Going to kill myself tonight...

Going to kill myself tonight, so talk me out of it or more into it or post whatever I don't care this is my last thread ever.

dick size?

Post pic of cock with timestamp

make sure you say bye to the dog before you go

Whats going on man?

If you're so sure you're gonna kill yourself, why would you tell us to talk you out of it?

hey, i want to kill myself every night too. but if you do kill yourself, you're going to miss us getting to mars.

Or you don't care what we say?

bruh what the fuck is that?

Tyrones flying cardboard?

I cant beliee no one have asked you to stream it yet....god damn it /b

Well if this is gonna be your last thread ever, you've already made the first step. Stop visiting Sup Forums and you're life will improve drastically.

Live stream it

It looks like we can't talk you out of it but listen to me bro

Before you go ahead why not donate your shit to people on b? You're not gonna need it. Shit like Steam keys, Money phones and shit

Don't pick a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Life has a better side to it, it just takes work to find it, Don't give up now.

See this

dick pic with time stamp first

Kys if ya want to but have you tried heroin first

> I don't know how to do that
>My Dick is like 6 inches on a good day
>and life is boring and lame

Lol I've got 0.3 upstairs. Not op though

Make a twitch account or something.

I assume you have a PC

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know how easy it is to stream anything
>underage B&

if you're trolling ok, but if you really want to kill yourself and got nothing to lose, why not go to a different country/continent and see something new.

That takes a lot of money, would love to save up and move to different city and get away from everyone I know. I got to many bills tho.

Normally I'm just an enabler who would love someone weaker than me take their own lives to make me feel better about my own insecurities, but in this case you could get a job on a transport boat and travel with them from harbor to harbor across the nations.

You could try something new, look into different perspectives dude. Write a book. Seriously, look into spirituality or something. Do mushrooms. Make music. Life is your playground man, why would you want to kill yourself? If you're trolling then idk

I have looked into that. Thanks for taking pity on me tho kek. I look into shit like volunteer work for poor people around the world. Anything that would get me outta here. Never hear back tho

Sure smells like summer in here, find a bridge or an overpass and do a flip.

Do something news worthy before it

you can kill yourself but you are ending all possibilitys of you playing no mans sky

IF you wanted to kill your self, you would have already done it. You want attention.
(You)

bro if you want to fucking kill yourself you wouldn't care about going somewhere with no money, you got nothing to lose remember?

Good luck. Try not to make a mess.

Download periscope you fucking autistic cunt, I want to see you fight for your last breath.

>Nice meme.gif
>Clearly giving surfers hang-ten gesture, not thumps-up

Please fucking die the most painful way.

Well it is accepted that everything is born without a purpose, lives out of cowardice, and dies by chance, so you will be breaking the cycle OP

Couldn't imagine killing myself before season 3 of Fargo

Would you mind to take photos before killing yourself? Cutting yourself with a knife would be great

>uses greentext wrong way
Yeah you should probably kill yourself
But seriously, why would you want to? What is so horribly wrong in your life?

i want to kill myself for so long now , i found a place where one of the most poisen plants of europe grows (aconite , assasins used it to kill kings and other nobleman) the plants are still young i wait few weeks more then i kill myself .I read the poisen let you suffocate a lot before you die but i dont care.

Why a painful death? You could just drink a shitload of booze and jump off a bridge or a tall building. Zero pain.

Fuck you and your pic. I might have to go make my own thread now.

>implying there is a right and wrong way to use greentext

When you answer to someone, you don't use greentext.

Is that your opinion or can you show me the rule where it say this.

i already make of fool of myself in the past becouse of suicide/mental illness(Family members always seen me as weird and social weak ) . Didnt want to repeat it

Don't do it brofist. Come hang out and watch some movies with us and chill.

streaming Civil War and a bunch of more movies @

>movietme.com/VAL.html

bookmark, hangout and chat. VALHALLA!!!

Dude, you are on /b....

It's an unwritten rule. Every now and then some newfag uses it the 'wrong' way, but most people know how to use it. This is not how you use it:
This is how you use it:
See the difference?

Nope too much retard in here for me, I'm gone.

Stop sending dick pics with you job applications then. Contrary to popular belief on the chan, dick pics very rarely get you the desired response, if you get a response at all.

So that's how you tie a noose.