So I accidentally spilled like a litter of pee over an old kenwood amp

So I accidentally spilled like a litter of pee over an old kenwood amp
>pic related
that was like 2 years ago
>just shook it and let it dry

My question is, is it going to explode if i turn it on? and can it fuck my speakers up or something?

>spilled like a litter of pee

example thread, why do all my threads page ?

what

they don't exist unless linked to.

bump 4 interest

As long as it wasn't turned on and it doesn't have an internal battery it should be fine, you should probably wash it with water to remove the pee if you are there already, make sure it dries quickly to avoid rust, also make sure it's completely dry before turning it on, if you can, open the amp and put it in rice to soak up al the water, good luck user

this bait man?
>wash it with water to remove the pee

idk if theres pee in there, like I said, that was about 2 years ago so its all dry.
I just wanna know bcause I dont want to ruin my JBL speakers

I'm curious too, OP. Explain?

>lazy to go to toilet at night
>also cant fall back asleep if i get out of bed and stay out of it for too long
>b about to put pee jar back on shelf
>accidentally falls on amp and other stuff that was on the floor atm

so its not broken guys?

First explain to us how you spilled piss on it in the first place

see had just taken a pee and was putting it back when it happened

scratch that they do exist, the interface broke.
How much voltage does an amp use?

Most likely it won't turn on

whatever comes out of the wall. normally 220-240V (or 110V if you live in the third world with less sophisticated electricity supply systems)

there will probably be corrosion inside if you didnt open it and clean and dry it after you pissed in it so it might not work
only one way to find out

ty user
>only one way to find out
thats what i thought

any precautions i should have? can it go boom?
are my speakres at risk

Piss is pretty corrosive, I'd make sure the amplifier still powers-on before connecting anything to it.

plug it in and turn it on w/ out the speakers connected and see if explodes or releases the magic smoke. leave it turned on
for a little while without touching it. if all seems well, turn it off again then connect the speakers and see if it works
if it has a h/phone socket try that before you connect the speakers

>magic smoke

ty user! kinda worried now

ty mang.
imma do that and post results.
One last question: if it explodes, is it gonna gatch fire? bcause i dont have an extinguisher here, and im home alone.
Ill use an extension cord

ikr
if dubs i inhale the magic smoke

all electronics depend on the internal circulation of magic smoke inside the wires and components. if it escapes the unit stops working, this is well known.

it probably wont catch fire. use a socket or extension with a switch so you can turn it off maybe.
if it does catch fire you could always piss on it

It'll be fine, just let it dry. Hope you're healthy, and don't have any sugar in your piss, cause that shit would eat the traces.

>if it does catch fire you could always piss on it
kek

k then, imma go do that and post results.