have my blessing.

Nice thumb nail save you fucking 12 year old newfag

pls dont

>Is Sup Forums full of 13 year olds or something?
Lately, yes.

If you haven't noticed the sharp downturn since the beginning of the year, you haven't been paying attention.

Sup Forums is now over 90% cancer. Get over it.

What's your problem? I replied to that image several times and my mom never died in her sleep. So it's definitely working.

oh no

pls dont

fuck off newfag

Fuck my mom pl0x

Says the guy who responded.

Mods

Op is kil

Are you actually retarded?

Usually I'd just let you fuck her. I mean she hasn't had sex for quite a while now I suppose because my father died. But since you're on Sup Forums I fear you might disappoint her with your tiny dick or crush her with your weight.

Why the fuck are you doing this shit.

>living under a rock
>being on Sup Forums
pick 2

how can "OP" be short for "Newfag detected"? pls explain

pls no

Yes, I have down syndrome.

nice thumbnail summerfag

l2post a better picture

>If you don't do ___, ____ will happen to you